Let's find out who is the least Sup Forums person on Sup Forums

Let's find out who is the least Sup Forums person on Sup Forums.

My personal qualifications:

>Mainly listen to music from the 50's and 60's, rarely anything later than the early 70's
>Favourite genres include country, blues/R&B, early rock 'n' roll/rockabilly, soul, and garage rock
>Have no interest in classical, jazz, metal, rap, electronic, or experimental music
>Buy all my music on CD or vinyl
>Am heterosexual

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=seCxFOYrlys
youtube.com/watch?v=rbkb1ZCGycY
youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you like The Sonics?

Anyone who exclusively listens to blues or gospel is the most anti-Sup Forums person imaginable

I don't listen to music.

Anyone who tries to be Sup Forums instead of listening to whatever the fuck they want is both the most and the the least Sup Forums.

One of my favourite bands, the benchmark for garage rock.

I listen to some gospel here and there, but not regularly. Sister Rosetta Tharpe is my first choice in that department.

I have never heard:

>a whole radiohead album (only heard a few individual tracks)
>a whole death grips album (listened to the first three tracks of exmilitary and they were terrible)
>a whole Kanye West album
>a Kendrick Lamar album
>a whole Beach Boys album
>anything by Godspeed You Black Emperor
>anything by Swans

I listen to music that I enjoy

I'm the RHCP isn't pop rock guy. Take that as you will.

>Sister Rosetta Tharpe
My fucking nigga.
youtube.com/watch?v=seCxFOYrlys

Same except I've listened to Pet Sounds (wasn't blown away) and numerous Beach Boys comps.

I stopped listening to music about two years ago due to not being able to enjpy it anymore thanks to severe depression.
Before that I used to almost exclusively listen to EDM.

I wish this was a shitpost.

Is it funk rock?

Oasis, mate, is the only band I listen to, everyone else is absolute fookin shite ye mad fer it?

Alternative Rock and Funk Rock, with elements from Hard Rock, Rap, Punk, Metal (early), Art Rock and Neo-Psychedelia.

>Art Rock

Up until four months ago when my friend introduced me to death grips the only song I had heard on this entire chart was All of the Lights.
All of this mu music is pretty new and freaky.

being on the internet in 2018 and not listening to hip hop is a struggle in itself

i have listened to 20/435 albums on this list (will be 21 after I finish Suicide's Suicide, am currently on the 4th track)

>EDM
>Hip-hop
>Whatever the fuck Aussies are listening to right now
>Mark Farina
>Damu the Fudgemunk

Overrated

Any suggestions on where to go from The Sonics for garage rock?

Sister Rosetta was one of the best belters of her generation. This is based on excessive knowledge of the music of her time, i dare you to challenge me bro on this.

One word: COMPILATIONS

The vast majority of great 60's garage rock was made by bands who never released an album. Most of the few who did cut an LP filled them out with unremarkable covers of pop hits.

Good garage compilation series include:

>Nuggets
>Pebbles
>Back from the Grave
>Last of the Garage Punk Unknowns

You are correct sir.
She's excellent.

Although, while not a belter, my favorite Black Female artist of that time period is Ruth Brown because of how much her lyrics pushed the envelope.

Reminds me, more people should hear Etta James' stuff from the 50's before she joined Chess Records.

>Female Little Richard

youtube.com/watch?v=rbkb1ZCGycY

>Little Richard

>Little Richard

Whomst is this beautiful specimen

youtube.com/watch?v=3D97gwGlMFE

They're literally pop rock from BSSM onwards my dude. They have singles that were played on the mainstreamiest of mainstream radio stations. Stations that didn't play Radiohead or Smashing Pumpkins because they were too "Alternative"

Sorry my dude. Pop rock. I'll give you funk rock, sure, but not Alternative.

genuinely sad for you, both for the depression and your EDM-oriented listening habits

What even was alternative rock in the 90's? Nickelback was classified as alternative.

Here's my application:
>listen to music exclusively from the 80s
>My favourite genre is synth pop
>I have no interest in Sup Forums and Sup Forums related music at all. I think you're all a bunch of hipster faggots that listen to crappy music
>Pirate all my music
>Heterosexual with programming sock frequencies
>Hate audiophags
>Install gentoo
You're all huge faggots.

*Tendencies, not frequencies

I appreciate it.

I should add that I don't like EDM anymore, and when I happen to hear some of it I usually find it very annoying.
I'm more into other types of electronica now, as well as non-eletronic music, but I can't make myself listen to it, let alone get into it.

Oh yeah, I thank God every day that I'm not an audiophile. I also don't like listening with headphones

You're not me.

Here's mine
>I listen to 80s shit exclusively
>I still like glam metal
>I still like Duran Duran
>I still like GNR
>I think K-pop is a steaming piece of shit

>listen to music exclusively from the 80s
>My favourite genre is synth pop
>Install gentoo
>have the gall to call people faggots
die

>never listened to music prior the age of 16
>listened only dad rock until the age of 20
>listened only classical from 20 to 25 because started violin back then
>I have listened exactly 68 popular music albums
>don't own a single cd or vinyl, nor plan to do so

I win

i post on /meal/
i post "only d-beat is real" in any punk thread i see
i have never bought a single piece of music

You never heard anything from Pet Sounds?
Wouldn't it be Nice?
God Only Knows?
Sloop John B?