How much of the EC have you seen, user? It's all important after all

How much of the EC have you seen, user? It's all important after all.

Enough.

The fact that this WebM is the only one ever posted to prove how "bad" the series is is really telling. If it doesn't get worse than this than how bad can it be?

This desu

are you saying that clip isn't "bad"? because it's pretty shitty and stupid

Rebels is much better than the shit new movies.

the worst thing about rebels is that its written for 8 year olds, the clone wars show was good and the drop in quality between the two is heartbreaking

Oh no, I think it's horrendous. But it is nowhere near as bad as stated wars content has been in the past. Silly lightsabers is never going to be a deal breaker with me. Especially if it's only shown once or twice

what's up with these shitty star destroyer variants I keep seeing in these webms? why not give the empire actual SDs?

They're light cruisers left over from the Clone Wars. The Empire uses them here and there.

>the clone wars show was good
every season of TCW had shit in it, I'd say more offensive shit than Rebels ever had. And don't get me started on the first two seasons of TCW.

should i? i have some free time

could B-wings always do that?

Go for it, why not

It's a very frustrating show to watch because about 75 percent of it feels like a fucking Fisher Price show, while the season finales and important episodes are almost as good as the best of the clone wars.

Pic related is the best star wars moment in years but you can't view it without having to play with a bunch of babies first. ESPECIALLY in season 1

Watch The Clone Wars first if you haven't seen that. Much much better of a show

Only in the new canon

which pic?

My bad

No. The excuse for it here but no were else is that it's the prototype B-Wing and super laser thing burns out the hyperdrive for some reason.

Holy shit was the edgy emo girl Mon Mothma all along?

that was sad ;-;

>Emo girl
God I fucking wish. She's the most obnoxiously upbeat character in the franchise. She's the reason the show feels like it's for 8 year olds

>they became skydancers
Holy shit this is retarded. This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen. Using a saber as a copter propeller. Wtf were they thinking??

Good book

Why do spergs freak out about the EU getting "replaced" in the canon?

It's literally only a semantic difference. "hurr these spin-offs are canon not those spin-offs". It's all in your head.

It's this bad 90% of the time. The other 10% percent is this.

>that fucking slingshot

I wanted them to stick with the "gotta hide being a jedi otherwise the empire might rape us to death" angle for a while, but if giving him a lightsaber was the price to pay for getting rid of the slingshot, I'm glad we paid it

Disney making a kids show?

I agree, WTF!!

You mean Sabine?

Because she just got the Darksaber

I'm expecting her to go Full Mando when it returns

Whats with the influx of Disney shills lately?

And why are they so easy to spot? Shit, just look at this thread. Nevermind the fact that no one here watches or talks about the show unless they're being negative and posting that helisaber webm.

Rebels is fine though

Yeah it took a hit in the art, but CW was funded straight out of Lucas's bottomless pocket, so that was inevitable.

Weird to realise that only two people in that pic are still alive, and one of them is marked for death.

It ain't easy, the Imperial life.

Kill or be killed mofo

wut

She's dead, but the Empire used a hologram of her (appropriately aged) to lure the heroes into a trap

Shit was dank, we got to know the holo character in Clone Wars, which made the rescue attempt and subsequent "haha it was just a ruse she's been dead for years you stupid cunts" bait and switch all the more satisfying

There's not much to say about the show outside of the helilightsaber and molasses space fights.

ELECTROCUTE THE KIKIANS
SPACE WAR NOW

>CW was funded straight out of Lucas's bottomless pocket
That's not true. CW funded most of the cost, but Lucas wanted the characters and the fights to move smoother, so he added his own money to the budget. This is why later seasons move more fluid than the first. Lucas did not pay for the whole thing

I mean, I wanted more of Darth Maul and Dooku, but not like this.

Maul is the best part of the show.

sprace war

This. Crazy old Maul is bretty great.

>formerly Darth

There is nothing wrong with Rebels Maul

Child is made apprentice to the great sith lord Darth Sidious

Grows up at the right hand of Evil

Gets rekt

Survives decades though sheer will and the Dark side, becoming robo-scorpion

Psychotic half-scorpion is given legs and a brother

Take over half the galaxy together, revenge is imminent

Brother is killed and he's tortured and raped by former master

spend years alone searching for a temple you cannot find, brings back memories of being a half-scorpion

first contact in decades is a swarthy little kid

act like a pedophile mentor to him

become fixated on him ad follow him across the galaxy, ruining his relationships with father figures

get really upset when he rejects you and storm off in a huff

>makes sense to me

They brought back my nigga General Kalani, and actually had the balls to not kill him off.

I was hoping that he would join the rebels as a general. shit would have been cool, but instead they just had that nigga flee to fuck knows where. Oh well.

He'll be back

Nobody is dead until you see their corpse, especially enemy Generals

where can I watch this show? other than TV of course.

They do, but they're only used for special occasions. Tracking down a tiny group of 5 rebels doesn't warrant the full Star Destroyer treatment, so they don't get used every episode. They show up for actual battles that involve a larger rebel fleet, and have become more common as the series goes on and the rebels become more of a threat.

any streaming site

Presumably some official disney site

There's a HD mega on Sup Forums

how is maul still alive? I mean, I know he has robolegs now, but why did sheev spare him at the end of TCW?

true. Then again, he isn't exactly an enemy any more. Rex and Kalani end up being friends in the end, and left the jedi on good terms. Hopefully he changes his mind and joins the rebels...... or maybe the Empire, though I doubt they would allow a droid to have any sort of power, especially a separatist droid.

thanks, brother.

Don't forget his mom got saber'd in front of him.

Ezra made him realize that the Empire was his appropriate enemy

I'm expecting him to turn up with a fleet of of janky half-functioning battle droids and to get a "heroic" death in a series finale, buying the Phoenix Squadron time to do something or escape something

>the one thing Thrawn didn't predict - obsolete droid zerg rush

Yea send more of these crossposting shits there.

Was going to be a Season 6 arc, but they turned it into a comic.

Sheev put him in some space Alcatraz, but some of Maul's Mando minions busted him out. More of the crime gangs Maul had recruited end up bailing and happens, leaving Maul with nothing but the Mandos really.

This was one of their plots for the show before it got cancelled right? I think the comic did a better job than the show could have. No silly animation/art style or goofy voice acting.