How do we fix boxing?

It's as bad as South American soccer players faking injury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY
i.imgur.com/oqdmo3E.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I TURNED HIM INTO A MEXICAN

Fix what? A 40 year old just killed the 29 year old face of MMA.

Why does this sport have "safe spaces"?

I love how black power niggers only talk about the end of the fight and completely ignore when their boy was about to get his ass busted if it wasn't for the black ref and the pussy boxing rules.

All 3 pics show fouls.

In other news: Americans dumb as always.

make just one boxing association

There's no foul in the second picture.

Allow hammer fists to the back of the head

What chu talkin' 'bout nigga?? Boxing's already "Fixed".

>Conor didn't run away and clench when he got into trouble

Potatoes everyone

Grow up. Literally cringing.

>I love how black power niggers only talk about the end of the fight and completely ignore when their boy was about to get his ass busted if it wasn't for the black ref and the pussy boxing rules.
i'm whiter than baby powder but McGoobs had nothing to offer, and embarrassed himself in there. The ref saved him from lying on the canvas, that's all.

Being Canadian is like being a black power nigger*5

You people should be launched into the moon

Lies. Go watch the match and try to find a screencap where the judge isn't staring daggers at Conner

>cover your face and bend over
>other boxer isn't allowed to hit you
>do this for 12 rounds
>win every time
nice """"""""""""""""sport""""""""""""""""

>using the word cringe
Bye reddit

You're still salty? Take the loss with dignity.

I love boxing but mainly follow the heavyweight divisions. 150lbs manlets with no knockout power just end up in 12 rounds boring marathons

youtu.be/6sCioKnpHdY

You can't spin this one. We all saw unedited footage of Conor getting busted up for 30 mins.

I'd be more upset people claiming 50-0 against a fucking UFC fighter.

still a sanctioned BOXING match, so..

lol your guy got fucked up - the only thing he did was use his meme paw to claw vaguely in floyd's direction for a few rounds, then when that got tiring he go punched half to sleep and saved from actual death by the ref

Do all MMA fighters have shitty punching power? Mayweather got hit with a clean uppercut and wasn't even fazed and that nigga is 40.

BUTTHURT ALL AROUND ME

I TOLD YOU
I TOLD YOU ALL YOU MMA PUSSYS WOULD BE MAKING EXCUSES FOR YOUR INFERIOR ATHLETE

KEEP MAKING

You'd be able to perform body shots and uppercuts if you weren't holding mcmeme's dick so much

Connor only landed more punches on Mayweather than anyone in all of his championship fights

Boxing is already fixed

Was Money 2 years retired and 40 in those fights?

It's more the technique. Conor was throwing arm punches all night that had zero pop.

Ah yes, """""""""punches"""""""""

JUST

because may was walking him down and not being defensive, since you don't need to respect goobs sub-par power so obviously its easier to land shots

Where

>be white supremacist
>be retarded
Conor knew the boxing rules, maybe he should have followed them
>only talk about the end of the fight
gee it's almost like the TKO is the part that actually fucking matters because that's the objective

"Floyd will be unconscious inside of four rounds. The power and ferociousness that I have, he’s never experienced it before. I don’t fear him."

later
>bump

>do this
>win boxing

You reach uppercuts to the body, boxing coaches told Conor exactly what to do when he bends to the right but Conor was probably too tired to do anything but lean on top of him

>boop

You can't fix boxing. You fix fighting sports by killing boxing.

MMA is clearly superior

because this was a joke match mayweather wasnt even trying

The absolute state of this sport

Solid defensive boxing there.

The shanty town of boxing

me on the right

Mayweather was two years into retirement and 40 years old against s guy in his twenties

Ban it!

Don't forget how mayweather turning around and purposely giving his back non-stop. Faggot was playing dirty like he always does. Boxing is such a shitty sport.

>go to bob under a punch
>Get your head held down by an amateur who then leans on you in an attempt to slow you down and wear you out

>Derp derp how can you just bend over in boxing and no one can touch you
MMA people aren't really this stupid are they?

why not blame the guy throwing rabbit punches

>the state of fucking UFC fans

Everyone fucking told you what would happen in the "fight" and you did not fucking listen. It's your own damn fault.

Because turning your back on your opponent is a foul and was necessary to facilitate the rabbit punches. Of course, the rules have never applied to Mayweather ever since he became the biggest draw in Vegas.s

UFC should never have existed. USA will always invent the dumbest 'sports'. And then they do stupid event like this one and claim boxing suck.

Boxing is an art, UFC is just 2 fucks fighting for nothing

What round did he turn his back? The most blatant example of the fight, I want to review. As far as I can remember Floyd put earmuffs on and Conor was jumping to his rear flank and hooking Floyd over the shoulder.

The ref actually warned Floyd like 4 times for it. As well as for just bending over as deep as he could and presenting only the back of his head.

>It's as bad as South American soccer players faking injury.

What the hell are you talking about?

50-0 "fighter", giving his back ten time in a "fight"
beautiful sport

>Nyaa nyaa cant hit me when I do this
>what are you gonna do? Touch my butt lol?
>Ref, everytime I do this he leans on me
>make him stop
>acshully, no, stay right there in front of him - I'm gonna sneak up and try to punch him :^)
>oops he saw me! XD
>just stop the fight, I'm winning
The sport has flaws in the rules, but since the sport is basically just one guy who has perfected abusing those flaws they can't change it. The way to fix it was to prevent one guy from going 50-0 by forcing him to fight the toughest opponents, but they weren't strong enough to do that when they should have

>this mad an old man worked a match to his opponent's inexperience

Keep ignoring this was meant to be nothing more than a sideshow attraction. The only way conner was going to win was a freak accident.

Not a UFC fan, but when the biggest star in your sport is fighting a man who has the same record I would have had if it had been me in the ring then I think your sport is bend-over-
/stop-leaning-on-him tier

Now that I would watch.

I'll have to check it out, I was at a friend's house with like 20 people in the basement, I recall the commentators have a back and forth about it when the ref warned him and a lot of people kept saying, "why is the ref talking to Floyd about it?" I think Floyd started doing cheesy shit because if the hammer punches but I'll have to watch again. Either way the end result was clear cut

You can hear Floyd's dad telling him to do it in order to get McGregor's points docked. It was smart, but it was cheap and the ref caught on after 2 or 3 rounds of it.

I am starting to think you guys watched a different fight

i.imgur.com/oqdmo3E.gifv

Mayweather was not trying and you could tell. That or he played those first 3 rounds with the full intention of gassing Conor.

Mayweather's defensive prowess was not showing in those 3 rounds. He looked lazy. Almost as if he was trying to sell the fight.

It wasn't just Conor who lost last night but the entire fake sport of MMA

He ran out of gas in the 5th round. He instinctively couldn't stop punching Floyd in the back of the head, which is a bitch move.

MMA was proven to be a sham fake sport once and for all. /heem/ should be relegated to /asp/ now.

kek. You can see how little Mayweather respected him in this fight.

>MMA
>Fake

what

You don't get caught with an uppcut like that for the show of it. He didn't have McGregor's fighting down, but he quickly learned it and knew it was only a matter of waiting for Conor to tire.

There were 2 or 3 times in the fight when McGregor was clearly moving his legs with the intent to perform a takedown, that shit was funny. Nevermind how he hammerfisted in nearly every round. But no let's bitch about Floyd turning his back even though there were at least 2 instances of conor intentionally trying to pivot him into that position via grapple

Create a single body with the power to organize matches and compel people to enter fights, and also to punish boxers who do shady shit or break the rules. But no one is actually capable of doing that so it'll continue to be the Wild West.

In conclusion, go Terence Crawford I love that fuckin dude.

Very clearly a pulled punch, mayweather wouldve won regardless but this fight was fixed for the dosh

>unironically disrespecting mixed martial arts
grab a 9mm, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger

>playing dirty
>following the rules
shiggy diggy

>pulled punch
>doesn't know shit about boxing

>hitting the head is a foul

lol cuck sport

>77883716
this b8 is terrible quality

>a 40 year old killed him
>literally curled into a ball and turned his back to him multiple times
>ref told Conor to stop hitting him whenever it happened

I haven't followed boxing in many years. Is this a new tactic? I always thought the number one rule in any fighting style is to NEVER turn your back to your opponent. You should automatically lose the round and the round should end if you turn your back and force your opponent to stop fighting so you don't die.

Boxing is dead.

You have to realise you're talking to people who are actively cropping out moments to make the loser look bad, despite the loser actually having lost the fight in its entirety. That "boop" comes right on the back of a solid jab that connected clean.

Imagine having to try to hide how shit your winner was.

>wanting every fight to look like two babies throwing a tantrum

Fuck Off

>wanting every fight to look like two middle aged women bumping bums together on the dancefloor
Fuck Off

>connor hammerfists the back of floyds head the entire time
*silence*
>floyd turns his back to connor once
MUH REF

>white people

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>mmafags btfo

I just want to thank you americans for making everything about skin colour, now for the next year or however many years to come we won't get to discuss the sports at all and we get to just watch you bitch about white vs black.

well you see
if you punch someone in a stance, the opponent can either dodge toward your center or dodge toward your back
if you let people punch the back
they'dodge to the back constantly
and then punch people in the back
which is basically what mcgregor did
except he cant do that
because letting people punch others behind the back effectively punishes players for taking the first punch, because as soon as the punch is dodged you get punched in the back, so nobody would throw the first punch and just wait to dodge the opponent's punch. It'd go nowhere fast.

>Greatest boxer ever almost beaten by some Potato in a boxing match

LMFAO, boxing BTFO

MayMay was mocking him for the hammerfists and curled up so Conner would get points deducted or DQ'd. Didn't work and ref called him out on it. Still it's funny how the ref never called out any of those hammerfists and rabbit punches huh?

So who's side was the ref on again?

>once
Ah yes, there's that nigger arithmetic skill I've heard so much about.

>mocking
That wasn't mocking. It was a tactic. The ref called out every single hammerfist and rabbit punch telling McGregor "You can't do that" to the point where it became a meme instantaneously in the threads here. The ref took 3 rounds to warn Mayweather about curling up or turning his back to McGregor. You abo cunt.

The fact McFuckface even lasted 10 rounds and probably won the early rounds is an embarrassment for boxing.

It's like me and my mates scoring a goal against full strength Real Madrid then getting beat 9-1. The fact we actually scored a goal is far more shocking and embarrassing than the 9 we conceded.

McGregor isn't even a good mixed martial artist, he's just a hypedtrain. He's not even in the top 10 MMA fighters on the planet currently, let alone of all time.

Mayweather on the other hand is the greatest boxer ever. And he could very easily have been knocked out last night. He took plenty of big shots.

Just shows what a joke boxing is as a 'sport'. When a literal nobody with no experience of boxing ever in his life, walks into the biggest boxing match of all time against the greatest ever boxer of all time in a BOXING MATCH and still almost wins it.

Now imagine what a real MMA fighter could do. Someone like peak Anderson Silva or Fedor. GSP...

The gulf in ability between MMA and boxing is incredible. Boxing is for dumbfucks. It's 99% conditioning. It requires very little skill. If you can find someone with loads of stamina and can take a hit, they will win every match.

Let's reverse things shall we, let's see a boxer step into the octagon. How long do you think Mayweather would last in there? 10 seconds? 20 seconds? Maybe if he sprints around the cage he could stay standing for 30 seconds.

>Boxing
lmao

he is 40 years old, hasnt fought in 2 years and has had 50 professional fights
he has very low punching power and scored a tko
how do you think mcgregor wouldve faired against, say, keith thurman or danny garcia?

I like how befor the fight mayweather was a stupid old weak nigger who should of stayed in retirement and now that he beat yo boys ass he's the greatest boxer ever! kek

exactly how fucked would Mcfagget be if he fought a 170 pound boxer, che boludo

Mayweather vs GGG

what the fuck are you on about, they're both welter weights, niqquh

That wouldve knocked out a ufc fighter

I would've disqualified myself at that point, just walk off or something if I was McGrgor

Che boludo Im agreeing cabron. connor is 165-170 pounds in the ufc