Perfect countries don't exi-

>Perfect countries don't exi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXIbcvcDlBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how is that a country

I'd actually like to go there some day, as well as every other country in Latin America.

Already done Mexico, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Colombia, and Ecuador. Hoping I'll hit Guatemala before the year's over.

What are you doing in Tanzania?

>guatemala has the same population of chile
>el salvador has twice the population of uruguay
It blows my mind every time.

El Salvador's population has frozen though desu.
They have below the replacement rate.

Guatemalans are still breeding like fucking rats though.
"Mexico's Mexico" will continue to be Mexico's Mexico for a long time to come.

One of my friends is a Peace Corps volunteer, so I'm staying with him for a few weeks.

Going to go visit another PC buddy in Eastern Europe at the end of August, since the ticket costs via Dubai are surprisingly inexpensive. Regrouping with Tanzania Buddy in Egypt midway through September.

Actually wish I had enough money to do a proper safari here, but the minimum price for the Serengeti is $600+. Ngorongoro Crater is $150 just for a day trip. :/

> ywn behead your chola gf for being loud at night

I agree

watched a video of some American black guy go to Tanzania and he got ripped off royally with prices.
They were speaking swahili and he had no idea what was going on but people in the comments translated for him.

I know it's a thing in every country but apparently in Tanzania it's especially bad.

NEED Salvadorian gf lads

>What is Marylin Monroe doi...

>Maria Isabel Arrieta Galvez or Maribel Arrieta (August 22, 1934 – August 31, 1989) was a Salvadoran beauty queen where she represented her country at Miss Universe 1955 in Long Beach, California. Arrieta is most known for her strong resemblance of Marilyn Monroe, leading people to dub her as "the Marilyn Monroe of El Salvador".

A thread about based El Salvador cannot be complete without some post about based Mágico.

Gentleman, feast your eyes with the most brilliant football player ever: youtube.com/watch?v=WXIbcvcDlBc

You guys won't believe me, but the hottest latina I have ever met was from there. Hotter than any mexican girl I've seen. Like 175cm, all legs, perfect face. Model proportions. Not indian looking at all but clearly mestizo.

Luckily, my friend is fluent in Swahili and can translate most everything for me.

He said he's met a few African-American Peace Corps volunteers who had a hard time adapting to the local culture. Somewhat predictably, black Africans don't view their counterparts Stateside as being anything other than American.

Apparently they'll go so far as to say, "You're not African - you're white."

>"Mexico's Mexico" will continue to be Mexico's Mexico for a long time to come.
wtf does that even mean

Can confirm. Salvadorian girls are pretty fucking hot ,':^)

It means Guatemala will stay shit.
I've heard they're the most religious country in the Americas - is that true?

kek
Always makes me laugh when African Americans think they have some sort of pan-black brotherhood on a worldwide scale.

I set my Tinder location to San Salvador when I was in Mexico last month and there were some really cute girls there.

Buddy of mine is from there, says it's an absolute shithole and he'd rather die than go back. Tbh everyone from there should be deported back as they bring more trouble than good. Same with Mexico.

good luck with that

>wanting to deport your buddies
>American conception of friendship

We're working on it.

>tfw planned a trip in Mexico
>tfw had no expectations for Mexico
>tfw loved Mexico
>tfw would rather live with a decent salary in Mexico than a decent salary in the United States

God-tier food, nice people, pretty nature, great beaches... if you stay away from the cartel-infested portions, there's little not to love.

>if you stay away from the cartel-infested portions,
In other words don't go?

I had zero issues in any of the states I visited.

fuck off

t. Sup Forums

he's an American tourist

I can confirm

no u

th

Imagine being this guy and your buddy who you've known for twenty years sits you down and starts ranting to you about white purity, shoves infographics of """""science""""" from the most dubious of sources in your face, and talking to you about the religion of Kek and you think it's all a joke but at the end he's completely fucking serious and you're probably there thinking "what a fucking maniac"

Why was my comment deleted?

Guatemala is like Mexico for USA. The way you view Guatemala is the way USA views Mexico

I'd stop being friends with my bestie if he married a spic desu.

Do you even have spics in Bongland?

Man, and you came in the literal worst year we have had since proper records started (worst year in the last 20).

Things are not looking good.

sounds like a personal problem, but fine I guess, whatever.

London has everything.

>The way you view Guatemala
Stop talking about issues you don't about with the insight of an American who might have never left his state. Please, thanks.