Its illegal to garden in New Zealand

>Its illegal to garden in New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/itc/cerc/danoff-burg/invasion_bio/inv_spp_summ/Taraxum_officinale.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kWrUXt4wAF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi imgur.

It's because non-native plants are restricted to prevent them from spreading like wildfire and choking out native plants.

/thread

>It's illegal to bring firewood to California.

so why is growing native plants illegal?

It's not.

That's actually common everywhere. You start moving firewood between States & Provinces, you can end up transporting some nasty critters with it too.

Yeah. I'm constantly having to pull up broccoli, lettuce, and tomato plants from my yard. Those goddamned things even kill off the dandelions if you arent careful.

Gardening is a top tier life pleasure.

No it's not.

>it's illegal to bring a Kinder Surprise into the USA

Dandelions are a non-native species that were brought here because some woman thought they would look nice in her garden.

>the photosynthetic jew

That's a negative good buddy

I'm pretty sure you can get em off amazon

>it's legal to suck dog cock in Canada

In all fairness though its illegal to do ANYTHING in California.

Hardly, only edible plants are restricted, we grow as many ornamental plants as we like

Unlike euros we don't use kinders to kill children before we eat them.

>This is what non-americans actually believe

columbia.edu/itc/cerc/danoff-burg/invasion_bio/inv_spp_summ/Taraxum_officinale.htm

You don't because dandelions are foreign invasive species

It's illegal to speak your mind in Cucknada.

>actual quote

Y'all are fucked.

But that's not true user

Australia is hardcore on customs and the maintainment of their ecosystem. Their border security is Asian drugs and any foreign biomatter.
youtube.com/watch?v=kWrUXt4wAF8

>/threading your own post
have faith you small wiener homo

my backyard is illega now?

Son, what? My greenhouse is illegal?

>it's legal to Fuck dogs in canada

DELETE THIS!!!

It doesn't bother me anyway I breed purebred sheep for their wool and sheep pussy. I love going out tpo my backyard to finger then fuck my Sheep, I let my brother come around a couple of times a week for him to vent his sexual frustrations onto my sheep too, they're good girls they can take it rough.

>What is a proxy
If it's true, it's fucking hilarious, but it's not.

>WHY DONT AMERICANS WANT PLASTIC TOYS IN THEIR CHOCOLATE FUCKING FAGGOTS

kek no proxy here mate

They're called Choco Treasure Eggs in the US, and you can buy them at every single store in the US that sells chocolate and children's candy.

DELET THIS

OP's picture is an avocado tree.