Read Sup Forums racial theories; get the impression that asians are smart

>read Sup Forums racial theories; get the impression that asians are smart
>get to university, 1/3 of the students are asian foreigners
>they're just plain dumb on average, they drive Ferraris and lambos but they have to cheat in math to just pass
like wtf, the smartest students are Jews, South Asians (indians/pakis), and upper class Whites, did Sup Forums lie to me?

>did Sup Forums lie to me?
We are not your parents

No you just met the rich kids who never have to try

>did Sup Forums lie to me?
No they're purely retarded. They don't know shit; most of them are high-school-graduated NEETs spending their time at mum's basement.

Reddit is more trustworthy than Sup Forums. Yes it's not funny as Sup Forums, but at least they know reality.

People think Asians are smart because of test scores. They don't know that asians are traditionally very good at cheating even before standardized testing

Why are all the rich Jews and whites so smart then? Literally every 5th professor or so is a Jew, and they by no means come from poor backgrounds.

Asians cheat a lot on tests but I admire them for it.
They've completely cracked the system.

K.
>impression of asians formed by rich chinese students

dumbshit the post here. literally the only people i've known who got into an ivy league/elite professional/graduate/medical school are asian/brow/jewish.

>1/3 of the students are asian foreigners
Asians are smarter on average, but have fewer exceptionally intelligent people I think.
Which is supported by how many Asians are at your uni. They also have a lot of trouble with the English language generally.

>cheat on test
>implying this happens in america

nigger please.

The spoiled as fuck hong kong kids are not used to following any rules so they always do terribly.

>>implying this happens in america
are you implying it doesnt?

>what is bullshit the post

there's literally no statistical evidence for this you dumb honky. there's more evidence that standard deviation is the same, unsurprisingly, and that there's more smarter asians since we are 7 points higher than c*mskins.

sure it happens in china or wherever else but why assume we are the same everywhere.

not even forgetting most asians don't even study as hard as white people believe, its just a convenient excuse because whites really can't believe there are people more intelligent than them.

You don't have the secret sauce though, whites invented 96% of everything, they have the szechuan

Its like they aren't even afraid of being laughed at

I've heard it happens in Canada.

Because I know for a fact that it happens in the USA.

Superior Jewish education methods

found the asian

True, this isn't english but during one test I heard a bunch of them as the Prof how many inches were in a foot, he eventually just wrote it on the board and made an announcement.
It happens a lot bro. If you get caught you're kicked out, it's really serious.
It's not just hong kongers, lots of chinese and koreans in general. Some japanese too, but that's more rare.

Intelligence by race:

Jews>>>>>>Whites>Asians>Indians>>>Arabs>>>>>>>>>>>Africans

>96%
whatever that data is i remember the study or whatever posted that referred to scientific references in the 20th century, when only europe had actual science journals and institutions.

white NEETs here really can't accept the fact that they aren't special nor unique nor that their race is the only capable people.
yeah sometimes, but its only really the foreign ones and they get caught 75% of the time. its hard to cheat at a university exam imo given how serious it is.

>look at data showing 1-2% of asians cheat or foreign asians cheat
>all people must X
>the only reason for them being better than me is because of cheating and not because i'm a fat useless NEET

>there's more evidence that standard deviation is the same, unsurprisingly, and that there's more smarter asians since we are 7 points higher than c*mskins.
*the standard deviation
*there are smarter Asians
*gentlemen of light complexion

You sound really frustrated about nothing, and arrogant as well.
Some things never change, seeing as it was Asians' huge egos that led the Ming dynasty to isolate themselves, thinking there wasn't anything of worth to be found outside their own borders.

yeah no shit sven, i said it explicitly. why does this surprise you?
>happens alot
sure, but you're confusing foreign international students with non-foreign ones, and even then its rare among them given the risks.

They're not afraid of being laughed at

Can you imagine all the people losing their shit at Galileo rolling balls down inclinations at Pisa, throwing their hats on the ground and drawing Galileo off his rockers

They're not afraid

Maybe, at most schools in the US I've noticed it's Jews, South Asians, upper class whites as the smartest tho. Also there are randomly a bunch of Eastern European slav geniuses, especially in math and physics which are my fields.

nah i'm just half shitposting to trigger white neets who get triggered easily.

there's easy ways to trigger sensitive whitebois here m8, one of them is to be deliberately belligerent and attacking their insecurities.

wow m8 u rly got me

>>look at data showing 1-2% of asians cheat or foreign asians cheat
>data
>on cheating

are you actually retarded

only overseas students are, whoever born in US isn't.

You can ask people if they cheated on tests on a questionnaire if you promise them the results will be collected anonymously.
Not that I believe the statistics though.

What if they cheat on the questionnaire

Clearly we have a compounded problem here

You can ask them in an other questionnaire if they cheated on the previous questionnaire

yeah that seems like the case. I was told that asians were smart tho

Dude we both suck

It's a question of differences in education. I'm not sure about Japanese, but Chinese education is very much just learning long lists of facts, memorizing who, when, where, what and how. Whereas with western education, there's more focus on teaching critical thinking. Learning why something happened, and discussing and debating what what the consequences were.

So the Chinese may get very good test scores, but everything will fall apart when you ask them to write a good essay.

Damn, ten days in an Airport for a catfish?
sounds rough

me in the pic

Asians also generally don't have to give presentations during their high school or university education.
When I lived in Japan, even researchers at scientific meetings I attended would have slides completely filled with text and would just read the complete slide in a small voice.