youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0
youtube.com/watch?v=aVgdrGxSQN0
youtube.com/watch?v=4PhjR_V0lf0
i.4cdn.org/gif/1501444190032.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Women are for sex and abuse only

>message tinder girl "hey what's up"
>unmatches

If dubs women are nothing but carnal pleasure toy cumdumpsters for alpha superior men

post wobblaz

soundcloud.com/paul-stephan-431785615/gummy-riddim-prod-by-danny-yen

Sup Forums is always in the wrong, I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

POST THE COMMIESLUGS I NEED A WANK

the virgin edition
the virgin opener

anime

frankly my knowledge of test cricket is literally unparalleled

i have followed keenly every test series from ~2003 onwards, and can recite the score of every series even further back than that to about 1965 off-hand, thanks to online research since then.

aside from being a statslord, i also have a mental montage of literally 10,000 test match dismissals: the bowler, the catcher, the path of of the ball, everything

i am an admirer of the finer nuances of the game and have a deeper understanding of certain cricketing concepts than any of you can even conceive.

honestly, there isn't a a single name of a cricketer you can throw at me that i won't have some kind of opinion of, i am even an enthusiastic follower of cricket beyond the test world and take nearly as much interest in a scorecard from ICC World Cricket League South America Region Division Two as i do from any test match

i would go as far as to call myself an eternal scholar of the game

no

sue

>tfw wrestling with negativity

Filtered

fuck off and die

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cSTC8K05ytc

imagine pandering to a woman because you want sex lmao

ALL ABOARD THE RUNT SHUTTLE, CAPITALIST DRONES

>cricket
either a 'sheed or a bruce
don't care fuck off

Think she's lapsed

You will obey my orders

commencing commiedump

REPOSTING
>22 years old
>Turned 3k into 20k (current value but the high was 45kish) trading cryptocurrencies
>Make about 30k a year
>Can't think of any other ways to make money and honestly feel like a right poor cunt

I just want to buy a flat in London with no mortgage before I'm 30. Or maybe a small mortgage so I'll still have money left to invest.

Any business ideas lads?
not a bad idea desu

I was considering doing a buy-to-let but I need a pretty big deposit and I don't want to cash out of all my investments in one go like that. Also I'll need at least triple what I currently have

Can buy a good flat relatively central for between 300-400k

Grime

youtube.com/watch?v=BsbQNSPr508

youtube.com/watch?v=bF4Q_LqWpPs

youtube.com/watch?v=bcEff0V3Qwk&feature=youtu.be

stop posting sue

>Anime

Rosy is so fucking peng but her face leaves much to be desired

Grow up

business idea: ponzi scheme

thread theme :

youtube.com/watch?v=UctriMuXYS0

youtube.com/watch?v=aVgdrGxSQN0

OFFICIAL /brit/ GIMMICK GUIDE AUGUST 2017

Patrician tier
>ballbusting
>Office Baneposting

High tier
>mocking Deanos
>Kev
>third eye/pineal gland
>you arrive at ___

Bread and butter staples tier
>slags
>crisps
>FOY
>business idea:
>fedoraposting
>gayposting
>strawpoll
>*action*posting
>Cara
>Maisie
>Sophie
>ah yes
>@posting

Underrated tier
>vocaroo
>Elle
>Felicity
>Shakespeareposting

Stale tier
>Farageposting
>nasheeds
>Yank politics
>runtposting

Runt tier:
>Tim
>simple as
>gook waifus
>anime
>Bradleyposting
>Reddit flags

Cancer tier:
>commieslags
>leftypol
>/r9k/ tripfagging
>um sweaty x

Take a penknife to your jugular immediately tier:
>Ash

Has rosy ever been blacked?

>Can buy a good flat relatively central for between 300-400k

pic related

fat cow

fucking normals

>Can buy a good flat relatively central for between 300-400k

yeah some runty crack den studio maybe, save it, move up north and get a 4 bed house with a few acres with it

lmao I can't think of anything else to say??

the quintessential grime song-

youtube.com/watch?v=4PhjR_V0lf0

who here /logang/?

its good

Well lads, back from my first run

6.5k in 29 mins tbqh

Wasnt as bad as I thought, guess the rowing machine prepared me somewhat.

>tfw the main reason I'm doing cardio is for sex gains

Everywhere where responsibilities have been sought it is the instinct of revenge that has sought them. This instinct of revenge has gained such a hold on humanity through the centuries that all of metaphysics, psychology, history and above all morality bear its imprint. As soon as man began thinking he introduced the bacillus of revenge into things

Women are cancerous.

was mentioned in an aj tracey interview once for going absolutely nuts at the front of the crowd
true story

office baneposting is fucking shit

it's pretty obvious you're the one doing it

it's not a real gimmick when only one person is doing it

why

>sex gains
I headr the best exercise is to get a resistance band and tie it to a doorknob, get it round your waist and thrust against it.

she's mine

fuck spooky had such a good tune but it's been deleted off Youtube and I can't remember the name, it's got like steel pans and trumpets in

doing my fucking nut

I used to think revenge was a dish best served cold, but then I realised it meant getting back at somebody

I don't want to live up north though. It's full of northerners and pakis. If I'm buying cheap I'll buy in the South-West.

spot on

it's quite clear the author of that post is a shit tier mong

did a big type 4 shit

felt very nice

That guy's a retard

@posting and *actionposting* should be higher

Literally what is the point of the country's debt? Like America is 20 trillion is in debt. Literally how the fuck will that ever get paid off and to who? Like yeah cool raise taxes a bit, that'll pay off 20 trillion of debt

it's not even a /brit/ gimmick, they're just copypasted verbatim from Sup Forums

why did david cameron kill this lady?

The dice which are thrown once are the affirmation of chance, the combination which they form on falling is the affirmation of necessity. Necessity is affirmed of chance in exactly the sense that being is affirmed of becoming and unity is affirmed of multiplicity. It will be replied, in vain, that thrown to chance, the dice do not necessarily produce the winning combination, the double six which brings back the dicethrow. This is true, but only insofar as the player did not know how to affirm chance from the outset. For, just as unity does not suppress or deny multiplicity, necessity does not suppress or abolish chance.

>bloody women don't have interests or personalities they're soulless bitches!
>My interests? Oh mostly gaming, watching TV and posting on Sup Forums

The pool Vs atleico on itv4 for the deanos out there

willy's gone hard lads

wrong

type 3 is objectively the best poo

they pay it off bit by bit
so let say i lent america a 5er they'd pay me back after my bond expires, but they'd sell a new bond to the next guy.

proofs??

todays purchases

blackpool vs atletico minero?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501444190032.webm

Some Deano's I know have flown out to watch it. (With their missus permission ofc)

Reckon you could get from where the camera is to the top of that mountain lads? You've got a whole week and £1000 equipment of your choice.

I reckon I could but it'd be a struggle.

Whereas the thrown dice affirm chance once and for all, the dice which fall back necessarily affirm the number or the destiny which brings the dice back. It is in this sense that the second moment of the game is also the two moments together or the player who equals the whole. The eternal return is the second moment, the result of the dicethrow, the affirmation of necessity, the number which brings together all the parts of chance. But it is also the return of the first moment, the repetition of the dicethrow, the reproduction and reaffirmation of chance itself.

the virgin jacket
absolute state of that fucking gremlin too

would give up within a minute

good lad

this

never feel quite satisfied with a type 4, usually end up needing to shite out a little bit more.

a type 3 is robust and contains everything therein.

>preseason tourneys

>HOLY SHIT, YAAAHHOOOOOOOOOOO
crease

Doubt you ran at that pace as a first run
t. Runner

Whitey BTFO

love aiu
hate jordan peterson
simple as

this is actually a 4 year old girl

Nah mate hartlepool Vs ateltico Madrid

i'd hire a helicopter with that grand to fly me up there. then spend the rest of the week wanking or something.

well known fact that USA and UK will never pay their debts

feel like you'd need more than £1000 of equipment tbqh

/thread

yaaaaaaaaaasssss queen so beautiful and brave
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

To think is to send out a dicethrow. Only a dicethrow, on the basis of chance, could affirm necessity and produce "the unique number which cannot be another". We are dealing with a single dicethrow, not with success in several throws: only the combination which is victorious in one throw can guarantee the return of the throw

plate of leaves for dinner again lads