youtu.be/BIkStBZPkes
youtube.com/watch?v=8BShdmM5BNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_brY_9ME8iE
youtube.com/watch?v=l7u9hP4r1S8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/thread.

Discovery is mad underrated

youtube.com/watch?v=xiTUGgYhQ-o

Microgravity is incredible. I don't know why Substrata is so acclaimed when Cirque, Microgravity, and Patashink are so good as well.

this seems pretty dope thank you!
substrata is my favorite album of all time. i think it's just his most known and was released in the right place, right time during the late 90s ambient revival scene and thats what put him on the map. i literally have something of an existential connection with that album and it's accompanied many a 'journey' in my day.
microgravity is barely known and is out of this fucking world

the critics really hated painting with, its my 2nd favorite anco album. every group needs that simple shallow fun catchy album and this is theirs.

Fuck what anyone says Joel is the king of late 2000s synthmagic texture.

reddit

fucking l e l

Narkopop's release was butchered. And Fantano's 2/10 didn't help

it was shit. whatever outworldly transportitive quality the other albums had is completely abscent here, its as if he downgraded to only traditional ambient noise

I'm loving Narkopop more and more as time goes on. Not the best Gas or Wolfgang Voigt album, but it is definitely a very nice piece in Gas's discography. And the physical release looks really nice as well, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

Tim Hecker techno side project.

youtube.com/watch?v=9WAVViC6lrM

i got the physical as well the packaging is beautiful. but i just can't learn to love it like i have the others for the better part of a decade. zaub oktember and konig are masterpieces of clausterphobia. listening to pop sends you to another misty world for 69 minutes. this one is just empty to me..

FUCK YES. RDJ and his billion aliases king forever

I couldn't get into Narkopop either. Way too boring and somehow comes off as redundant in contrast to his other albums.

seconding mndsgn, though i like exts more

youtube.com/watch?v=zEKMGjMreBI

Very noice.

youtube.com/watch?v=T5eJh7l1qqc

Sup Forums is the reddit of imageboards

What the fuck lmfao

youtube.com/watch?v=iSU0KPPH9mE

is a faggot who think he's being funny by recommending popular stuff, just ignore him and don't give him (You)'s

youtube.com/watch?v=d-djhtDGVow
I guess this one can count? it has a lot of electronic sounds on it
also, all these sound great in headphones

youtu.be/BIkStBZPkes

youtube.com/watch?v=8BShdmM5BNQ

youtube.com/watch?v=_brY_9ME8iE

I prefer his other works
youtube.com/watch?v=l7u9hP4r1S8