Why do the Turks and Arabs on here hate each other?

Why do the Turks and Arabs on here hate each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Muslims.

Because they hate the fact their both the same.

because turks suck western dick instead of helping the muslim world

yeah pretty much this. no one wants to accept this fact

Turks see Arabs as subhumans. I understand them very well.

Nobody likes Muslims. Not even other muslims.

Arabs loathe Turks for their success as a first world country

I'm actually a fan of the Turks on here. They hold their own well against all the shitposting and trolling that's constantly thrown their way, unlike Indians, and they know how to bait as well.

Egyptians hate Pakistanis, not the Turkish.

Because Turks have delusions of western grandeur. They are white-ish though, but then again so are some Lebanese and Syrians. Persians, who are not Arab but are also muslim, are kinda white.

Anyone care to explain this clusterfuck?

this
bulgarians hate the ottomans, and what turkey / turks stand for. but in my experience whenever bulgarians meet turks, there's nothing really to hate, they're surprisingly civilized

People from the Middle East and Levant area are generally fair skinned. It's South Asians like Indians and Pakistanis who are brown.

>Anyone care to explain this clusterfuck?
there's not much to explain. the middle east was part of alexander's empire, the roman empire, the byzantine empire, and the persians (iranians) you mentioned empire (which are p much the "indo" in "indo-european")

then it was part of the ottoman empire, known for taking (white) slaves and mixing with them, considering it a sigh of beauty. they were also supported by the french, english, and others, until they were backstabbed.

not to mention turkey was also on the side of germany p much during the world wars, and then ever since the cold war allies of the USA

Turks don't like the idea of RTE making society closer to Arabs to make himself look like the uniter of the Muslim world, meanwhile we all know he'll make himself look like jack ass.

Also Turks don't like Arabs since they joined with England and France in WW1 and literally backstabbed us. Thats why they're kinda mostly glad for what happened in Iraq and Syria and Palestine since the foundation of their countries didn't came from struggle of their forefathers but betrayal of Ottomans and teaming with Christians while calling us non-muslims, even Turks that dislike Ottoman fanaticism and love that sweet secular state (Ottoman fanatics are uncommon but not that extremely rare) support that anti Arab outlook, not because they love secularism and hate Islam because they see Arabs as backstabbers.

Arabs probably hate us because we still don't know how to speak or read Arabic despite being Muslims for idk how many years.

Nobody likes either, why would they like each other?

turks are butthurt because arabs cucked them and turks can't accept the fact that they got btfo by arabs. simple as that

Because Turkey is a "secular" Islamic country and openly supports Israel.

I don't hate Turks.

Why shouldn't we?

>Abdul Hamid refused Theodor Herzl's offers to pay down a substantial portion of the Ottoman debt (150 million pounds sterling in gold) in exchange for a charter allowing the Zionists to settle in Palestine. He is famously quoted with telling Herzel's emissary "as long as I am alive, I will not have our body divided, only our corpse they can divide."

Imagine what did Palestinians do afterwards, and now their children are paying.

Can you explain in detail what you mean with that quote?

I'll be neutral and just want to listen to your explanation to satiate my curiosity.

The Arabs who rebelled against the Ottomans were the Hashemites and their allies. Qatar only came under British rule for example because the Ottomans lost and we had no choice in it. The Sauds were just fighting in the interior at that time as well.

we didnt until they went full "nazi" at the end of the ottoman empire and saw themselfs better than arabs..... they forgot that we made them an empire by giving them islam......... and thats why they are shit i think soon we may have to reopen turkey and spread the ture massage of islam.
btw i love white turkish whores they give the best blowjobs and they love arab cock.

Abdulhamit ii was the last true Emperor of Ottoman, he refused Jewish settlement in Palestine. Palestinians thought British mandate would be better than Ottomans in the end and supported Zionist settlements.

>Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud

Don't know much about Qatar but iirc Ottomans didn't hold Qatar for too long.