Hillary Clinton General Thread

TRUMP JUST GOT STUMPED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA
youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no one here still actually believes he is going to win, right?

I guess I am now a Hillary Artillery!!

i-it can't go to zero right guys? b-btfo

He is going to win. This shilling that you are doing is only cementing in more vote for Trump.

Why does it drop on Trump, but not rise on clinton?

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(CAN'T WAKE UP)

That's it, I am hill bent to shill for Hill now

Nice try shills.

>sage

pity he can't control himself and what he says.

I guess we don't want a president like that anyways, better to find out now.

that said, hillary is a cunt and I wish there was someone better.

fuck now im #mentalyhill

Lmao you thought votes matter? Him losing only proves democracy is a complete failure and the founding fathers knew this. When he loses the general election that's when we roll the death squads out.

You guys did realize Trump's sole purpose was to make Hillary lootk good, right?

just an hero fag

>Trump losing points, but Hillary not gaining them

Something fishy is going on here.

OMG!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? OMG, THAT IS SUCH A CRAZY PLAN!!!!! I HOPE WORKS

How are trumps numbers able to go down so far while Hillary's numbers have not seen even a slight bump? Where are all these votes disappearing to?

Hold it, you faggot

Who's getting the other 18%?

The memes have spoken. Trump will win

Jeb. SLOW AND STEADY

Trump was agreed to be president by the elites years ago you dumb mother fuckers. The points are dropping because it would look bad if hillary had no chance. Watch his points skyrocket by october.

Dubs approved.

>Trump and Hillary both rise equally in the polls
>The points difference between the two is still the same
whats your point?

Third parties are included now in the polls

>Trump is rising now
>whats my point

People like me who think they're both too extreme.

Seriously, why can't there be a candidate between "BAN BROWN PEOPLE!" and "IF YOU DONT LOVE EVERYONE YOU'RE A BIGOT!"

It's fucking insane how radical people are becoming.

Congrats, that'd be the EXACT opposite of what's going to happen. Hillary is a CFR puppet, openly admits it. The CFR members, who own the media, want her in the White House. There was never a question, Trump is there to distract people from the evil shit she has done, and still does.

Take that one to the bank, mate.

Hillary is raising just as much as trump

pick a side, nigger

so what?

Hillary has eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA

>"BAN BROWN PEOPLE!!!11!11!
Why do you fall for that stupid media hype? It is a great idea to stop immigration from an area that is at war with us with nonuniform enemy.

Holly shit what a get.

Sup Forums on election night is gonna be god damn beautiful

Notice how Hillary's polls aren't going up, Trump's are just decreasing. All this means is that the majority is becoming silent again because of the recent media shills around the Orlando shooting calling Trump supporters Islamaphobes.

It portrays fear and won't even work.

>well I'd love to blow shit up and get 72 virgins but becoming getting an altered passport is way too hard.

That mentality projects fear. Accepting people from all over is a core value of our country.

This
Got my bottle of male tears ready for the Clinton victory

actually trump isnt very extreme. his policies are rather moderate

What exactly is wrong with wanting to "ban brown people" (not that trump even wants to do that) other than feels?

those are dub dubs mate DUB DUBS

based best korea

Praise Kek.

He's highly unpopular and every minority group is overwhelmingly unfavorable toward him. He will lose.

Honestly I have to wonder if he even wants to be President at all. You get paid very little to run around and age at 5x the rate and people will ultimately be thankless no matter what. He should just take the exposure and run while he can.

>my argument is that a post on an overwhelmingly pro-Trump board was pro-Trump happened to be the 77777777th post even though statistically this isn't any more unusual than being the 77777776th or 77777778th post but my primitive lizard brain thinks it's significant because all of the numbers are the same when written in base 10
You're a bunch of children and I await your disappointment eagerly.

Oh fugg

>

my body is ready

Daily reminder that Hillary's ass disqualifies her from being President.

PRAISE KEK
PURGE THE UNBELIEVERS

wow, look at how far the two lines are apart!
trump stumped!
hillshill!
bruisecruise!
guacquack!

Sup Forums btfo

hi there reddit

i hope the emperor deports back all the immigrants, starting with all the Somalians living in Minnesota. please god let happen.

See Sup Forums, this is why you elect an actual conservative with likability.

DO you morons really think the swarms of negative Trump posts on social media, or youtube videos mocking him mean nothing? It shows vast amounts of people despise him and will never vote for him even if they dislike Hillary.

That's just fags going to lolbertarian. Once wiki leak releases Clintons emails that they say will indict her, there is no way the media can conceal that.

Is this your first time here?

It's a loud minority, leaf.

We all know Kasich is the sleeper candidate

Trump seems to get stumped every day on this site, it's funny xd.
Officially a shill for the hill.

>graph range 39 to 44

wew

Looking at that picture, one has to wonder....
What went wrong? Was it a hormone imbalance? Was it menopause? Was it too much OTC birth control? Was it her first, but definitely not last lesbian experience in college?

What made her look/decide to look like a hag?

>1 post by this ID

Friendly reminder that shillpolls are the only thing that they have left.

KEK IS WITH US

UNSTUMPABLE MEME MAGIC

WE'VE ALREADY WON

I haven't been here long enough to see that kind of canned reply posted hundreds of times, no.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

goddam this is some delicious white woman.

>Friendly reminder that shillpolls are the only thing that they have left.
If you actually had anything you wouldn't put so much stock into GETs.

Got me there, I was paid pennies to tell you you're a dumb faggot.

how much is it these days to shill for hill

>this tbqh

It's even the same fucking flag as before.

> dat fall

JUST

>Trump falls
>Hillary stays the same
Oversampling of Democrats, undersampling of Republicans, biased questions which push for undecideds, etc.

most white women age like milk tbhfam

Are you saying that media would ever lie?

Check'd MAGA

>islam=brown people
Funny how you people always end up being more racist than the ones you complain about.

holy shit maga

I thought he wasn't going to win and then he shit all over 17 opponents in the primary while laughing the entire time.

Anyone who rules out Trump winning is as fucking retarded as Jeb "I never asked for this" Bush.

top kek

>polls are favorable for trump
>trump brags about them and says he's winning
>polls are not favorable for trump
>t-t-they're all shills

Wow it's almost like multi-ethnic societies are laden with strife that doesn't plague homogeneous ones.

Response bias

I don't even get phased by gore threads anymore, but your image will give me nightmares for days.

May Trump win, and may we never have to see Shillary's face on TV again.

>That mentality projects fear. Accepting people from all over is a core value of our country.
No it isn't.

Welp, I guess praising Gays on national television wasn't a good idea after all.
You have shown your true face America.

>Accepting people from all over is a core value of our country.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAGZsHSU3qY

HILLARY IS TOAST
VOTE JILL NOT HILL
#ImWithHer