I had it hyped up and I was disappointed desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVtzM8za53Q&t=290s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You motherfucker i literally just finished watching this

How is this possible even

I can't

Also fiennes was GOAT once again

I went in to it with no expectations and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Same here, looked like some low budget flick on Netflix and was entirely surprised how much I enjoyed it.

One of those rare movies I've enjoyed more on consecutive viewings, I don't really know why. It's not like I was distracted/multitasking on my first viewing.

for teens with a superior, darkly sinister sense of humor its okay... then you group it in with fight club, donnie darko, a clockwork orange and the rest you grow out of eventually

Liked it overall but I thought everything about Ralph shooting the midget and himself was retarded.

Yeah, same here too. I added it to my queue but didn't watch it for like 6 months. I thought it was really good and glad I finally got around to it.

I literally found the DVD on the street. Had never heard of it before.

It's pretty fucking good it's your own fault if you hyped it up to ridiculous levels and were dissapointed

Did you even pay attention to the movie?
>colin farrell kills kid on accident
>ralph fiennes orders that farrell be killed, despite it being an accident
>ralph fiennes kills what he thinks is a kid, on accident
>has to kill himself now

There's a word for that...

is the word irony?

The phrase is "by accident", you illiterate subhuman.

You weren't suppose to literally answer that. It was directed at whoever didn't realize it in the movie... and if that was you then that's what literally happened in the movie.

the entire scene from 3:30-4:15

youtube.com/watch?v=XVtzM8za53Q&t=290s

It was a memed movie and Sup Forums cult favorite about 5 years ago. I unabashedly love it.

Cool, thanks for pointing that out. I'll still continue to say "on accident" because I'm not trying to impress any linguistic professors or fags like yourself. I work with my fucking hands. I don't need no fag language lessons.

It's fucking great.

>I work with my fucking hands
How humiliating

That pic is hilarious, holy shit

No it's very underwhelming
Just dude dumb Americans lmao and some contrived drama

>You motherfucker i literally just finished watching this
>
>How is this possible even
>
>I can't

I watch it 2 or more times a year.

>holy

Golly gee user I'm sure glad you managed to find a way to make it EVEN MORE RETARDED than it was in the film.

The moment Fienes said about shooting himself I knew that's how it was going to fucking end. But no they had to make it even more obvious by having the dwarf show up in a schoolboy outfit.

But holy shit thanks guy, thanks so much for explaining it even clearer because it sure wasn't obvious enough what was going on.

At the end of the day, user still enjoys something that you didn't and doesn't feel committed to continue whining about into the new year

It was decent, wasn't nearly as good as people on Sup Forums make it out to be. I have no desire to watch it again, it really wasn't that clever or funny.