I should be doing my homework for this stupid fucking public speaking class but instead im chainsmoking to music like...

i should be doing my homework for this stupid fucking public speaking class but instead im chainsmoking to music like pic related

how is Sup Forums doing on this fine sunday night

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gkJXNe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I should be doing homework for my piss easy entry level physics class but I'm shitposting and listening to van der graaf generator instead. Pretty comfy but I should get on my physics since its due in 4 hours.

I know that feel OP for some reason when ever I do adderall I chain smoke ADD it up and listen to random shitty lofi emo/indie/folk punk and never get anything done

wasting my life like any other given night.

join the discord, sadlads

discord.gg/gkJXNe

/lo-fi/ thread?

>attic abasement

my guy

i'm doing the exact same thing even down to the class wtf

Dropping ranks in csgo
Listening to rich chi- I mean Brian
Have an interview sometime this week for a startup

heck, thats some carl jung shit right there my dude
i hope you do yr homework soon

whats your rank user? mg1 trash here.

Silver one

thanks, me too lol. i'm actually a pretty decent writer and can bs this type of stuff pretty well, i just have a really bad procrastination problem.
i've been shaking it up a little bit and have been switching back and forth between that and honeypot every once in awhile so it's not EXACTLY the same but still a pretty weird coincidence

giving this album a relisten and chillin in bed. i might go to sleep soon, since i have class tomorrow morning

are you memeing me or

join the discord, buckaroo
lets talk about how wack college is and start a salsa company

No. I'm actually not good

well damn i'd still play with you if you want

good ass albums

Have essay due at midnight
Haven’t even started
Will probably skip class and finish tomorrow night

We can't queue together ranks are too far apart

i was all over her will always be that one song that just FUCKS me everytime i hear it

oh right. well good luck dude.

truly an amazing song, have you gotten the chance to hear the rest of melanchole?

pic related is opening for ought next month I'd like to go but I really really hate literal soyboy hipsters who infested the neighborhood

Have an essay I should be working on. Have to write 1500 words on a picture that exemplifies a part of my personality.

Instead I'm here

listening to pic related, did some reading for class today and i never do any reading so that was a big move for me

oh yeah, dude
its such a fantastic album

post more lo-fi fags

it is man, i think he was like around 15 when he made it too, it's incredible

too good of a band to miss, theyre really good live