Why people bully Sweden so much?

Seriously
Why people bully Sweden so much?
>80% ethnic Swedes
>20% immigrants, that sound pretty drastic but most immigrants are from Finland, Norway, Poland and Yugoslavia
>Sweden democrats are the second pollitical force
>Liberals make a lot of noise but most people are conservative
>10/10 qts and 6'2 viking men

Yet the countries that do the bullying are 60% white and have a muslim mayor

I have been to Sweden
Avoid Malmo and the capital city and it feels like 100% Europe

just like socal feels like 100% america eh hombre?

cause its just so easy

Cause it takes the focus away from Cananda for a minute. Eases the pain.

Because Swedish tourists are so homo, even though they have some of the hottest and sluttiest girls on the planet. And they take the dregs of my society freely as refugees.

On the other hand, their furniture isn't too bad.

All media is 100% cucks. And the law enforcement is a joke.
Most guys in schools crack jokes about niggers and blattar (immigrants).
Also a lot of social stigma around supporting SD.

You people need to overthrow your government.

They have a lot of weird shit that calls a lot of attention

I guess when you come from Mexico any country can look good.

>Yet the countries that do the bullying are 60% white and have a muslim mayor

>country

>mayor

oh boy

>10/10 qts and 6'2 viking men
1 Swedish women become ugly during their late 20's and early 30's becoming fat white whales who look like trash. 2 There men are weak cucks.

Are those 2 reasons enough to bully sweden?

It's literally 2+2=5 orwellian shit

>20% immigrants

That's immigrants, Jose. I know here in North America they call spics Americans if they were born in the USA but it isn't 80% ethnic swedes. It's 20% immigrants and 80% ethnic swedes and however many shitskin children are in Sweden.

It wouldn't suprise me if Sweden was 70% white or worse.

>Don't insult me or my wife's son ever again, Sup Forums

I just came home from a trip to Stockholm. The city is literally packed with immigrants (more than Oslo). I had to wander around at night waiting for my train from 1 to 6 AM. Felt really unsafe. Got approached by romanian pickpockets multiple times, and niggers sat down next to us on Mcdonalds tried to talk to us and started screaming and shit.. No police presence and immigrants give you a hateful look everywhere you go.

I guess you could say any major city is dangerous at night, but I felt much safer in London for example.

kek

In 2 years when a census report comes out after this migrant and refugee shit is finished we will see how big that 20% rises.

Easy target.

Also, can confirm.

Had a 4 day trip to Sweden for business. It was fucking packed with rapefugees, and as the Norbro said, I too felt unsafe, to the point where I thought I was going to be shot. And this was only at 9pm!

Sweden, your nation is fucked, along with Germany and Belgium and France.

what are they going to do - fight back?

Entitled cunt

That's Mr. Cunt to you.

also I forgot to add, an african guy (presume refugee) was masturbating openly on the buscentral in a stair that everyone walks by, families etc. taking the first bus to the airport. There was no place to sit because the sitting places were occupied by sleeping refugees.

So we sat in the staircase next to the african guy masturbating, and the 2 romanian gangsters recognized us from mcdonalds started sitting next to us, 1 guy tried to distract me by talking about football, while the younger guy (with burn marks across half of his face, looked like two-face) was moving around, trying to sit next to me and my friend, looking at our pockets and trying to steal. Might add that we were super friendly to those guys earlier that night, gave them a half pack of cigarettes and a cheeseburger when he asked for one.

They seemed legit at first, not the usual gypsies, granted they smelled like absolute shit and were wearing raggy clothes at Mcdonalds, when we met them on the central station they were dressed for business..... So I'd guess somewhere higher in the hierarchy, gypsy gang boss maybe. They said they were taking the flight to Bucuresti.

Sorry for the ranty post.

You look there worse than here brazil m8.

> 20% first generation immigrants

and another 15% second generation immigrants

This.

All those Somali niggers born in Sweden are "New Swedes"

No different than France or England ten years ago.

>Travels to Sweden comes back to Mexico
Nope I think he's legit, not a Migrant just a Tourist.

7-0