Can we all agree that the Ultimate Cut of BvS is the greatest cape film since Watchmen's Ultimate Cut?

Can we all agree that the Ultimate Cut of BvS is the greatest cape film since Watchmen's Ultimate Cut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0fR2xlaIWo
youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that's fair definitely the best kino of 2016.

i believe it delivered on its premise but the ending was too messy

>3 hours long
fuck, I kinda want to watch it but 3.fucking.hours.

>Watchmen Ultimate Cut
>Ultimate Cut

Fuck that Black Freighter comic.
It's shit.

there's no such thing as good capeshit

>since Watchmen's Ultimate Cut?
JDM recommends the Director's Edition and so do I.

what is added in the ultimate cut?

I watched it on HBO so I'm not going to watch it again

It's probably the best cape film of all time, yes. Watchmen and MoS are up there. Sorta feel like i'm taking crazy pills in how poorly received it was. But maybe that's just reviewers and bloggers or whatever, every one i know irl enjoyed it.

Still it sucks they didnt release the extended in theaters, it is a compromised vision. And that HBO is not airing it, so that's the way most people see it, truncated.

>tfw drunk on high quality red wine with pizza and watching BvS

Few things compare

>DUDE! THIS STINKY SHIT IS THE STINKIEST SHIT SINCE THAT OTHER STINKY SHIT

ok bro

here come the redditors

Friendly reminder films like Blade Runner and Fight Club were not loved at release, this is another one of those cases.
BvS will become a cult classic. and become our generations 2001 A Space Odyssey. Doesn't matter how much you scream and cry. it won't change this fact.

BEDTIME
E
D
T
I
M
E

Yes

Does the ultimate edition fix....

- Lex being a flamoyamt Twink
- Boooyyys!
- shoehorned justice leave trailers and logos on an email
- cave troll doomsday
- meaningless death of Superman, then couple minutes later J/k lol
- Lois being in places she shouldn't
- Lois being a better detective than Batman
- MARTHA. Why did you say that name?!
- laughable fight choreography in dream sequence
- Le Flasho screaming gibberish at sleeping Batman.

If not then ultimate edition is still massive shit just like the regular theatrical version.

Why was it called Batman vs Superman, when Wonderwoman was the main character?

sup reddit!

>Lex being a flamoyamt Twink
>implying this needs to be fixed

>The devil gets, as usual, the most florid dialogue, and Jesse Eisenberg dispenses it with exuberant intelligence. He steals every scene. In a recent interview in Le Monde, Eisenberg discussed his approach to the role:

>"Luthor becomes a character from Greek tragedy. At least, that’s how I approached it, in accord with the screenwriter. He only talks about ideas, which makes him a profoundly theatrical character. I can also play on a paradox: rendering this individual funny although he behaves in an appalling way, also showing him prone to deep depressions because of his internal conflicts. I did everything I could to theatricalize him in the extreme. I had read lots of the adventures of Superman in comic books, but it was impossible to draw on them to find a way to play Luthor. Too schematic. Too much of a caricature. I reconfigured the character as if he became in fact the center of the film."

>Eisenberg’s gleeful and inventive performance suggests that he may be at his best in a tight framework that restrains his physicality and converges his acting to vocal inflections and turns of phrase, gestures and facial expressions.

Go back to watching Civil War, Marvelbaby.

who else here /lurking/ everytime these threads pop up to see if someone discovers something new and interesting?

>le balding cuck critic agrees with me

Same. Also because BvS threads are very comfy.

i feel like we could have some quality dckino discussion if the marvel kids would stop trying to derail the threads

You know that these are bait meme thread to lure in stupid DCucks right?
Stop being such a newfag. This is well known on Sup Forums 2bh

t. marvelcuck

>you'll never be this triggered

Aye.

fuck off, reddit

Hi dcuck

Triggered Bugs Bunny shills

I found these scenes very similar. Also, they both take place in Washington. Wouldn't be the first Kennedy references in BvS.
Coincidence?

youtube.com/watch?v=V0fR2xlaIWo

youtube.com/watch?v=GSw9sjqYK_I

Watchmen Director's Cut > Watchmen > Batman v Superman Ultimate Cut > Batman v Superman > Watchmen Ultimate Cut

fuck off reddit

my friend fell asleep watching MoS.

Snyder helped me appreciate Superman more, but my boy Batman will always be my horse.

Did you spot yourself at that anti superman rally, numale?

Is this movie actually supposed to be good? I don't get who is baiting or memeing ITT at this point.

your friend is a redditor

Yes, it's good. Some people have watched too much MCU garbage and it has polluted their minds. If you're clean of MCU shit, then you'll like it

Memes aside. It's garbage of the lowest tier.
But it's fun to bait DCucks into these threads to watch them try to defend it and get triggered.

It's has the best Batman ever filmed as the villain.

I am so confused by you anons.

>"Night and Day! You are the one!"

The music playing at Luthor's party...

Well don't take our words for it. Go see every review of the movie from any Source you can think of. Not just the internet but magazines articles, TV whatever and you'll see that it was shit.
Don't let the very small minority of DCucks shitposting here everyday fool yo

Basically, don't listen to redditors like It's good.

I've ended up watching all the MCU movies eventually. I still haven't seen Dr. Strange. For me watching Marvel is like watching a Fast and Furious movie though. It's fun and entertaining but it's also very simple. I can't remember the scene exactly but it was in Civil War when Bucky and the black guy are bickering about being in a small car. That pretty much sums up a Marvel movie for me. It's stupid and not serious, but somewhat entertaining.

BvS on the other hand was actually a good movie. It was entertaining. It had great cinematography. It had real themes. It wasn't like watching some silly cartoon despite it being a movie about superheroes.

Wonder Woman, and a generic CGI blob final boss ruined this movie.

MOS,BvS and SS had silly cartoon type CGI battles at the end.
pretty formulaic 2bh

> It wasn't like watching some silly cartoon despite it being a movie about superheroes.
>despite being a movie about superheroes
>superheroes

Of course there's going to be some unrealistic shit but at least those movies aren't full of quips and have actual imagery to go along with themes.

why do these fucking redditor autist numales gotta come into every bvs thread and shit on it? why does it bother you so much that we like this movie? why dont you fuck off and go watch your disney quipshit with your butt buddy jew critics?

Tribal mentality.

- It's she with you
- Booooys
- Wow I would not pick a fight with that person
- I think he's kinda hot (this after Superman threatens the military and had destroyed their drone and then flies away like a douchebag leaving tons of wreckage for them to clean up.)
- Honka Honka
- we are bad guys it's what we do
- too many from suicide squad to list

why do you think that everyone that doesnt like bvs is a marvel fan?

I hope Zack Snyder directs Justice League 2.

i like how you deny being a marvel fan but not a redditor, autist, or numale.

Every thread the same Marvel Pajeets with the same stale pastas debunked hundreds of times. But then again they are more intent on sabotaging these threads out of insecurity than anything.

He will senpai.

Why do you want the DCU to continue failing?

It's not failing.
It just triggered some SJW critics and you fell for it.

>snydertrash
>good

>"I don't like DCEU
>"Fucking redittor/marvelbaby"
Every time, without fail. It's like DCEU spout insults via soundboard or something.

It's making some money but it's also getting garbage reception. That's not a good place to be in when you're hoping to create a long-term franchise to rival the MCU.

>Every thread
>The same symbolism gets posted
>The same arguments get posted
>The same insults get posted
>All while the MCU gets name dropped constantly for not being dogshit and raking in serious money and fame.
Of course, you're going to call me reddit/nu-male/MCuck/etc. since we've long since traveled beyond the point of rational thought and are only here to pretend that people liked BvS for (You)s.

t. Pajeet

Its fuckimng shitty meme suiting the contrarian nature of Sup Forums

Exactly my point

Please dont listen to contrarian DCshills like
It is bad. Terrible, even.

I am a cyclops and I say,

Form your own damn opinion. Don't rely on random anons

t. Nu-male

There it is again, button #4 if I recall correctly.

What if we enjoy actual kino? Like Tarkovsky and Fincher? And not of this superhero cinematic universe bullshit?

The latter are soulless products. All of it. BvS is a soulless product. I can excuse 300 and Watchmen - Snyder made those to bring about a bision. But BvS was made by WB execs because Marvel was doing well.

The more you keep accusing your detractors of being Marvel fanboys, the more it is clear that you are a DCshill in the pay if Bugs Bunny. This company war bs has only one goal: your wallet. And we all are losers as a result

I noticed the same people accusing their crotics as pajeets. Last I noticed, most DCEU fans are pajeets.

Really makes you think

t. DCuck Bugs Bunny shill