So Sup Forums I want a show. Can be live-action, animated, whatever. From any country. I don't care too much...

So Sup Forums I want a show. Can be live-action, animated, whatever. From any country. I don't care too much. But I need something to sort of scratch this itch I have.

It needs to be either fantasy or sci fi and have other races (species in this case). Preferably not just elves as they tend to look very similar to humans but if it only has elves I can make do.

But I like there to be some nuance. Not just a simple "Orcs are evil" or "Zerg want to take over everything" but sure, maybe King Orc is evil but King Human isn't too good either.

I've always appreciated Warcraft's shitty attempt at this. If they held back and didn't get too crazy I might still like it.

Anyway, anyone have any recommendations?

>tl;dr Need show with aliens/fantasy races and nuanced morals. Non-humans =/= bad ; humans =/= good.

Pic unrelated but hips > ass > tits and that's a fact, jack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsH7X_OpKrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Defiance TV series

I got just the thing for you.

For those who only came here for the image( like me)

Name is Sana

Do I need to play the game for the rest of the story? I know it's continuing where the show left off.

What is this? I might like it for different reasons. Definitely looks worth looking into.

Good taste, my dude.

Here's more. Anyone else have any suggestions?

Ice Fantasy. It's a chink fantasy show and some chink user would constantly spam webms of it, so I ended up saving some. It's more of an european fantasy setting rather than the usual chink wuxia stuff, and apparently it has a decent budget but spread on 40 something episodes so it doesn't really show. I couldn't get past the first episode.

It's subbed, by the way. Don't know if you can find a torrent, but at least you can stream it on viki.com.

Thanks. I'll just keep dumping more Sana for more suggestions.

Also, you should give Thunderbolt Fantasy a try. It's a literal Taiwanese puppet show, but written and voiced by Japs. I think it has everything from your checklist, particularly the nuances. The first half is pretty standard but the second one does a lot of subverting.

i dont have ny suggestions, i dont watch tv. but holy fuck that girl. any shots that show the ass from behind?

Thanks, dude.

Closest I have.

Again, thanks, but it doesn't really appeal to me from a design standpoint. I don't know. It's just the different races/species really make stuff more fantastical. Like Morrowind, you know?

>those thick meaty legs will never wrap around your body while she forces your face into her meat tunnel

>that cut to the guy taking a smoke
holy fuck
picked up

It has demons.

So how are the inter-species politics? Is there a lot of lore to it? Does it feel like a fantastical world? There's some stuff I should've put in the OP that I don't exactly know how to put into words.

4u

Here's more.

ree

I got no idea why I'm into chicks with thick knees.

comfort.

shes obvs not a weeb trash. but just imagine a chun-li cosplay.

Try the movie Enemy Mine

would fuck this sandnigger right in her ass so hard bros

Stargate SG-1.

It won't hype up to your potential expectations, but it is real comfy.

>Enemy Mine
I've tried it. Couldn't get into it. Thanks, though.

I've been meaning to try it. Does it have a lot of aliens?

More.

TV and movies actually avoid doing this.

I can think of many books that deal with these themes, but I come up blank for movies and shows.

Sorry.

Thicc

All Arab girls have the right junk in the right places and they know how to shake it

>TV and movies actually avoid doing this.
Really? Do you know why that is?

Yes.

>Arab

Looks Persian to me but I could be wrong.

Bruuh

Shame a lot of them age like shit because they've had about twenty children by the time they're 40.

Invasion Earth
They're all on YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=PsH7X_OpKrc

Hard to find one that isn't muslim though;_;

I'm sure they're out there...somewhere.

This is the best one. Unf.

I use to talk to an Arab girl in highschool. She had a remarkably nice ass and looked white with amber hair and hazel eyes. Shame her nose gave her away though up close.

I never fucked because she was a massive slut

just watch anime

Ehh, for me it doesn't really matter if they're dark or light, if my compass twitches its good enough for me

She sounds pretty though, west coast? Details.

East coast. Montgomery county PA one of the suburbs of philly.

She was pretty and sexy as fuck but she seemed to get caught in the drama of HS. I asked her out but she told me I was too nice a guy and that she didnt want to ruin my life because she a bad egg. In hindsight, she was 100% correct. 10/10 feet and ass

Yep she is iranian

>too pure
Wow that's what happened to me as well, a year later she got pregnant with twins and had to move state

seems like we both dodged a bullet

Ergo Proxy might fit that description. Its an anime but pretty good.
The morals of the story are slightly bent and there is a unique species that arent necessarily bad of in it... also droids if they count as another species.