youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CnfFQENkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

made by epic whigger meme man

LABELS LABELS
FEEL NO GUILT
TAKIN
YO MONEY

It’s gud

It's a perfect blend of multiple styles or rap and other genres. First track is peak horrorcore and the second track is surprisingly great and heartfelt storytelling. Plus the complex production with esoteric samples is quite impressive. What's not special about it?

>what's not special about it?
idk how to answer this. i just don't see anything special in it.

the production in the first bit is p cool, but that's all i noticed about it.

Have you read all the lyrics and figured out how the first track is connected to the second one conceptually?

stop lazylistening then, try to articulate what you don't like about it

listening again. i mean, its okay

I don't know, it sounds good when it comes out of your speakers... what more would you like to know?

>try to articulate what you don't like about it
>i mean, its okay

It's a decent Memphis Rap single that's overblown by his cancerous fanbase insisting "BEST RELEASE IN HIP HOP EVER!!!"

i didn't say i disliked it. it just feels kinda eh

it's not like its the only 10 min conceptual track in hiphop

i just want to know why you think its special

youtube.com/watch?v=OtzZl-baR48

he's always been a phony. can't wait til he drops the memphis rap worship and moves onto the next hot thing.

It's the best 10 min conceptual hiphop track I and a lot of other people have ever heard and that's why it's special. I'd love to find something as well executed but I haven't

>i just want to know why you think its special
because everything is there

He hasn't done memphis rap since MTI, and even that album is not all about that. His sound has always been a blend of different genres and styles of rap and he's skilled enough to make it work and that's why he's praised.

Uneven Compromise has no Memphis Rap influence.

endlessly replayable. nothing is out of place or too much. the lyrics in the second half are so effortlessly conversational it's easy to dismiss but the effect isn't easy to achieve

Actually one just came to mind, Kendrick's "Sing About Me, I'm Dying Of Thirst" is a phenomenal 10+ min conceptual hiphop track but I still prefer more the style of Uneven Compromise, K. Dot is too preachy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3CnfFQENkw

Seems like you’re just hearing the track and not actually listening

wtf is that supposed to mean?

You’re not paying attention to the lyrics or picking apart any of the many things going on in the production

i listened to the lyrics until that repeated line about labels

he said 'blood' too much

the beats are okay