Are wide-angle shots the mark of a pleb filmmaker?

Are wide-angle shots the mark of a pleb filmmaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/faq
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=metric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only difference is that nasa is actually science no superstition

>no flights around the south pole
>Antarctica, a "continent" twice the size of austraila DISCOVERED in the fucking 19th century
really makes you

think

>believing the Nasa-jew lies

good goy

Will round-earthers ever learn?

They weren't always, but they've reached that point.

wide aspect ratio is a meme to discourage people from watching at home

if you took a normal theater and made the screen taller, it would be way better

beliving in the fantasies of neckbearkds
good amerifat

flath earth is the worst /x/ meme since tupaes

Plus, even if you ignored NASA's photographs, why would flat mysticism be more legitimate than the other round earths?

Drawings of a round earth before the NASA picture doesn't disprove the picture, just proved Incas had more sense than Europeans.

Ya. You Listen to your jewish overlords like a good mind slave.

You and all the other sheep.

Yes

Reminder that NASA has only ever released one photograph of Earth which was The Blue Marble. Everything else has been a "composite."

And you enjoy your Flat Earth you dumbass

God this really proves Sup Forums is stupid

>composites of real high orbit photographs
>in addition to the literal thousands of unedited pictures from space that are all organized on NASA's homepage
>literally hundreds of pictures from both the moon and fucking Mars
I cant wait for this meme to end

>flat earth
>/x/

wew

It doesnt belong anywhere else.

what?

>I have never been on a transatlantic flight

Fucking christ this is stupid

kys

Ancient Greeks knew it was round

>haha let me find a board to fit this into lol
>am i fitin guise :P

>BLUE
>GREY
>GREEN
>GOLD

Marks of pleb filmmakers.

>believing in the meme religion that can't even prove its own existence

c'mon now

Maybe some of you more enlightened flat earth brothers can help me out with this one.

So we all know there are about 7 billion people or so living on the earth right now. That's a pretty well known fact. We also know that every person on earth as 2 parents.

So with some pretty simple math (7 billion x 2) we get 14 billion people... So basically we're missing half of the world's population. The problem is that there's no evidence that 14 billion people ever lived on earth at the same time. So what's happening? Where are all these missing people? Who's taking them? The government? Aliens? Something/somebody else? I'm getting shivers right now just thinking about it.

What? I'm not the flat earther, user.

What does that tell you about the intelligence levels of modern people who believe the world is flat? We deserve to go extinct, honestly.

well said, sir

This meme doesnt change the fact that NASA Is actual science.

>77871371
No the real sad thing is that they're actually better educated and generally smarter than the people in ancient greece. If they went back to ancient greece they'd be able to convince people back then that the earth IS flat, because they're better educated in how to argue their case and how to prove something to people. They've just gone full retard and hitched themselves to the idiot-wagon, using all their intelligence and skills to bend evidence to suit their cause and argue down the things that prove them wrong.

flying over Penguin Country is dangerous, what would you do if you had to pull a Sully? just land there in the middle of fucking nowhere?

ur getting trolled u dum dum

neurons are zooming across the spinal cord here

that's because to be licensed to fly over the south pole you need special equipment which regular commercial aircraft do not have.

only some "knew", like others "knew" that people were made of dirt and fire

the nasa one has clouds that spell out the word COCK

post it 2bh

literally what? it's right there in OP
just look closely you retard
it says Cock

>because they're better educated in how to argue their case and how to prove something to people
God you sound retarded

Not as retarded as the ancient greek would sound. ;^)

That got me thinking.

Bear this with me. Thousands of years ago when man discovered fire, it wasn't ALL men who created the fire, just little bunch or maybe just one. That means just a little amount of people displayed intelligence while the others remained monkeys throwing rocks at each other. Later when the Egyptians built the pyramids, it wasn't ALL of them who invented them, just one creative ruler telling peasants what to do. In modern times, people boast about how intelligent humans have become for landing on the moon and splitting the atom, but only a few scientists can do that, not all of humanity.

What I'm trying to say is that human evolution is exaggerated, only a few men evolve and display intelligence, while the rest are still basically monkeys throwing rocks at each other, even to this day. Only a few men on this planet are homo sapiens, the vast majority is still a bunch of neanderthals.

Sounds like you don't understand the fundamentals of Evolution...

people from 3000 years ago were pretty much indistinguishable from current day humans
we just have a lot more knowledge available
you'd probably have to go back more then 100,000 years to notice changes

Actually it proves you're too stupid to recognize blatant trolling

you're not taking demographic shifts into account

Can flat earth theory be the next big Sup Forums meme? I really want it to be

>muh Great Man theory

Yeah nah fuck off. Humanity is where it is today because of our collective habit of making sure the next generation is either healthier or better educated than the last one. Evolution doesn't even enter into things since our brain hasn't evolved in any meaningful way since we discovered fire.

What you're getting at is true, but it's not an evolutionary thing.

The advancements of mankind have come from creating systems that allowed people to maximize their potential.

Think of how many people could have been an engineer building rockets to the moon, but were born on a farm in what is now Kazakhstan in the year 800.

Different people are suited to different tasks. Mankind as a whole benefits when society is able to assign people tasks to which they are best suited. This applies to everything, not just technological development.

why cant flat earthers just hire a fucking ship, get a compass, head west of america and see where they end up?

Wouldnt that settle the issue?

Or are compasses part of the NASA/Airline conspiracy?
If so, navigate by the stars or are they drones and satelites put up there by NASA as well?

you sound high as fuck.

>I believe that the Earth is round, humans are a product of evolution, and everything came from nothing. How DARE you question Prof. Chaim Yidberg?

>assign
*tips ushanka*

correct, but more like one or two races.

Really? In an age where Flat Eart societies still exist?

And people actuallt voted Trump into power?

I'm sorry, but trolling has its limits. Legitimate stupidity existsm and you cannot disguise with just "loltrolling"

>every one of these things are scientific facts backed by concrete evidence and proof or misrepresentations or caricatures of actual scientific facts
Nice meme attempt

>brain hasn't evolved in any meaningful way since we discovered fire.
>what is technology
>what is altruism
>what is the creative spirit

Yes, Humanity is lazy and ignorant. But I think great men do exist. But it can be anyone of us.

It is a simple matter of: what are you going to do today

>scientific facts

someone got a bit too much vaccine.

>not knowing what evolution actually encompasses

Society clearly failed when we tried to make you smarter than the previous generation.

You first

>.t Jewish person

>That flight from South America to Australia

Evolution is beyond just the genetic

>literal fucking stream from space all day every day
>some people think it's still a hoax

Joke or not a joke can go so far as to affect actual crazy people who believe anything without proof.

There are people who can post who are schizoids of every make and marker. It's terrifying I'm sharing this, I guess, could be a safe space with you fucks.

Off yourselves. Tomorrow. Fuck the liberal dogma. You're a fucking waste. Quit spreading this disinfo in the offchance you'll feel wanted tommorow. JUST DO IT. Follow green screen man.

Follow the rope. You're insane loli anime is behind there. Do it. You'd do us a lot of good in the long run.

T. GLOBALIST

Yes, they are scientific facts you turboape faggot

>le stream
Stopped reading right there. It is fake as shit.

>you are a Jew if you understand what facts are
Thanks Sup Forums, wise and insightful as always

Go read Kant you double nigger.

Its no meme m8

>read Kant
>that will show em' Evolution, gravity and the round earth are all fake!
Please kill yourself already

Then all streams are fake, right?

If one is fake then all are fake. You're not in the fucking matrix. You red-pilled too hard.

why are americans such fucking paranoid stupid pigs?

>all this wrong disinformation
Yes, it is a meme only retards follow unironically

they're defenitely not facts

It's the interesting downside to absolute freedom, that ironically will be a contributing factor to our extinction.

not an argument

The information in the image is accurate, you just aren't smart enough to prove it so you place your faith in institutions to do that thinking for you. Sheep.

>gravity is not a fact
>grativational waves are a meme LOLZ
>I believe this
Once again, killing yourself only betters the gene pool

theflatearthsociety.org/home/index.php/faq

>Can't you see the Curvature from an Airplane?

>No. Even if the Earth was a globe this would be an impossibility. We have testimonies from several pilots saying that no curvature can be seen at Commercial Airline heights. It has been suggested that airplane windows serve to distort the view of passengers and make them believe they see curvature when indeed there is none. This was likely a ploy by early airline companies to sell more tickets.

>What Is Gravity?

>Gravity as a theory is false. Objects simply fall.

>The information in the image is accurate
Except it isnt, on the simple fact that it fails to understand the fundamentals of how curvature works ("it" as the argument the image macro wants to make, not explicitly the science). So the interpretation you pull out of it is going to be wrong also.

I'm sure you are going to meme at me about the "learning the right opinions" or whatever other autistic point you want to make.

>that curvature

So the earth is the size of central europe?

Gee I didnt know

reminder that flath earther niggers actually believe that the "plate" that is our planet is actually going up in space forever, so there's no gravity the earth is just catching up with the objects

BUT THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN BIRDS NOT HITTING THE GROUND YOU FUCKING STUPID FAT DISGUSTING MONGRELS

I got banned from the Flat Earth Society subreddit for asking how animal migrations work on a flat disc.

I know you think you're automatically right since the earth is actually round, but the geometry in that picture is accurate, it just uses different units on the axes. You can verify it yourself here:

dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=30&h0=10&unit=metric

staymad roundcucks

I lol'd

That's why I said your conclusion was false...

Antartica is no fly because ignoring the danger, we do things that require absolutely no interference from electromagnetic waves down there. It's called the black zone.

>brainlet still can't explain the image

>Objects simply fall
BUT WHY DO THEY FALL!?

WHAT IS THE DECIDING FACTOR THAT DETERMINES WHAT IS UP AND WHAT IS DOWN IF THINGS SIMPLY JUST "FALL"!

>we do
you mean they "do"

Have you ever been in an airplane? You can't see the curve.

thats not how evolution works, and no being smart or dumb is not what qualifies you as human.

What is there to explain dumbfuck? The picture is trying to say that this photo is somehow proof the earth is flat and that curvature isn't real, when it doesn't even fucking know how curvature or light refraction works. Then just autistically comes to some batshit conclusion.

Go to bed, aspie

Airlinefag here.

The ultra-Southern latitudes are no man's land, because there are very few settlements on the continent and none of which would be able to support the needs of a commercial airliner and its passengers should an emergency landing over it be necessary.

This is ignoring the fact that it is the most hostile environment on Earth that requires special airplane equipment and fuel just to be able to fly over and even then there are STILL problems with freezing.

It's so dangerous to fly there that during winter the few flights that do supply runs and switch out scientists that run normally in the summer are a no-go.

Thus, it makes no sense to take a commercial plane over Antarctica considering that there is very little landmass once you get over it anyway. It's too dangerous and costly.

Flat earth theory is just the more boring faggot version of Hollow Earth theory, anyway.

The birds are being pushed faster than the earth.

duh.