Holly fuck this shit, literally most reddited humor ever

holly fuck this shit, literally most reddited humor ever

i bet he had a lot of fun filming hahah, it makes me happy seeing other people happy too

i like it. comfy late night movie to watch at home. only cucks watched it at the ciema

thank you for your original, timely, and valuable input.

I hate this place.

Question to people who liked this film:

What joke in this movie made you laugh?

newfriend plz go

The opening credits are bretty clever tbqfh

family guy humor in a capeshit setting

5/10

>reddited humor

what does this mean?

that the jokes all had subjokes?

I like when he runs out of bullets or something in the beginning, I forget, I only saw it once, and he pauses and he shouts, "Fuck" cuz he fucked something up or something.

popular =/= reddit

stop being that guy

the ones with Huge Actman

The severed hand flipping the bird at Colossus was a big hit at the cinema.

When he mentions how the lack of X-men may have to do with limits in the film's budget.

"Captain Deadpool", and several more.

Also some physical jokes were pretty well timed, like that part when he just hurls a wheel cover at the bad guy's face.

The humor was fine, you guys just hate it for the popular references which is the trademark of Deadpool.

literally "Sup Forums must hate it: the movie"

I SAW THIS IN THE THEATER AND I FUCKING HATED IT I KEPT ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN MY CHAIR SHOUTING "THIS IS REDDIT THIS IS MEMES" I FUCKING HATED IT

The ONLY part that made me laugh was when he was talking to the cabbie about killing his gf's fiance or some such.

Everything else was super tryhard. I liked the buzz cut grill though. Was meta.

literally my dad's favorite movie of the year. I'm convinced that it was made for his demographic, not mine.

Deadpool is old school Sup Forums. Stop trying to "fit in."

Are you there god it's me Margaret

when he's gonna roll over the guy and screams:

YOU'RE GONNA DIE

IN FIVE MINUTES

Ryan Reynolds is good at yelling.

>old school Sup Forums.

which is present day reddit

PC jokes masquerading as being edgy because you say a bad word

Why doesn't saying reddit get you banned anymore? You people sound fucking retarded.

>wahhhh I'm ryan reynolds the actor *looks at camera* and I am no longer sexy

also the girl wasn't hot. I always disliked that girl since Firefly. The way he whiteknighted for her was pretty gay. I thought he was supposed to be edgy.

this was legitimately the only funny part of the film.

This.

Anything you say on here that isn't in line with the autistic alt-right "LOL JEWS GO TRUMP PRAISE KEK" bullshit is considered reddit apparently.

I don't think you guys even know how to define Reddit humor anymore. Contrarian faggots

>old school Sup Forums.
>PC jokes with swearing

Congratulations, nu-Sup Forums has just become worse than Sup Forums

Everyone that agrees with OP needs to die.

Feel free to leave anytime, friendo.