When will whites pay for their crimes in Americas, Africa and Asia?

When will whites pay for their crimes in Americas, Africa and Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_Entente
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soon

Russia was never under european control

Let go of Asian Russia European Russia!

We have never colonised everyone, we are the good boys

What crimes?

The """crime""" of building roads, hospitals and schools for savages.

Crime presuppose a legal system. Since these people danced around fires and sharpened sticks, there was no legal system.

Not surprised a turk doesn't know this.

>Western-Sahara isn't painted even thought it was a Spanish colony
Hey!

Ah I see. Just like Avatar but without blowing up any trees.

>Amerimutt education

okay

(F)ersia was under Euro influence actually Brits invaded some parts of it.

>Japan
>South Korea
>not in sphere of influence

Only for America though.

Well I consider America european

>Cyprus isn't Europe
>Turkey is only European when we want it to be.

what a bad image.

I dindu nuffin.

>Europe is all one big place, where everyone shares the same values and history
I hate this meme

Where's the part where we were forced to be a part of Sweden and Russia for hundredths of years, without our will? Where's the part where our women got raped and our crops stolen? Where's the part where we could barely even migrate to America during the 19th century because we we're considered subhumans mongols.

I could go on and on.

B-but that's not what Sup Forums told me :,(. They told me everyone in Europe is white and have an IQ of 150 and never had wars and always got along and never acted like subhumans. What about muh heritage?

By gettimg larger armies.

it's true

never, what crimes, fuck off

>mfw free of sin

You're white so anything bad that's ever happened to you throughout history automatically doesn't count.

Last time I checked, history didn't have me in it. Why would I complain about being mistreated by it?

What about Siberia and Alaska?

>colonization from the past is a crime!!!
>there are no borders!!!

You tell me.

An the caucus. ...recolonization

We were just expanding our own country on the same continent, and yeah I don't think that was a bad thing to do, Siberia and Alaska were practically a no man's land (just a few barbarian tribes were in Siberia)

You raped, kill and genocided all the people there and it's not even in the same continent.

Oh wow, just like half the other colonies in the world dumb fuck.

You had colonies in California at one point, and vied for African ones. Russia ain't got no high horse in this race.

atleast make saudi arabia europe too, there would be less partials in there

fuckoff we're not europe

Nah, it's where I draw my line in definition. The Arabs were split tribes and a huge fucking desert until Islam came along and figured you could make a religion out of these folks.

All of North Africa and the Levant have been part of European empires for more of their history than they have been considered Asian or African in modern terms.

I only think the Roman Empire controlled a tiny bit of Arabia by Petra at one point, in Jordan. Otherwise the Ottomans would be the main European power to control them until the British thought uniting the Arabs worked great the first time that happened.

Sorry.
Serbia probably appreciates this.

thanks
though i doubt they would like being lumped together with turks arabs ande """europeans"""

good post

I love how "whites" and Europeans are considered different peoples until it's convenient for some reward-grabbing SJW plea.

It would be like talking about "Blacks", while simultaneously referring to Black Americans, Africans, and Caribbeans. There is a LOT of fucking historical, cultural, and even genetic distinctions between those separate continents/countries.

For instance:
>Be white kid (Non-religious, only speak English, identify with North American culture) in Canada, year 2000
>Get shit on left and right because "white people are rayciss", constantly told to check privilege and not just be aware of the crimes of my "ancestors", but to have to atone for those crimes myself
>The "ancestors" they refer to were the English, Spanish, Portuguese, etc. and other early wealthy/bourgeois European American settlers, who colonized several foreign continents, often forcefully and violently, and put large portions of the native non-European populations into slave labour while trying to convert them to Christianity. These "ancestors" they claim, were somehow both the groups that enslaved blacks in America, and the groups that enslaved Chinese in Canada, simultaneously
>My actual ancestors were working-class dirt farmers in Poland and the Ukraine, who, after getting tired of Russians and communism and all the other shit fucking with the working class in Slavic Europe, moved to a tiny farming community in rural Canada in the 1950s, where the extremely rare non-white person was treated just like anyone else, because Slavic farmers don't know shit about Canadian historical racial tensions, and they come from a part of Europe where you only ever knew your two European neighbors, several miles away in either direction.
>Basically, they were too busy struggling to grow/sell enough produce/livestock to survive the winter, to bother with trivial upper-crust things like "racism".
But, you know, all white people are the same and they're all evil racists.

crimes? what crimes?

yes?

being a protestant is a sin

Beautiful

i love how whites from the shit parts of europe conveniently decide to attach themselves to western europe when it comes to achievements and culture but when it comes to anything bad like colonialism then they're suddenly not even white. kek.

It's just so transparent that these whiny "minority" groups desire to be subjugated by a singular racial group once again, because then they can blame all their problems on a scapegoat, place all responsibility to fix those problems on the same scapegoat, and indulge in the rewards and privileges they receive from being an "oppressed minority group" so much that they make it a central point of their culture again.

Maybe only a handful of these millions of people have ever faced any real racism or oppression, instead they always cite the hardships their ancestors faced, and want so desperately to link it to the ancestors of the rich/white people around them, even though there is little/no connection there to be made. This is mainly because it wasn't a specific RACIAL group that subjugated their ancestors, it was a fucking CLASS group that did so. For some reason, everyone is so quick to point the finger at this race or that gender, but no one dares touch the elephant in the room - class/wealth disparity - with a 20-foot-pole.

They want to keep racism alive, which is why they'll never let it go and move together into the future. They want to keep being social victims so that they don't have to acknowledge their own failures and have to fix their shit themselves.

We don't need hospitalas before this sick europeans come here

ah yes, the first thing i do when i reach a new continent is start building hospitals for the muddy almost-humans in there.

Exactly.
People really need to distinguish "white" (North American culture) from European (a variety of different cultures and histories from each country), and the individual.

I won't even pretend to be European, because my culture is that of North America. I don't speak any European languages, I have no cultural ties to my European background, and I was born and live in Canada. I espouse Canadian values and attitudes, so I'm White. Furthermore, ever since I was in preschool, I've been surrounded by anti-racism messages that were almost completely unnecessary. I never knew what "racism" meant, and descriptions didn't make sense, because I had always been in a classroom full of kids from a variety of different races and cultures, and we all got along and treated each other as individuals. If nobody liked one kid, it's not because he was from X culture, it's because he was an asshole.

When people start claiming that others are evil racists who needs to make amends, just because they're white, they're ignoring so much shit:
>Whites today have nothing to do with the actions of whites a hundred or more years ago. In fact, most whites a hundred or more years ago had nothing to do with the actions of the racist whites at the time, either.
>"Whites" are not Europeans. You can't claim that white people today are descended from the racist whites of the past, since most whites today are descendants of Europeans who had nothing to do with the actions of racist North American whites of the past. In fact, most modern white people's ancestors only moved to North America in the wake of all the fiercest racial conflicts
>Furthermore, what the fuck would it matter if people were the actual descendants of the racist bourgeoisie of the past, if they don't espouse racist values now? They already made up for the sins of their fathers (which they shouldn't even need to do) by dropping those racist notions and attitudes, and distancing themselves from those ancestors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Russian_Entente
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Soviet_invasion_of_Iran

Fix Iran, Korea and Japan