You can hate drake, but you gotta admit, this is really good

You can hate drake, but you gotta admit, this is really good

This was the First Album that I listened to all the way through back when I was In 8th grade and I loved it, and still do.

can't admit something that is false

the levels of pleb are too much

underage ban

So you're around 17 now ?

naw

It is. But I listened to it so much I hate it now. Still the best thing Drake's ever done though.

I WAS RUNNIN
THRU THE SIX
WITH MY WOES

Only good Drake project.
Even lil wayne was good on ''used to''

9/10
barely any low points, so solid throughout

Really solid for the most part.
It's kinda funny that he didn't really give a shit about the consistency of the project, yet it turned into a nice collection of songs, opposed to him focusing on a big body of work and it sounding like shit.

I'LL ADMIT IT I'LL ADMIT IT

I know you heard thingssssssss
BITCH I KNOW YOU HEARD THINGS

came here to post this desu

louuuuuuuuuu

Idk about really good but it was good enough to raise my expectations of him, which ended up hurting me in the long run.

Funny that this has the most consistent theme of any trap album. Very depressing and cold sounding

You can hate scat, but you gotta admit my braaps are really good

no

BUNCH OFF SEASON NIGGAS FUCKING OFF SEASON BITCHES TO GET LAST SEASON WARDROBE

You do have a point user.
Honestly, after this and handful of other projects, I gave up on the trap sound almost completely, there's just nothing more to it, and this was pretty much as good as it can get.
I am glad that I have the CD of this though, it has a few extra things here and there (a second verse on Madonna and 2 bonus tracks).

YUKNOWHOWDATSHITGOES

yeah this was his peak

>even lil wayne was good
why would that be surprising, even when wayne's juice dried out a bit lately he's always been great on features

this

He'll never make another album like this

damn listening to this again, forgot it was this good
why the f does his music suck so bad now? you would think after putting something like this out his music would only get better

it was a fluke

correct

There's nothing great about this trash and I want this reddit tier discussion to die.

Yeah, it's fucking excellent. The album Drake will b remembered for without a doubt. I remember listening for the first time and feeling like every single one of the first tracks on it felt like it was made with the intention of being a classic.

The old will always try to discredit the music of the youth but this album will go down in history as one of the best things to come out of the 2010s.