/cum/

Asian superiority edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9udGnEECMk4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

really bad edition

It will be mandatory for the coco-brown master race to place a jar of mayonnaise on the TOMB of the WHITE crackers which will be in the form of a TOASTER.

Like a bubbling mass of starter yeast the dominant genes in the semen of the brown man will bread out the recessive genetics of the melanin-challenged loafers.

Rise up and impregnate all white girls, it should be your life’s work

W I S C O N S I N

>superiority
fuck off slant

CHI genocide soon

But their are a lot of CHIs in my State

I don't understand the hate when Niggers are 100x worse

t. Cucked w*ite boi

i wanna move to america and vote for the democratic party :^)

never met someone who liked anime or asian women and thought to myself, "this person is NOT a colossal loser."

I like cute girls (Misa isn't one)

Why is /cum/ so focused on race and politics the last few months

>this is very much literally the average American

Saoirse Ronan is?

Spics are 100000 times worse then blacks

>I like cute girls (Misa isn't one)
>never met someone who liked anime or asian women and thought to myself, "this person is NOT a colossal loser."

Does the argument against Twiggy essentially just boil down to "MUH ASS N TITTIES"?

really good edition

I've been focused on race politcs since my country was 56% White

Good post

tfw no thicc mature gf

Very good post wonder where you got the inspiration from

Requesting a (You) from the wisconsin-obsessed kraut AND dane

my country is 0.5% white

Literally just punched my chair, Chicanos boil my blood

Stole it from a German

Katie is a cute name.

if you can't metabolize lactose, you don't belong in /cum/

In my happiest dreams I'm torturing non whites

Shut up

that's a cartoon

looks like my aunt

dreamer but not a do-er huh. Keep dreaming Willy

I've spent 1400 in the past month

Imagine if our life partners were already decided for us the moment we were born

>Niggers commit more crime than CHIs
>CHIs are worse

Congrats on have that much money to spend friend. I hope it was well spent

I wish I could. You can rape women commit crime and get deported 20 times and then come back but I can't even through fists without a year probation

youtube.com/watch?v=9udGnEECMk4

DEEDEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ask pakis

Hook me up, mayne

Spent it all on computer parts

fucking chicanos i'm going to genocide you all

Im done

Mahjong has too many stupid rules

I'm a fan of long haired girls

I will help you mexi bro

callate

>$1400 on computer parts

what

you're kind of a fool but I guess that's better than buying a premade still.

too many mexicans
I should be the only one

I wish I could rape your mom

1080ti + 7700k + ram+ motherboard+ PSU is a lot

I would cut your balls off

Rate my ex

no, *I* should be the only one

*drinks a glass of 2%*

mmm

What do you need that for that you're willing to buy them all at peak prices?

I want it now

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

I'm a fan of thots

I want to be from Wisconsin

are you that guy?

Wisconsin is a great state because there are no Mexicans there

Would literally sell my left nut for a visa and job in Wisconsin

there are no mexicans cause it's shit

Are you the fella from Leon?

It's being a great state is directly because it's very low population of Mexicans

eh then I don't feel bad.

I always buy my PCs in individual parts and put it together later or upgrade a base overtime.

I built this a few years ago for under $1000 and it can run most games at upscaled 4k easily. I have the CPU OC'd to 4.4 ghz though and the entire thing is water cooled

What about Kansas? Are you actually German?

You should always put your computer together when you get all the parts

Kansas is a bit too rectangular for me.
Some poster in here hooked me on Wisconsin.

That's wrong though, there is nothing wrong with building a base and upgrading incrementally. I started with something like a 550 in this PC

Well you would be in familiar territory as Wisconsin has the highest amount of German Americans

Upgrading every 2 or 3 years is fine, but you should assemble the computer when you have all the parts first

And why is that

>5.9% black

I can live with that.

Can you get me a job in Kansas?

Because one of your parts could be faulty and you wouldn't know it until you put it together
I wish I could but I don't have one myself

Literally what controversial topics?
I just post anime and the occasional shitposts?

thanks anyway bud

>Because one of your parts could be faulty and you wouldn't know it until you put it together

How would it be any more difficult to figure out what the issue was when slowly adding new parts to the PC than it would be when you use all new parts at once?

He could've just bought MacPro

3/10

Lower chance for bottlenecks, better when it's a blank slate

>denmark(proxy) gets banned
>suddenly stops acting autistic and starts talking like a human being
Someone is a little mad their autism got the janny riled up, defensive much sweetie???

Unbelievably good edition. Good job OP.

i'm not going to get mad because that bebi is cute, ok?

If I ever find out you moved to wisconsin or anywhere that close to me I will find you and kill you myself

>Lower chance for bottlenecks
That's a completely unrelated statement to what I asked. Of course you will have bottlenecks, that's the entire point of upgrading.

i'm going to convince toronto to stalk you if you don't stop being so damn pathetic

Pathetic? I feel great.

I would have sex with an asian girl

>28°C
Fuck off summer

plz respond ;_;

oh I'm sorry were you wanting a date or something? I'm too pretty for you, loser, go back to trying to peep up my skirt little virgin NERD

>tfw i'm an asian girl
i don't get what's so great about me?

Posted my new gimmick in the wrong thread fuck.

I repeat:

Maisies were made for the BBC (Big Belgian Cock)

Going to build a plantation

Reminder that /cum/ always has been and always will be a pro-CHI general

t. Jose vasquez felipe hernadez Garcia