Russiaboos, explain to me why are you Russia's boos?

Russiaboos, explain to me why are you Russia's boos?

youtu.be/l7wVwYU4-qY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SALJ9qfTSBg
twitter.com/LavrovMuesli/status/892043107616923648
youtube.com/watch?v=NI7d2Vdm9eo
youtube.com/watch?v=GEST1_quZ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia and South Africa just signed a visa-free agreement so Russians can come here without visa and we can go there as well. Russia is our friend.

A russian just typed "Hennoxo" to me online after i beat him in some races. Google translate wont tell me what it means and says that it is Catalan. Help

Not bad
Not bad at all

>Hennoxo
My guess it supposed to mean Heплoхo which is not bad

He probably meant fenoxo.

Language
History
Culture
Women

oh okay thanks. i thought he was calling me a dick or something so i said fuck off cunt. haha

Why the Russian guy beat the manlet?

He asked him to be quiet.

Classic silent punch.

I'm not.
I'm a Ukraineboo, but there is a lot of overlap and unfortunately there's not many resources to learn Ukrainian.

the guy look chechen

Дa нe, пpocтo pязaнcкaя poжa.
Чeчeны в вдв нe cлyжaт.

Did that guy disappear because of this?

Dick

Because they defeated germs and have nice ww2 songs, why else

Because I hate Ukraine and to properly hate Ukraine and its ''''''people''''' I have to be a russiaboo.

The pic rel pretty much tells me that you only hate Ukies that live in the westernmost areas of the country.

Language
Literature
Music

Because they're fucking morons. Useful idiots, neocons in the US, duginists in the east, there are all swayed like simple minded fools into voting the "resistance" which is in the very thing they were opposed to.

Because talking to them online is fun and an enriching memetic experience

t. Petrzszs Bzczszczyzcz

Because I lived there for a year and it was the most exciting time of my life.

where tho?

I cant explain it
youtube.com/watch?v=SALJ9qfTSBg

hmmm

Russiaboos/Slavaboos actually exist? And by this I'm not counting people who like slavshit weaponry/milsurp as admirers of slavs. There's really nothing to like about any slav country let alone Russia. No historical relevance and the people are retarded drunks.

bane?

Russia is about to get BLACKED lmao

you don't decide who you love

twitter.com/LavrovMuesli/status/892043107616923648

top kek. all those canadian mugs scared shitless in a face of russian rage.

I don't speak Russian. What made the man hit the reporter and why was he so pissed?

He really doesnt
Weak b8

Samara.

youtube.com/watch?v=NI7d2Vdm9eo

video has english subtitle

dragon ball z doesn't count as anime.

if you say so. they never broadcasted it here.

saviour of the white race :DDD

I just like the sound of your language desu

Hopefully White South Africans can escape there. Russia is a white majority country, so they are unlikely to face any racism/discrimination.

the women are incredibly hot , and at impressed with my small fortune sometimes.

I could also go there, and people wouldn't think I am a foreigner as much as asia/latin america

from my simple understanding of Russian history is that they were a feudal state that stayed feudal while other countries (UK, France, Germany) all progressed to a more capitalistic state, while Russia had serfs up until like 1800...

Then the capitalistic game was very unfair, and the serfs were plenty undecuated with guns / dynamite (like post slave blacks, with the skin color disadvantage).

This lead them to loving communism (government gives me free shit, that rich guy pays for).

Then communism happened, while Singapore who accepted to be slaves to the dollar early, achieved much greater financial freedoms, in worse conditions.

kek

russians usually seem really hard on themselves

don't be sad, lads

it's like America but with an actual history. Also admire your refusal to anglicize

Kek

Russia would be absolutely based if it was a Constitutional Monarchy

Fucking commies ruin everything.

wasn't there a poll that showed most Russians would rather live under the ussr?

this, although I admit I prefer 19th century Russian writers and avoid early Soviet stuff like Gorki

Russians are dumb. This is nothing new

or maybe the soviet union wasn't as bad as the west claimed

Russia is Brazil with guns, vodka, snow and white people.
Culturally we're almost the same third world country chaos-seeking people.

Also slav is the prettiest race, and they are in good terms with based Kazakhstan and Mongolia.

Besides, even though they are no saints in this global scheme, they are less retarded in their reasoning and more openly hateful of their enemies, instead of going for the "Western" style of being PC and passive-aggressive.

All considered, Russian as bro-tier, their only problem is with government censorship, but seeing how progressivism is holding Brazil back, their authoritarian style has some appeal to it.
I would certainly not appreciate to live under such a system, but it's not like I appreciate my current system either, so whatever.

because this guy is giving the whole Western World entitled establishment the middle finger and i find it pretty damn amusing

>while Russia had serfs up until like 1800...

why would we ever have a problem with russians

They want the glory and prestige back. Not the communism

1861*

ah yes, my bad

How do you feel about Antonov being kill a few days ago

The irony being that Russia (along with China) was the one country that screwed us and Rhodesia over the most when they were the #1 sponsors, trainers and funders of the black commie terrorists during our golden years.

Pretty jealous of that tbqh, Russian visas are a nightmare and expensive.

>russians being able to afford travels
lol

look what i found in the related videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=GEST1_quZ1o

Bravo Russia

Is it because they elected fascists?

Why would people dislike paratropers?

But you're are 90% black.

This will end badly for Russia.

This.

Never forgive Russia, China and Israel for what they did to Whites in Africa.

Holy shit, is that the real Lavrov?

>lavrov's muesli

>lavrov's muesli

What does that mean?

But this gives White South Africans a good chance to flee the country. South Africa is going to end up like Zimbabwe, sooner or later.

50% are just shitskins that for some reason fetish over russian girls

30% are edgy americans playing world of tanks

20% have various reasons

t. did thesis on this in university

Brazil has way, way more guns if Tropa de Elite is to be believed. Also, awesome movie, that we Russians can easily relate to.

The scum that is journalists should be beaten.

lol Payback is going to be black!

Feels good

>t. South African (White)