ITT bullying maybe

What kind of music does nu-males listen to?

Anything you like, OP

There's absolutely nothing funny about this fucking cyberbullying and all it does is prove that Sup Forums is nothing but another off-shoot of Sup Forums and your awful fucking humour belongs there.

Go fuck yourselves. All of you.

why is Sup Forums suddenly so obsessed with "nu-males"?
they're just nerdy guys trying to be trendy.
these types have been around forever.

the new term is soyboy please alter your thread so it is filtered

i'm a nu-male. i like Type O, Monster Magnet, Big Boi, and Petite Noir.

asked and answered. you're welcome.

hahahahahahahaa

Can I borrow your Switch please?

Andre 3k is miles ahead of big boi. That solo big boi track with killer mike and jeezy is p nice though, but his part is forgettable.

>they say it's lonely at the top but this the best shit ever, and even if we die today this shot gone live forever

Thank you, and to all butthurt anons here; im actually curious. I havent seen a single nu-male wearing a band merch or discuss about music.

>Type O, Monster Magnet

A little incongruous and not anything I'd associate with nu-males.

What do you think is nu-male about you?

agree with everything on here except for coltrane and fishmans

i thought this was the Sup Forums-core
so basically Sup Forums-core = nu-male

>nas - illmatic
>nu-male core

>i LOVE six albums from this list
Jesus, how bad am I?

The irony is that these so-called "nu-males" are often socially successful and have romantic relationships with women who find them attractive.

Hell, even the Buzzfeed guys have tons of women fans who think they're hot.

They think they are hot because they have status and are kinda famous.

This. Women are attracted to men who can provide for them, no matter what they look like, although appearance helps. Nu-males are affable because they have mainstream views on politics and social affairs, which translates into more money and therefore a stronger capability of providing a stable lifestyle. Women like this and gravitate towards it.

Still, old habits die hard, and thousands of years of evolution has made women go for a badass because they can provide in hard times better than a nu-male. I know a 10/10 girl who married an 89iq army guy in spite of his utter inability to succeed academically. Now, he's a project manager for a big construction company in the state.

This the point of the cuck meme
>Yeah I might be a virgin and you actually have a girlfriend, but she’s probably cheating on you, so who’s REALLY the pathetic one in this situation??

Ah fuck meant to quote you too

i just don't understand how any man can live with himself acting like this. i feel feminine and guilty for even considering having any "haircut" other than a full buzz or at MOST a military-regulation high n tight.

Ah yes, the computer chair psychologist.

Bet that surface leveling reading of cherry-picked evopsych studies really helps you with girls, huh?

Where am I wrong?

>i feel feminine and guilty for even considering having any "haircut" other than a full buzz or at MOST a military-regulation high n tight.

I think this is an issue of your own insecurity rather than something that everyone else is doing wrong.

It's an attempt for omega tier "men" to make fun of beta fags who are more successful than them. It's also underaged teenagers who think they're cool.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

That's your problem user. Not even defending Jimmy Neutron up there, that actually sounds like a problem.

Enjoy raising Chad and Tyrone's child cucks

Baseless generalizations, unsubstantiated link between vaguely defined "mainstream views" and income, probably shifty and inconsistent definition of "numale" (whoever you dislike) and badass (whoever you think is successful), applying limited (and necessarily speculative) evopsych explanations to the complex phenomena of attraction, irrelevant anecdote used as evidence.

Basically your post is so poorly thought out there are no claims worth evaluating.

I'm a bi-racial vegetarian and I live in Portland, Orygun. I do shit like go to DACA/immigration rallies and shake my head at the Democratic party not being pinko liberal enough.

My soyboy bona fides are impeccable. Most of the kids complaining about nu-males tend to live in flyover towns and they don't actually know enough about us smug coastal elites to even stereotype us correctly. These kids live their lives in the narrow 6 mile distance between their school and their shopping mall. They couldn't identify an actual nu-male hipster on the off chance they even met one.

Sorry, user, PC master race. The fuck you wanna play on a Switch anyway?

Andre was unquestionably a better rapper until Speakerboxxx/Love Below. And now he's content not really having much of a music career. Meanwhile, Boomiverse was like the best dad rap album last year. Go beyond the Killer Mike track.

i'm sorry, i fail to see how not indulging in vanity and impractical primping and preening is a problem...? what is the point of a man having hair in this modern age when buzzers exist?

Get a therapist

i'm alright with being considered insane by a world gone mad, enjoy your L'Oreal.

nice

>Most of the kids complaining about nu-males tend to live in flyover towns and they don't actually know enough about us smug coastal elites to even stereotype us correctly.

I used to live in Providence, so I know your types plenty well. Frequented AS220 and Club Hell (RIP) whenever there was a Hardcore or Doom/Sludge Metal show, so I can safely say I've been around enough Hipsters to know the talk.

nothing wrong with wanting to be pegged user
better than having a poo fetish or liking lolis 2bh

>Basically your post is so poorly thought out there are no claims worth evaluating.

I'm making casual observations, not writing a dissertation.

Also, I never said I disliked nu-males. You're projecting. And if you noticed, I called Mr. Badass 89iq, which isn't complimentary in the least.

Your reading comprehension is as inept as your fallacy detectors.

No u

When did you realize numales are the real alphas?

-girls compliment him on his dorky glasses
-has a nerdy gf
-six figure programming job where he gets paid to write stack overflow answers and post on hackernews all day and occasionally do work
-gets smashed on IPAs at the microbrewery with the crew, then they all go back to his park slope apartment to play smash bros on his nintendo switch
-brunch with gf and friends on weekends
-respected by society

u keep any jars of Buddy Cianci's sunday gravy in the pantry, waiting for a special occasion?

too bad, this was half decent b8, better luck next time

>vegetarian
Why even bother if you're not vegan?
0/10 nu-male

it's mostly bait

wayne static got some new glasses,a?

t. Soyboy
t. Faggot

Go play in traffic

>trying to impress people this much online

video game soundtracks

kys and then kys again