twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kazz

mums watching the great british bake off from last year/series i assume
whos that absolute TOP qt girl lads

sue

how much fish have you had this week lads

decided to take the gf out for some fine dining this evening

alri lads

honestly can't STAND a ponce who can't enjoy a good ruslters burger, like alri tarquin no need to get mad because i don't have caviar haha you fuckin ponce xx

anime

(t)gf is ill and sleeping in my bed right now

I don't believe she's a real teacher

frankly my knowledge of test cricket is literally unparalleled

i have followed keenly every test series from ~2003 onwards, and can recite the score of every series even further back than that to about 1965 off-hand, thanks to online research since then.

aside from being a statslord, i also have a mental montage of literally 10,000 test match dismissals: the bowler, the catcher, the path of of the ball, everything

i am an admirer of the finer nuances of the game and have a deeper understanding of certain cricketing concepts than any of you can even conceive.

honestly, there isn't a a single name of a cricketer you can throw at me that i won't have some kind of opinion of, i am even an enthusiastic follower of cricket beyond the test world and take nearly as much interest in a scorecard from ICC World Cricket League South America Region Division Two as i do from any test match

i would go as far as to call myself an eternal scholar of the game

guy on the right that pinches the bum of the guy in front of him then grins
ascending woman next to ascending man
incognito paul scholes in the top right

keep it to one anime post per thread please.

they actually taste like warmed up sick though

and you have to wait 20 minutes for the bottom to cool before you can eat it

Really pisses me off how niggers think they can monopolise the rap genre even though almost all decent rappers these days are white.

CLEARLY fake. teachers quickly learn how to efficiently wipe a board and its not by doing little sweeps in the middle

once saw a rustlers burger that my builder had left in my fridge and I almost vomited

why are brits so fucking ugly

was meant for
what I meant to post in reply to is

The history of our times calls to mind those Walt Disney characters who rush madly over the edge of a cliff without seeing it, so that the power of their imagination keeps them suspended in mid-air; but as soon as they look down and see where they are, they fall.

Females should preserve their anal virginity and give it to incels. All incels should be able to take at least one female's anal virginity. Even if they are married or in a relationship, their anus should be exclusively for the use of incels. Incels should regularly be able to employ females' assholes to relieve themselves of sexual tension. If females do not comply they should be publicly tied down and gangraped. This will provide incentive for females to voluntarily give their anuses to incels.

they're not british

post 10/10 gimmicks

pls respond

but why
incels not having sex is not a problem
they are too meek to do anything about it

mfw tarquin spends £100 on a meal that tastes the same as this

GEWOON BOEF MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=vJIUht2JpbI

i have never posted more than 1 anime in a thread

You should come save /balt/ from animefags.

like who

Lie.

a classic, can beat out ANY poncey restaurant meal

>b-b-but muh atmosphere!

had some tuna on monday otherwise NONE.

is there anything better than cheesecake?

they're not ugly

and to think i considered you a posting ally

a nice bumming desu

yes

I want to fuck an Englishman in the buttocks

Mary Berry

The affluent society is a society of voyeurs. To each his own kaleidoscope: a tiny movement of the fingers and the picture changes. You can't lose: two fridges, a mini-car, TV, promotion, time to kill... then the monotony of the images we consume gets the upper hand, reflecting the monotony of the action which produces them, the slow rotation of the kaleidoscope between finger and thumb. There was no mini-car, only an ideology almost unconnected with the automobile machine. Flushed with Pimm's No.1, we savour a strange cocktail of alcohol and class struggle. Nothing surprising any more, there's the rub! The monotony of the ideological spectacle makes us aware of the passivity of life: survival. Beyond the pre-fabricated scandals - Scandale perfume, Profumo scandal - a real scandal appears, the scandal of actions drained of their substance to the profit of an illusion which the failure of its enchantment renders more odious every day. Actions weak and pale from nourishing dazzling imaginary compensations, actions pauperized by enriching lofty speculations into which they entered like menials through the ignominious category of 'trivial' or 'commonplace', actions which today are free but exhausted, ready to lose their way once more, or expire under the weight of their own weakness. There they are, in every one of you, familiar, sad, newly returned to the immediate, living reality which was their birthplace. And here you are, bewildered and lost in a new prosaism, a perspective in which near and far coincide.

cheesycock

>rubicon

I'm pro-rape

Here's why, SOME people literally cannot control their urges and have to get off in some way, if a guy or girl forces you into sex be GLAD they think you're attractive enough to waste their time on you.

I think it's dumb too that people are getting YEARS for such a dumb "crime" literally it won't 'scar' you that long. Maybe a week and that's it. By you reporting rape, you're literally ruining someone else's life that cared enough about you to have sex with you, sex is suppose to be meaningful.

If you don't want to be raped there are many ways to prevent it, if you let it happen then clearly you want it to happen and you deserve it

b't g'y

Huh

going to slap you

youtu.be/ouoINUp2jqU

literally only deano's and tarquin's eat out

>overdress to go to runt restaurant
>spend your entire day's wages overpaying for some runt slop
>pretend you both had a good time and enjoyed the experience

3 more years

>he doesn't get a foot long every time he goes to subway

Are you even a man?

tiramisu

Smumpf btfo

baloompf is FINISHED

So cute omg
youtube.com/watch?v=C3FCIZ5qeQk

you just sound bitter and jealous

5 best films of all time-

melancholia
the wrestler
synecdoche, new york
nightcrawler
hell or high water

perv

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501697176965.webm

*doing a drive*

lmao Tarquin actually goes to the effort of making Christmas dinner when this tastes just as good

BREAKING:

ISIS releases photo report of a double suicide operation targeting an SDF Operational Headquarters in the Mashalab Neighborhood of Raqqa

One of the bombers looks very young (I would guess about 14 years old)

One day, when Rousseau was travelling through a crowded village, he was insulted by a yokel whose spirit delighted the crowd. Rousseau, confused and discountenanced, couldn't think of a word in reply and was forced to take to his heels amidst the jeers of the crowd. By the time he had finally regained his composure and thought of a thousand possible retorts, any one of which would have silenced the joker once and for all, he was at two hours distance from the village.

Aren't most of the trivial incidents of everyday life like this ridiculous adventure? but in an attenuated and diluted form, reduced to the duration of a step, a glance, a thought, experienced as a muffled impact, a fleeting discomfort barely registered by consciousness and leaving in the mind only the dull irritation at a loss to discover its own origin? The endless minuet of humiliation and its response gives human relationships an obscene hobbling rhythm. In the ebb and flow of the crowds sucked in and crushed together by the coming and going of suburban trains, and coughed out into streets, offices, factories, there is nothing but timid retreats, brutal attacks, smirking faces and scratches delivered for no apparent reason. Soured by unwanted encounters, wine turns to vinegar in the mouth. Innocent and good-natured crowds? What a laugh! Look how they bristle up, threaten on every side, clumsy and embarrassed in the enemy's territory, far, very far from themselves. Lacking knives, they learn to use their elbows and their eyes.

honestly why I can't put eurobeat on in my car

ik kan het niet verstan omv.

deze jongetjes wonen in belgie of nederland, twee van de rijkste landen in hele wereld. landen met veel gelegenheid en goede leefskwaliteit. waarom doen ze alsof zich amerikaanse ghetto mensen zijn?

reckon szchlumpfssh will resign before the end of 2018

just you wait for the beta uprising cunt

STILL better than Hillary would've been.

brum?

good post

jealous of you taking your bird out to pizza hut in your polyester suit deano? heh think again xx

Rousseau BTFO

Didn't read the rest.

Memetic batallion reporting for duty. Alright lads, my last comment got zucced but I'll once again give it to you straight - this place has great food, great atmosphere, promotes high family values and it's a great place to take out your christian girlfriend to. You'll have a grand time - promote family and faith baby, its the hottest thing a man can do. Deus vult my dudes

woman at work had never heard of karl marx

>GAME

this is probably the grimmest thing about it.

>>spend your entire day's wages overpaying for some runt slop
Yeah maybe on your runt salary. Spending a grand at a michelin starred restaurant is petty cash for actually successful people

*opens the door to /brit/*

Shiiiit really want a kebab pizza now ;/

my gf is a tranny and a vegan so most restaurants don't cater to her

tell me about cricket in austria

n-nee
iemand anders

kek at this failure's idea of a night out
he's probably never even seen anyone higher than a deano

>billionaires r dumme

durriormmmooph ububBbtTTTTDOFFFooooofoFOFOOFOFOO

immmporroe2cbhhemnt benhenofreomh htejend d juen ofn jf the wwdoubwnweeeeeeek
k[oo#

heheh
dwiediohp[#
jo

hhohohoh

Carl Marks? as in Marks and sparks??

imagine looking up insults from the 19th century to make yourself sound smart
absolutely pathetic

*puts Baby Cakes on the /brit/ Sonos*

heb je al een goede baan

Candice Brown?

No I'm not gay, I simply want to show dominance.

agreed, she is a paeodphile muderer (look up pizzagate) who is just a front fro goerge soros and the jews and probably sacrifices children to a goat god

just well sourced facts simple as

what does scrambled egg and bacon have to do with Christmas

ID please m8

this is and 18+ establishment

>kek