/brit/

Cardiff edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/892836721292791808
reddit.com/r/Genealogy/comments/6r6wnr/ancestry_got_my_daughters_dna_test_mixed_up/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1501334493689.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1501334451935.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g
youtu.be/5R2ZEbzB3GQ
youtu.be/x9WpVoAC3tk
youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

just blackmailed my mum into writing me a cheque for £5,000 by threatening to kill myself

twitter.com/AmRenaissance/status/892836721292791808

Based Donald

feel like pure shit just want her back

he more likely sneezed on his shoulder.

babestation

what should i name my baby lads?

Drove through the town I grew up In before my life fell apart and just wept, where did it all go so wrong

might get found dead in a bush tomorrow

this lad just found out he got cucked

reddit.com/r/Genealogy/comments/6r6wnr/ancestry_got_my_daughters_dna_test_mixed_up/

come visit the states, won'tcha?

the town i grew up in has been overrun by black people and is now a crime infested shithole that i'd never raise a family in

Good lad

This is a thread dedicated to the discussion of British culture

hello mr krinkle

why is it so slow lads
proper fucking slow

Have a haemorrhoid; what the hell do I do now?

anime

do any of you lads know of a job with an hourly pay of $0.00?

only 14 of us here lad

dunno why

hello nigger

I'm here to talk about the fush n chups

Since the Battle of Verdun in 1916, the village of Beaumont-en-Verdunois has had no permanent residents.

It was defined after the war: "Completely devastated. Damage to properties: 100%. Damage to Agriculture: 100%. Impossible to clean. Human life impossible".

99% of all plants still die.

The area is saturated with human remains and unexploded shells. Soils were heavily polluted by lead, mercury, chlorine, arsenic, and various dangerous gases.

At the sight of Verdun, there were 336,000 German and 365,000 French casualties.

imagine being a janny, like just imagine giving up your free time to be a runty little narc

Should be 15 now that I'm back, can't say I'm a fan of all these burgers. Where did they all come from?

anime

just had one of the best wanks of my life

Haddock is the best fish.
Chicken Salt is for the lower classes.

The only people who are able to watch this have ADD and/or ADHD

you arrive in the north

who is your non non of choice

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>you will never have a fulfilling youth
>you will never slay prime highschool pussy
>you missed out on so many experiences

It's just not the same at this age. I'm not the type to get depressed or wallow in self pity but it does make me really sad and numb when I think about it.
the reality is that so much of what you become depends on what sort of upbringing you receive

i'm not going to turn hateful and blame everything on my parents but i'm really disappointed and wish i could have gotten a better upbringing

when i think back on it i didn't want for any basic necessity but beyond putting food on the table and giving me a bed to sleep in my parents really did nothing to make my prospects in life better

i wasn't taught in any way how the real world works. what good is providing for a child if by the time he's a teenager he hasn't got a clue about how the game works

anyway hope i'll be dead soon enough

the position of 'Janny' is one of prestige. he is the one who must clean the runt cage (/brit/) of filth.

Tyninghame links, its cold. Don't go to the beach lads.
I get that feeling quite often

What about cod?

Dunkuck

anyone on ps4 want to 1 v 1 me at tekken?

Manchester city council waiting for a cargo plane

i havent actually watched it yet so idk, its on the backlog

Join the Navy you useless shites.

remember this one time, I actually went to a party in secondary year 11, everyone was drinking and I turned the TV on and put sky one on to watch the simpsons

Genuinely had no idea that it was actually normal to drink and shit in year 11, I was so fucking naive, no wonder i missed out on everything

What's your PSN name I'll add you

"Man's greatest tragedy is that he can conceive of a perfection which he cannot attain."

god these threads really have went down the shitter

First one was fun, especially the United Offensive expansion pack.

>house party
Should have brought your own pint glass

9tfrizzco

nearly wet myself with laughter

Wish these burgers would fuck off already, trying to wallow and these cunts are shitting up my internet experience.

remember, you will NEVER experience what you missed out on growing up

you will NEVER go back to happy moments when you were younger

you will NEVER be as young as you are now again

you WILL have a boring life

you WILL die alone and unloved

i was naive as fuck as well but not that naive

i dont believe you no one is this clueless. did you not notice other people drinking?

lol

No matches

Is /brit/ the whitest general on Sup Forums?

hate anxiety

I'm a black man

no. there's tons of pakis and niggers known to post here. it's probaby norway or sweden's thread

no, thats eire

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501334493689.webm

phwoar

don't really get the plot progression 2bh

Nice hiss.

Arse-sex has become extraordinarily popular in the shared culture. Why is this? Wish that I could teleprompt myself back to the days of Late Rome, and Eastern Rome, and see how arse-sex ranked there.

good lad, simpsons is better than normies anyhow

fuck everyone in this thread

i.4cdn.org/gif/1501334451935.webm

bum

Don't click this it gave me a stiffy

Just bought the american psycho dvd on ebay for £1.79

Ashley Alban

Utterly repulsive.

am from yorkshire am basically nordic

Lichtdom was a main aesthetic feature of the Nazi Party rallies in Nuremberg starting in 1933. Designed by architect Albert Speer, it consisted of 152 anti-aircraft searchlights.

."

where can i go out to tonight to try and get a shag lads?
live in NW london

>brits say rorkes can't make music
youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

if you live south of stockton upon tees, you aren't white im afraid

my house x

CHOON

youtu.be/5R2ZEbzB3GQ

Based Kekistani Krusader; Hail KEKler

memes aside, you have to admit, he DOES look kinda badass

you boys ready for the Q&A?

does yarm count?

FUCK OFF. 'Nightcore' is a fucking dumb shit that proves spergomaniacal autists have no sense of decorum or decency. You piece of SHIT.

feeling very swipey

i wonder if someone made a nightcore of the song of katy perry being raped by her publicist

just had a warning from the isp to stop visiting /brit/

>Corbyn has also previously given his backing to Maduro, Chávez’s successor. In 2014, he rang to congratulate the new president live on a Venezuelan television channel, where Maduro introduced theLabourleader as a “friend of Venezuela”.

are jez

hampstead heath

Good to see Private Zoller survived the war

swiped this one down ngl

youtu.be/x9WpVoAC3tk

nonce too
youtube.com/watch?v=EDQnsJWPu2U

*dowses you in oil*

Women can't be security guards

honestly if she's over 17.4 it's not really noncery