Wtf I hate Germ*ns now!

wtf I hate Germ*ns now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why are g*rms so cruel

poland national identity
BUTTHURT
cant wait to split your useless country again with austria and maybe big vlad

So you can lose even more land hans?

I dare you

>NATO
>caring about poland

You have to go back, Pidor.

Oh shut up. Stalin murdered millions of your own people you imbecile.

The chines to this day, murder thousands of their own people.

Japan murdered millions of chines during WWII

Turkey murdered millions of Arminians.

Stop shaming Germany.

poland is de facto owned by foreign nations

t. John Schwartz from Ohio

>t, american intellectual

t. 1/64

Chinese*

Yes but everyone on that list won their respective wars.

Except the japanese I guess but they were beaten by the russians and americans not the chinese.

everyone is

And how many innocent people did USA kill

Your an idiot, your point means nothing. And the Russians won too.

>the russians
>having anything to do with the Pacific Theater

0 in belgrade desu

For some reason Poles seem to think that somehow the world doesn't know of the crimes Germans committed during WW2 even though they are probably the best known war crimes in human history.

My point is that the only victors get away with genocide.

Losers get it pushed down their throat for the next century or so.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

Why did the poles massacre innocent civilians

People are ignorant of German war crimes in the East besides Holocaust.

No one cares about common folk, only Jews matter.

>they are probably the best known war crimes in human history.
the Jews have completely stolen the spotlight from the Poles in that regard

Most of the countries murdered thousands and millions of people. It's just happened some of them are winners, therefore innocent.

>innocent
The "slaughtering" which is known as "Bloody Sunday" occured 3 days after the Germans invaded Poland. The people they attacked were also pro-Nazi militia known as the Selbstschutz. Said militia was beaten down by the Polacks after they engaged the Polish troops first. The Germans decided to use this as propaganda of "Poles murdering innocent Germans, we dindu nuffin".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Manchuria

>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops
>After the Germans took over the city, they killed 1200–3000 Polish civilians, as part of Operation Tannenberg. The event and place of execution became known as the Valley of Death. The murdered included the president of Bydgoszcz, Leon Barciszewski. Fifty Polish prisoners of war from Bydgoszcz were later falsely accused by Nazi Sondergericht Bromberg summary courts for taking part in "Bloody Sunday" and shot.
wtf Poland apologize for war crimes

see start shit, get hit

I was being sarcastic m8

my whole life is fucking sarcastic lmao

>american education

one of the most overrated things in history

It's utter bullshit that some """"""historians"""""" claim that is what made Japan surrender

It fits your political landscape with it's right wing retards. Make more movies about your eternal butthurt.

I don't give a shit about poles. I'm really sorry what we did to the jews but since the Holocaust the relations between Jews (Israel) and Germany have become better and better.

poles are revisionists
dont listen to these selfpty fags

Destroying all japanese land forces definitely played its role

I bet you're not even ethnic Germans, just some larping diasporanegers.

And yet still, the people were more afraid of the Red Army than the Germans.

lol

How stupid are you?
That was no where near all their troops.
They had several million at that time

>Woah hey did you goys know [autistic breathing] that germans murdered our ancestors, I mean hol up did you know that Nazis were BAD?! Fuckin hell I hate them so much

niggertier level of stupidity and attention whoring.
Here is a little memo: the whole world knows about the cruel assault on Poland, it's just that no one cares.

>all japanese land forces
you're a retard

The World knows only about the Holocaust, the normies here don't know anything about non-Jewish victims. The fags are being mentioned more often these days though, but besides those two groups, nothing.

Contrary to what you're taught, an invading force consisting of several millions of troops - high on recent triumph in the West - is a lot more imposing than some early nukes.

Besides, its main historical significance is the effect on China and North Korea.

Most of it was sitting Japan. Kwantun army was the core of its army.

The Nazis killed a lot more Russians than they did Poles but since Russians do not share the pathetic victim mentality of the Poles they don't need to disgrace themselves with displays such as this but are actually friendly with us today.
Even Israel got over it but Poland never will.

>are actually friendly with us today.
>Even Israel got over it
sometimes I wonder what planet German flags are posting here from.

bro you dont know shit about germany, so please stop

absolutely shameful display

Ah yes, the yearly reminder. Love you too polcunt

>it's an "American tells another nationality what it's like to be them" episode

>attempt to exterminate an entire nation
>lol you are butthurt

No actually most wonder where the fuck Burgers are posting from.

It's quite funny. I always point out that the world still hates us for it and you guys tell me that it's all just me being paranoid but when someone says they are over it then it's somehow not true.

>"Germany has good relations with a country they're currently levying economic sanctions against and Israel is over the Holocaust"
>"no"
>"LOLOLOLOL STUPID AMERICAN TELLING ME ABOUT MY COUNTRY GO EAT A BURGER STOOPID"

Look, I don't know what the memes or Sup Forums are telling you, But in reality Israelis are a bunch of Germanboos and almost nobody here hates Germany. Most people see it in a positive way, some are apathetic towards it, but almost nobody hates it.

world is not black and white
your country is an exception

am i in kurwa

another absolutely useless and pointless non-response with no argument

the majority of Poles don't hate Germany either

>gets btfo
>nooo it is you stupid
moot ban all american posters pls

nah, these were them ebil nazis form the space, don't worry about them, they're gone now

Joking aside I am genuinely starting to foster a thorough dislike of Poland. Absolutely pathetic how a single nation can contain so many crybabies. All they do is cry and cry.

Lol

yes I am very btfo by your meme images
I will go tend to my ass wounds and read up on the very cordial relations which the EU and Russia enjoy which I didn't know about

some interesting facts to consider

since its re inception 1919 poland was at war or conflict with all of its neighbours, every single one of them

poland threatened invason of lithuania if they didn't give them territory

poland founded movements to instigate rebellions in all their neighbouring countries

poland surpressed all of its sizable minorities

when germany occupied czechia in 38 poland issued an ultimatum to them to give them territory or they would invade

poland rebuked all attempts for a peaceful solution to the danzig question

in 1945 poland on their own occupied stettin and refused to give it back even though the soviets wanted it to remain with germany

now from their point of view all of this might be understandable, after all all antions look for their own gain and for surival. but people with no ideas about central and eastern european history shouldn't believe the little victimhood identity the poles have created for themselves.

finally: the reason why they were rekt in ww2 was because their government fled and they refused to create a government that cooperated with germany. this meant they were esentially lawless. poles like to shit on france today but the reality is petain and the likes stayed and tried to save their people, while the poles fled to london and then made demands which last until today. they are also guilty of lettign themselves used by other nations easily due to their greed. poles know this is through.

>MUH 160,000,000,000,000

Butthurt: the country

it's always Germany's little spherelings which make these posts, it's like how if you insult Russia a FYROMian or Serb always shows up

you are pulling buzzwords and shit out of your head and more people than me are acalling you out ffor that

Literally you, stay mad

i dunno why he is butthurt when those were poles i.e. the sworn enemy of russia

all of the Indians if you can call them "people"

My post didn't mention Germany at all, it is about the Polish people who have a long history of crying and whining

no, I'm literally just writing normal sentences which you can't respond to with anything but memes and declaring that you've won over and over again

your English sucks, and either you're delusional or you're the Ruskie living in Germany that always shows up whenever Poland is mentioned, fuck off

why would that sign be in english

They're attention-whores.

Sure you are full of shit but i really like this one.

>fled and they refused to create a government that cooperated with germany.

pic rel sep.9 1939

>Itelligenzaktion: In occupied Poland, on 9 September 1939, the Nazis publicly executed twenty-five prominent citizens, before the Municipal Museum, in the Market Square of Bydgoszcz.
To terrorise the townsfolk, the Nazis displayed the bodies for six hours.

geez, i think we really broke that olive palm you gave us...

also

fuck ze germ

>are actually friendly with us today.
>Even Israel got over it

yea pretty factual arguments try again my friends
>bad englisch
not an argument :^)
>Ruskie
you seem to be a diaspora, so why should i take you seriously, when you dont do either

How about you proof them wrong instead? Oh right, you can't.
Poland IS the ultimate butthurt country.
Not even the jews, brits or other Europeans pull something like this off because other countries don't build their collective self esteem on hating on the loser country of ww2.

t. Cleetus DeLashawn DaMarcus Sauerkraut

magyar cigany

Polish identity = we are pure heroes, everyone else wants to kill us because we are so pure.
So basically this is impossible to change for them. Even if Poland tomorrow became the richest and most powerful nation in the world and all other nations would become Africa-tier, the would still go on about how everyone is out to get them and all are conspiring against them.

It's almost like the Jewish neurosis. But if you're German, Russian or Jewish or anyone else who doubts the sanctity of their suffering you can never become their friend because you are the Satan in their national narrative.

>hollywood brainwashed milions into thinking jews were the only victims of the holocaust
>americans only know about the warsaw ghetto uprising (i wonder why)
>someone tries to change it
>lol betthert )))))))
Isn't it surprising that the Jews across the globe had the same reaction?

>poland national identity
>BUTTHURT
We embraced butthurt, butthurt is power
Beware the weaponized butthurt

>Polish identity = we are pure heroes, everyone else wants to kill us because we are so pure.
Factually right.
Christ of the Nations.
Jews (you) picked the Barabbas.

L Ö L
Ö
L

>Nazis start killing off Jews
>Poles: Finally! I love Germany now! Here, let me help you!
>Nazis start killing off Poles
>Poles: wtf! I hate Germany again now!
Hmmmmmm

outside of Sup Forums "butthurt" is just being upset at people doing shitty things to you. Most people are not on Sup Forums.

still haven't seen any attempt by you to quantify the statements "we have good relations with Russia" and "Israel has gotten over it" though, which you cannot do, because it's complete horseshit.

>Oh shut up. Stalin murdered millions of your own people you imbecile.
>Stalin
>your own people
Do burgers actually think there is or was any sympathy for gommies in Pooland?

What we should do is that we should kick all the poles and polish diaspora out of our country.
Do not buy polish products, do not talk to polish people, do not let poles in your house, do not let poles work at your company/store
It's time that we strike back against this bullshit. This is what they want and they can have it.
We should also consider cutting all ties to poland, that includes euro gibs.

And there be dragons in this tale.

it's this thread again

>Nazis start killing off Jews in ~1938-1945
>US Jews ...

XD

if some janusz kowalski's grandmother fell down the stairs while going to the shitter at night and broke her neck between 39 and 45 they pretend what really happened was that horst todmacher the ss commander came into their house and beat the ole grandmother to death with his whip for looking at his dog the wrong way. it's amusing until you realize they keep coming back for reparations

>Deutscher Vogel

kek

>these crescents
wtf