Culture Pals - /cp/ genXXXVII

How do we make the Polish qts racist and conservative again edition

Welcome to Culture Cucks! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE GIRL YOU LOVE GET JIZZED IN THE EYE BY AN AUTIST BRIT? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed)(embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heYDVdGGG28
youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHg&ab_channel=BryanAdams
youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
interpals.net/tigersfan85
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why people are using this cucked website and why its popular in Sup Forums? Even entering to it feels cringy man.How subhuman how apeish someone needs to be to trying to find dozens of partners on a website like this or relying on instant human communication to get some mental pleasure all the time? Damn,guys.

>autism.txt
We accept him!
We accept him!
One of us!
One of us!
Gooble gobble
Gooble gobble
We accept him!
We accept him!
Gooble gobble!
Gooble gobble!
One of us!
One of us!

honestly interpals died when they removed the flags from messages

I might be talking to a Russian tranny or a really masculine women. I don't how I didn't see it before because she looked quite normal but now she looks rather mannish in her new pictures
fug

ask her to show you her benis

I don't Russia has much of a culture for trans, it's probably a woman

they actually removed the flags? i thought it was just a glitch on the shitty site

they removed them because third worlders complained

now I gotta keep checking if the girl who messaged me is a Thai or not

desu senpai interpals died when it was only 100 yuro girls per 10000 thirsty dude

no, it died because the site is absolute shit and over the course of 1-2 years their entire userbase was cut in half and then cut in half again just recently

You guys missed me(nice tuga)?

roses r red
violets are blue
who the frick r u

these chicks must be moving somewhere else, I wanna know where it is

You don't know?
I'm here to save the threads.
Basically I've been out for 1 week because of something that happened here, but it's over now.

i know who you are i was teasing

What happened though?

People has real life unlike you,get a life.

>be me
>receive a photo comment from a /cp/ girl who had blocked males
>I responded in my pics even though I don't like responding there
>at the second comment that she wrote, I went here and told to the girl to message me because I don't like responding on pics
>american(who I think I know who it is) called me a beta orbiter that was always trying to get attention from girls from here

Got mad because of this and lost interest in coming here and on IP. I only went on IP to respond to some people, 2 in 2 days.

he called me beta!
>he called me beta
he called me beta
>he called me beta
he called me beta
>he called me beta

Little fucking nucker, i will shit on your head and grave! You don't know me you never even talked to me I'm going to drown you in pussy juice...please come home. Literally a machine, literally like a fucking machine come home to wash his self after staying on imterpals all day and calling people beta. Fucking die in a ditch dude!

YOU'RE THE VIRGIN NOT ME.
YOU'RE THE KEK NOT ME.
YOU'RE THE BETA NOT ME.

I swear to fucking god senpai I am going to wipe my ass down your throat...heh...you like that little kid? I think ur really pretty especially when you ARE FUCKING DEAD IN A DITCH. Eyelids splat open, nickers under the buried FUCKING DEEP. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How the fuck do you guys keep thing interesting? I can chat for a couple days with a qt, get her whatsapp. But after a couple of days, weeks, i'm just done, there are no new stories. And the chats die out. It feels like i need to meet with them and do things to move on, but this lame text game kills all the excitement tbqh familie

>getting this triggered by a roastie

Iktf. I got the whatsapp of a Finnish girl, and after 6 days on there, there was nothing new to talk.

I wasn't taking my meds in that time.

do call and video chats, play mind games with them to keep them emotional and interested

you should be aiming to meet them within 6 months though

With most girls you're probably being too available with them.

Don't immediately reply, take 10 minutes, sometimes if you are in the middle of a convo just drop out and don't respond until the next day. Limit yourself to less than 50 messages a day, this will have good effects such as;

1) conversation won't be exhausted so early

2) you maintain some mystery and distance from them. Girls will love this and find you intriguing, wondering why you take so long to respond when most orbiters do it right away. Is he going to parties? Is he with other girls? She will start wondering things like that.

If you blow your load right away and tell her everything about you in the first week she will be bored of you, there is no mystery, nothing to win or work for. She will chuck you into the beta orbiter bin and move on. (There are certain girls you can chat with all day but these are the rare ones you click with)

>tfw no asian gf
youtube.com/watch?v=heYDVdGGG28

tuturu..

>girl asks for my whatsapp
>give it to her
>no message for 8 hours
reeee

>I am a gentle lady with good heart and intentions, I really do believe in GOD so much.

Solid advice, although, i reply maybe once a day. Could be more mysterious though

But there's always some who stop replying when we take some time off

I do this with most except for one girl but she has a bf already so she's just my test dummy to see which conversation topics stick for people

>has a bf already
That won't stop most of them

1) you're not an interesting talker so girls just find you boring rather than intriguing
or
2) you take a bit too long to respond and make them think you've rejected them, you want to keep girls feeling they inbetween validation and rejection, it drives them crazy for you and that's when they will send nudes because they're desperate for your approval

w e w
e
w

I swear girls intentionally try to insert as many red flags they can into their profile

What part of your life do you miss the most /cp/? For me it was the summers of 2011 and 2014.

youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHg&ab_channel=BryanAdams

none because my life is incredibly boring and uneventful

FUCK DRUMPF

I miss everything behind 2009. Had friends, was a cool kid, never in trouble, basically I was happy.

/Oliviahayes
>I prefer black guys (Please stop calling me racist its just a preference)
>I'm against racism

/Danskupiu1234
>tattoos
>tattoo in face

All 2012...

fuck this I cant post anywhere without someone saying I have a mental illness.

Fuck you all.

>be mentally ill
>why are people pointing out I'm mentally ill
Just off yourself my man.

>(You): doctor, it hurts when I do this
>doctor: stop doing it

hello, I am from THE GAMBIA

Im not mentally ill though.

>send message to girl
>she signs off in between the time I viewed her profile and when I hit send
every fucking time

desu thats why I just spent my evening in the gym even though it made me angrier because someone from school who use to be shorter than me is now taller than me and he is there.

kek, iktf fampai

but hes been going for a year and I have been going for 3 weeks and I already squat more than him.

I made sure to bring that up.

Fucking fag.

2012 was a great year. I miss it too.

Guess the city of my jap qt

:^)

Hiroshima

Can someone type out the rember meme to a girl? I would but I deleted by account a few months back. Post reaction pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

this?

Vancouver

w i n n e r

Is Kuro getting picky????

>kinda
what the fuck

>russian feminist
how does she live with herself

lmao, i guess the summer qt drought has hit everyone

anyone else get horny randomly throughout the day thinking of their qt?

wew, am I striking out with everyone these days
god damn

It's really nice when girls like her put their red flags front and center on their profiles so you don't have to waste any time on them

>that happens
>she sends message right before she logs off
>"hey user, remind me in the morning to reply to you"
what do? do you message her in the morning or try and be a chad and reply a day or two later?

This is a girl??

interpals.net/tigersfan85

oye ya ya me esta gustando mas de lo normal
todos mis sentidos van pidiendo mas
esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro...

DES
PA
CITO

>make an account
>tell myself I'll just say whatever I want
>girl sends a message
>she's THICC even though she looks like she has plastered makeup
>her profile says dont be rude or perverted
>i send my message
>she sends this back

should I just continue waving my dick through the conversation, or should I let up

jesus christ post nudes when you get them
just go full force

Does anyone happen to know the username of that one satanic/feminist/polyamory russian girl? She was posted and memed here earlier pls am need help :(

don't mention how good looking a girl especially in the first message. If you're a guy and you message she already knows you think that and gets hundreds of messages saying the same

I'm pretty sure you won't get nudes from her, she is an obvious cock teaser, in face she might be a catfish

I have her whatsapp now and I brought up how I think she might be a fake.

She's going to write my name on her hand for me

update: it's a real profile

nudes?

im not that good, just told her to show me her hand with my name on it +her face

she asked I did the same as well, and I did. I don't really know how easy girls give up nudes on here though. Surprised I wasn't ignored after my first message honestly.

send her topless pic and then say "your turn ;)"
unless you want her as a long term qt, she looks boring and trashy to me personally, not worth it

cum in bum

Wait that is happening to me too. Is she korean?

Why should I add someone as friend on interpals? Seems pointless to me.

>the thais are awake

>not blocking thailand

So I'm gonna host someone by the end of the month.

Kinda scared tbqh, I don't want to be a bad host.

this place has gathered the autism needed for things like creating sites before

anyone want to try to get shit together for interpals replacement?

lets get the hacker Sup Forums to help

That's someone from here

>tfw about to have first skype session with qt

wish me luck bros, may the power of chad bless me

tfw keep getting ghosted
just end it lads

Finally got a fucking Japanese person to translate. Holy shit I didn't realize they would be so generally dismissive.

That's what you get for being a whitu piggu

well shit

What happened?

>people who specifically put down visiting my city ghost me
i need you to make the knot tighter

>Btw your voice is better then your photos

I don't ever wanna feel, like I did that day

I didn't even want to flirt like you fags i just needed them for their actual mastery of the language.

You're not worthy of their ancient and magical runes whitu piggu

Fuck off Erik