Why the fuck are the Filipinos so poor...

Why the fuck are the Filipinos so poor? I was considering moving there to meet meh waifu I've been talking to on the internet. I have £2000, and that's around 130,000 Pesos. Enough to stay there for one year on a 4500 peso monthly rent, food, water, and possibly internet.

The Filipino's monthly wage is 13 pesos, and that's £0.20. Minimum wage here is £5.30 for a 18-20 year old. That's roughly 357 pesos per hour.

Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Made a fucking typo
>The Filipino's monthly wage

I was meant to say minimum wage here.

The fact you wanna meet a girl (inb4 some dude) in the Philippines you met on the internet.

How fat are you?
Be honest.

Protip: The cost of living is low in countries that are crime ridden hell holes

I'd say around 60kg. We've skyped and shit with video calls. I know she's genuine.

Don't do it, filipino women are ugly and always mad.

>I have £2000
Do you already have your plane ticket or will that have to come out if this 2k? Because flights ain't cheap.

You must be short, Mr. Skellyton.

>60kg
christ lad, eat a sandwich

It'll be coming out of that, even so, I can still earn more over here so I can survive longer in the Philippines.

America and Japan wrecked it.

filipinos are the niggers of asians

Pignoys are the mexicans of SEA

Holy fuck I thought I came up with this.

Is 60kg healthy for a 5'9? I think it is.

enjoy spending all your money on her mountain family.

Also it isn't a waifu it is a prostitute whoring herself out for a citizenship.

they have average IQs in the 80s

it doesn't take much to realize

>whoring herself out for a citizenship
this also

they swarm to men enlisted in the military and then dumb them after receiving full citizenship

Are you planning on having a family there? A guy on /fit/ talked about how he's been doing that so he can have a legacy on the cheap, and it sounded like a solid arrangement.

because they're China's Mexicans

We had a woman as a president.
No wait, twice.

Filipino women are absolutely insane. And once they reach their 40s they look like straight zoo animals.

Enjoyed getting robbed by some stinky pan-faced trannies, betacuck. I'd recommend gassing yourself ASAP.

You're a giant compared to the avg filipino period. Watch out tho them flip dudes hate white guys.

Maybe? I don't plan to stay there long term, but she might bug me enough to take her back to the UK with me which I honestly don't mind. It could probably work out for me and her.

As for the children, I would much rather raise them up in a country that isn't poor.

Your anus was enough to blow up Nagasaki. I suggest eating more burgers so you can start a thermonuclear war from your anus alone.

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

found op everybody

>I want to marry a woman I only talked to on skype
>i'm sure she isn't just using me for money
you're either retarded or fat and desperate

Give it a try, you'll learn why nobody wants to live there in the first place. Shit like not being able to get water for a few days at a time happens.

Can someone tell why it's always the Brits who fly over to SEA and make some gold digging junglenigger their princess? It's usually always a Brit.

Although I hear the Swedes prefer Thailand.

Also, if a Brit isn't looking for a wife in SEA, he's going to SEA to fuck children/young looking prostitutes.

Cause there's too many people in that country, too many people that aren't actively contributing to anything of value. Just one giant extended untermensch family where everyone is Maria's cousin.

Probably because most of the women here are pretty much slags, I don't really like them and they do the most stupidest bullshit.

Why get a slag when you can get a qt asian 9/10 money whore?

Then there's the increased threat of Islamic insurgency that the western media never reports on.
Food standards are lower
Expect blackouts more often.

They're quite a liberal bunch but there are pockets of strict Catholic / Muslim depending on which part you decide to stay in.

Filipinos are general nice people but don't treat that as them being dumb. They're very street smart and will sly you out of cash make no mistake.

it's the lowest level of beta autists who do it, they don't have a chance with their own people so they decide to try an impoverished desperate woman instead not realizing they're getting used for money they bring them home marry them, get divorced, end up paying alimony, she gets the house and she'll use that money to get her family into the country

Find that cuck and make him a permanent resident of one of our work stimulating facilities.

Raged in 60 seconds.

If that's what my qt asian waifu wants, I'll do exactly that. There's no way she's keeping the house if we divorce.

>There's no way she's keeping the house if we divorce.
>i have a choice in this

>implying any other woman would be different
OP is a poor skellington, what do you think his chances are without going to the third world to find some waifu that he's rich in comparison to?

Get a lawyer; make contract, them marry.

problem solved.

>he thinks prenups work
his chance would be about 0.5% if you include chubs who smoke drive rascals and have brown teeth but £2k is still pretty shit, and I'm pretty sure the the min. wage is a lot more than op thinks

>4500 peso
>monthly rent, food, water, and possibly internet
yeah thats not gonna happen. That's the cost of my utilities alone and food budget is like twice that. Rent is 10k in the Metro if you want somewhere you won't get Garret'd at night.
My advice: Stay there and build up a much bigger nest egg, and preferably snag a white chick while you are at it instead.

Paddy, stop being a cunt.

Then don't marry and keep that bitch on a leash. Simple.

Thanks for the advice, Philip, if that's the case, what if I took one of your own out of your country? How well would they survive in a country like mine?

I don't know about the entire country but the parts that I have been in don't even have basic sanitation. They just dump garbage in a pile or on the river banks.
Banks 40 feet high of trash and shit and the rain water washes it down into the creeks. They get crabs down there and eat them.
I've been to villages there where they just take a small hoe and carve a 5 inch ditch down the middle of the street; people just dump their shit in the ditch and then their kids run through the shit.
I had a girlfriend there that was a 9.5. she turned heads everywhere we went. I didn't marry her because she was dumb as a bag of rocks. It hurt to have any conversation with her. She ended up marrying some 80 year old guy and moved to Alaska.. lol

Pic related. Every single time, everyone who goes to SEA for women is a repulsive obnoxious autist. Absolutely fucking pathetic.

I remember one time in Waitrose in London seeing an obese balding beta male pleb with a 8/10 jungle gook who clearly had zero interest in him, she had amazing dick sucking lips and a tight slightly muscular/thick body. Everybody knows white guys who like Asian guys are beta males.

all good flips are in california mate.

COULD BE A TRAP TO ROB YOU. THEN MURDER YOU. good luck user. i partied with these middle aged hedge fund guys in college once, who used to sale around there for the summer and bang all kinds of hoes.

On the contrary

>"The Philippines is the richest country in the world, pretending to be poor." -World Bank

>"The wealthiest nation on the planet is the Philippines." -IMF

>"The Philippines is the richest nation on Earth." -George W. Bush

source:
youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk