Reddit Letter Media

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo
youtu.be/x4mlAWuF21g?t=69
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you guys stop making fun of us? Everything you post about us is about our shortcomings, Jessie, or making fun of one of us. Please stop. We try our best to entertain you. We try our best to be funny. We can't constantly be criticized for it though. If you guys don't stop, we WILL stop. This is your last warning.

Hey Rich.

Hi Jay

Hi Jack!

nothing went wrong they are literally the only movie review youtube channel worth a damn. every other channel is so obviously a shill it's incredible.

why isn't mike drunk every episode

Jay is actually pretty entertaining.

The rest are absolute dogshit and need to get out of his way, especially the fat ones.

Going Spoony mode?

Best of the Worst is still good.
Half in the Bad is fine as long as the movie they're talking about isn't incredibly popular, else it triggers their 'contrarian for the sake of it' instincts.
Plinkett reviews aren't suited for recent movies, the style and depth makes the best of stuff that's had a few years worth of discussion and analysis already. The TFA review should have been saved for like 2020.

Ralphthemoviemaker is ok too

Never likes half in the bag.

the 'LAUREN, IM DYING' memes were good back in the day though.

>Plinkett reviews aren't suited for recent movies, the style and depth makes the best of stuff that's had a few years worth of discussion and analysis already.
Agreed. The Prequel reviews were well done satire of obsession fandom nitpickings. TFA felt very off because no fanboys even cared about them that much to warrrant that level of discussion..

>AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST AT-ST
Literal autistic screeching.

Yeah, the review was way to long for such a forgettable movie. The prequel reviews built on years of discussion, TFA was too soon. There was nothing to say.

They should have waited till after Episode 9 was out for a while and they did the whole review / tear apart thing.

BLUE MILK

Half in the bag is their weakest content. Best of the Worst is one of the best things on YouTube.

Mocking trump every other minute because its socially acceptable to do amongst libtards

>Hour and 40 min plinkett review of TFA
>turns out the entire video is him complaining about how popular star wars is now and muh disney
>Last 30 mins is a half assed "review" of TFA

Wtf i hate plinkett now

Mike not taking care of himself at all and becoming more obese and depressed every day.

The man is a comedic gold mine. What do you want? He's already president. Might as well yuck it up.

>F-FUCKING REDDIT LETTER MEDIA! T-THEY SAID MUH DC MOVIES SUCKED! THEY JUST DIDN'T GET THE DEEP ANGSTY CHARACTER OF SUPERMAN! OR THE DEEP ANGSTY CHARACTER OF BATMAN! OR THE DEEP ANGSTY CHARACTER OF WONDER WOMAN! AND THEY HATED THE DARK ANGSTY SETTING? I MEAN IT WAS SO DARK AND GRITTY! BATMAN KILLED LIKE FIFTY PEOPLE! ANYWAY YA BTW MARVEL SUCKS THEYRE SHILLS FOR MARVEL! REDDIT LETTER MEDIA LOLL!

t. OP and similar cucks

Mocking him like they did divides and already deeply divided nation

Trump is the only one trying to clean shop and bring us together. Mocking him imo should be discouraged if not in some instances not allowed

>I hate references to star wars lore
>I don't want change in star wars

How can these idiots argue for both? Fucking Rogue One ep was a mess.

rogue one was so bland and boring even for a kids movie they had to talk bullshit for content

Hi wizard

Star Wars is the only series where people get mad if a location is seen in more than one movie. it's insane. imagine if batmanfags got upset when Gotham city or the bat cave showed up for a second time.

unless getting upset that costumes are consistent with the era the film is set in is weird, it's just simply story-telling continuity.

Star Wars fans are mentally ill. Rogue One was descent action movie 6 or 7/10.

>Jessie
IT'S JESSI, SHORT FOR JESSICA

REEEEEE-------

get out of here faggot!!!!!!!!!!

>gets offended by things that burnouts like RLM say

What a cuck.

>I am too autistic to take a joke about my favorite meme man

>Rogue One was descent action movie
Maybe people don't want to pay $20 plus tip to sit and stare at an average action movie for 3 hours straight, and instead want to see a Star Wars movie.

there review was still shit.

>Maybe people don't want to pay $20 plus tip to sit and stare at an average action movie for 3 hours straight
You never had me, you never had your post.

>$20 plus tip to sit and stare at an average action movie for 3 hours straight

what the hell are you talking about?

They live from YouTube, been openly mocked, insulted and criticized is part of their job.

disney wars fanboy rage made it worth it

If you could be a regular occurring guest on the different RLM shows - under the condition you move and live in Milwaukee - would you?

Maybe after a few years you could ask Mike to try a pilot of your own show, or finally ask for Jay's hand.

whats the pay? what are the hours?

Yes

Ahahahahahahahaha

Fuck off cunt.

but I already live in Milwaukee

it's a nice enough little town

type 2 diabetes

>Milwaukee
it's not bad unless you don't like the winters but if you drink enough it doesn't matter
I'd rather run the cameras and stay off-camera so Sup Forums doesn't find my shitty studio apartment and show up asking about pizza rolls

im already a drunk milwaukee might give me full blown cirrhosis

quit the sauce

If their current earnings are anything to go by: most likely minimum wage. You might need a roommate to survive in the nicer parts of Milwaukee, unless you were okay living near niggers.

Are they really going to stop doing the wheel of the worst or am I taking a joke line too seriously? Also did they give up on the re:view series?

there are worse min wage jobs, im suprised they make that much. Also surprised Milwaukee has 'nice parts'

>TFA comes out
>it's shit, 100% garbage characters and dialogue, plot is terrible, doesn't even feel like star wars but rather a JJ Abrams capeshit film
>"I loved it, it was everything I wanted it to be."

>Rogue One comes out
>it's pretty good, characters are okay but underdeveloped, dialogue has much less quips, feels like a real star wars film
>"AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"

What did Reddit Letter Media mean by this?

(You)

this

16k a month on patreon i cant imagine they can keep videos on youtube with monetization

it depends on how they divide up the money but honestly it cant be expensive to live in milwaukee and i can see these guys selling shit on ebay they look like yard sale losers

that being said I think they deserve every penny they are literally one of the only funny youtube channels out there

I just hope that they realize the hypocrisy behind the art of the critic, especially when all content aside from interactions on the show is just as bad if not worse than the shit they review.

tl;dr

These guys will never be good at making movies.

>Re:view
>it's like Half in the Bag!
>but without skits!
>and far fewer jokes!
>and they speak in slowly lower tones because they're serious and professional now!

What's the point? It's just lazy.

Movie reviewers are the scum of the earth. They produce nothing, they contribute nothing and they should be nothing. Essentially everyone on the planet would be missed if you just wiped them from existence. Garbagemen, gas jockeys, and even crackwhores would be missed. But movie reviewers? Their erasure would be cheered. They are self important middlemen who merely piggyback off the actual talent of writers, directors and actresses and actually think they are superior. No one needs a reviewer to tell them whether or not a film is good, because people are perfectly capable, and actually, better suited, to determine the quality of a movie. So, not only can they not make art, but criticize it, they also serve no function as critics. And what do they do when a movie performs well despite receiving overwhelming bad reviews?

>oh, well people are idiots.

No. Reviewers are idiots, and they all belong in hell, like the succubi they are.

>16k a month on patreon

every decision ive made in my life has been wrong.

It's full of blacks.

>Trump is the only one trying to clean shop and bring us together.
>His new years tweet is "Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!"

also look through his twitter, all he does is mock and bitch about people, we should be able to do it to him no matter what political seat he holds. this isn't north korea, kim

>"AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"
This actually made me laugh despite knowing it's overwrought "comedy"
The part where I actually stopped watching was where they started talking about characters and explained how well written Rey was and how how charismatic Daisy Ridley was

Honestly some of this movies have more views on the youtube channel then they probably have plays in a VCR, giving exposure to obviously failed films serves a purpose and I'm sure some of these directors would just be happy that something entertain became of the work they put in.

Your point is absurd, don't be butthurt because someone said your first movie you made in film class was shit on by everyone.

>Mike use to be beautiful
>Rich was good looking
youtube.com/watch?v=odJWMxjWQoo

What happned?

I know that feeling.

Pre-Rec is the worst thing i've ever seen and their pathetic defences of "oh we're just having a conversation maaan" are the weakest shit.

When is Jack going to snap?

Wisconsin is nothing but cheese and beer

What did you think would happen?

Get sexy and fit like Jay?

everyone loved the first film I made in film class. It won the stupid film class award or whatever the fuck. That's why critics are idiots. My movie was crap. No one should have liked it. Best in Class? Give me a fucking break. Critics don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

R1 wasn't as bad/bland as VII. It had pacing issues but at least it's tone wasn't as bad as VII's. Plus at least the cast R1 got could act.

Well there is something to be said of not literally living off of handouts that could end at anytime. Say working in an actual relevant industry is more important than what these guys do.

Am I saying a fry cook deserves more money than 4 people sitting around discussing old VHS tapes?

Yes

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

It's hilarious how either Jay or Mike edited in a bit where they show how "charming" Daisy is, by using a clip of her saying something under her breath. It was awful.

supply and demand faggot

>RLM is the dullest

>Be a 23 yo NEET bored with everything
>Enroll in film school since it's what I always wanted to do
>Two years in
>Big group project involving editing, directing, scripting, etc
>I write a horror exploitation movie
>I just wanted to put the big breasted redhead from my group in a tight skimpy outfit and have her her around wet and dirty
>Somehow we get the top scores

I miss Quick Cuts, I loved the WNUF Halloween Special episode and I wanted Jay to follow up on that type of movie and review Ghostwatch (1992) which I thought was way better but it didn't have the cool little things WNUF did.
Need some more fucking commentary tracks too

>i play games for story

???

>two years "learning" film making
>wondering why you get "good marks"
you're the mark dude

Sounds like something aidsmoby would say
I'm assuming that user isn't a fan of him

YouTube link or you're a liar

Trump isn't trying to bring anyone together, fair play to him he won but he doesn't give a fuck about unity or anything else he spoke about lmao

youtu.be/x4mlAWuF21g?t=69

1:10 sec in

All i want for christmas is for everyone to understand the mandella effect.

Off topic but, I think it sums up the disposition of every aspiring film maker on Sup Forums

did you make this video? your marriage is falling apart because of your obsession with the sexual berenstain bears.

Who loves ya baby!

i wish I did because that is literally the most unintentionally hilarious shit I've seen in a while

>paranoid delusions

rip