Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RaceCardWoodley/status/901683020649734144
youtube.com/watch?v=voJy9amxmSI
i.imgur.com/qkrKAyO.gifv
i.imgur.com/oqdmo3E.gifv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Teddy
twitter.com/RaceCardWoodley/status/901683020649734144

>tfw your sport is so pathetic that an MMA fighter with an 0-0 record in boxing was able to compete with one of the GOAT and even win a few rounds and he put in a better performance than Pacquiao and Canelo

How badly would GGG have murdered Connor?

Paulie was saying before the fight he rolls a lot of his punches

Damn 50-0 looks so aesthetic, just needed that gold medal to make it a 10/10

>better performance than Pacquiao and Canelo
>got KO'd
#easywork #couldnttakeit

2 rounds like the Dominic Wade fight

Why are people acting like this is a "win for Conor"?

For all the "no steps back" talk from Conor, this is about as bad a loss as it could have been. Getting outboxed is fine seeing as Floyd is levels above. Getting absolutely bullied by a much smaller and much older man with "brittle old hands", is a bad loss in my eyes and I don't know how others are trying to spin this as a "win" for Conor.

Getting outboxed for 12 rounds straight is a "good moral victory" for Conor with an easy excuse to spin "I came here to fight, Floyd came here to dance". Getting absolutely whooped by an old man coming out of retirement who used to weigh as low as 125 lbs, is about as bad of a loss as it could have been in my opinion..

>Pacquiao landed 81 punches on Mayweather
>Mcgregor landed 111

>Mayweather landed 170 on Mcgregor
>Mayweather landed 232 on Canelo

Damn...

>I got tko but I won though.

>Floyd actually respected Pacquiao as a boxer and was therefore defensively aware
>Floyd didn't even remotely respect Conor and literally walked him down the entire fight before finishing him

Damn....

>the absolute state of McGregor's ''''''''''power''''''''''

Couldn't bust a fucking grape.

>muh popular vote

>muh pitty pat punches

This is literally the 2016 election all over again.

Do you guys think last night's fight will help the GGG/Canelo PPV numbers? Or hurt them?

His hardest punch

>Couldn't bust a fucking grape.

busted in Dee Devlin though

better than you on your mums rug

>an MMA fighter with an 0-0 record in boxing was able to compete with one of the GOAT
>able to compete
>compete

Well, that never happened.

I think my favorite meme in all this were the mongs who were saying McGregor wasn't gonna get tired cause he only has to worry about punches.

Like, anyone, who has ever done any physical activity ever, let alone boxing, knows how completely dumb this is to even say. Like he's not gonna get tired?

the MMA mongs are right about one thing, boxing undercards are shit

they need to be better matched and got through quicker

His second wind though

>Bragging that it took the GOAT boxer 10 rounds to """"""KO"""""" an MMA fighter that never even boxed professionally
Wow. Further evidence that boxing is a shit-tier sport.

>Floyd was more worried about getting KO'd by Pacquiao than he did by MMA's hardest hitter

Yikes! His coaches were posting, "All it takes is one xD" as if he actually comes close to Pacquiao's punching power.

Someone post some gifs of Conor pawing Floyd's guard with those "flurries".

Probably hurt them. If the casuals saw a good card they would probably purchase more ppvs but Badou Jack was the only guy that looked good last night.

Maybe they should shorten the rounds

>and he put in a better performance than Pacquiao and Canelo
Damage control off the roof. Pacquaio and Canelo didn't get KO'd by a 40 y/0

Go cry more, faggot

>bragging that a prime aged 29 year old got whooped by a 40 year old coming out of the retirement home

We knew the /heem/s were gonna make all these excuses for the loss and reach for a moral victory.

Pathetic fans that deserve their pathetic sport. You're best couldn't even hurt one of our retirees.

*boop*

>Well, that never happened.

landed more than Canelo, and was hit less than Canelo...

so that's competition

>get KO'd

it was a ref stoppage retard, a TKO

is that you Paulie?

going bald and your face always looks like you have hobo clown make up on

fucking wop pillow punching loser

>29 years old
>size advantage
>reach advantage
>20 lbs on your opponent
>in your prime of fighting
>gas out after 10 minutes
>get walked down and beat up by a 40 year old man with admitted glass hands for 7 straight rounds

But glad you finally admitted Mcgregor is an AMATEUR after he finished got blown out, too bad you couldn't do it BEFORE like most smart people were telling you. Moron.

>he was just composed

Damage control harder. He got KO'd by a 40 year old man. Practically gave up in there like he's used to doing in the octagon.

Paulie reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=voJy9amxmSI

which round was this I want a better webm

kekd

HAHAHAHA the salt is glorious. I haven't stopped gloating all day. One retired guy walked through the ufc's biggest KO artist. Not one shot made Floyd back up. Nascar fights are dead boys.

holy fuck i truly hope youre just shitposting

>He got KO'd by a 40 year old man.
known PED user

you forgot that

Seems absolutely insane that you're trying to justify your 'sport' by saying that your fighter should've gotten TKO/KO'd faster

Maybe if McShithouse had actually hired a boxing coach and spent more time actually learning to box instead of embarrassing himself buying Ted Baker-tier suits he wouldn't have been stumbling around the ring like he downed half a bottle of Russian Standard.

> known PED user

Hahahahaha they can't come up with excuses fast enough today. The tears are going to keep me laughing all day.

A man with glass hands and is 40 was never at any point phased by MMA's best fighter.

Let that sink in.

Boxing is long dead lol

Before the fight.
>Floyd has brittle hands and is pillow fisted!

After the fight.
>*coughs*.... "c-c-conor still did well by managing to s-s-s-survive"

Don't pretend UFC is relevant here, UFC isn't selling 90,000 at wembley

> he was composed

All these poor souls that spent money on this fight trying to extract some meaning out of it.

Conor fans believing it was competitive because he won rounds and Floyd fans not being able to praise floyd because beating 0-0 boxer shouldn't be a challange so they downplay Conors performance.

We don't deserve nice things.

Canelo is going to end the GGG meme

I found your seat

Everybody in the boxing world gave props to Conor for sticking in but it wasn't close, he only won the first 2 rounds because Floyd didn't bother doing anything it was extremely one sided

a man who's never boxed professionally landed more punches than Canelo, Paquiao and other world champions in boxing

let that sink in your moms scrawny ass

more like

before fight :
>floyd's probably gonna win but he's pretty old now...you never know..

after fight:
>ok we know

>so they downplay Conors performance.
The fight went 100% exactly how I expected it to be, so I can't praise a performance when nothing about it surprised me.

Floyd was in control of the fight from the 1st bell.

>mom jokes
So this is the power of Mcpoopy fans. He lost, quit doing damage control in here you sore loser.

Because Floyd boxed them and respected their ability it's not hard to understand. If you put Conor in with either Pacquiao or Canelo now they'll both beat him easily

>MMAnlets

Have they finally learned? Or will their delusion and damage control continue for years to come?

Immanuwel Aleem got slept recently. Surprised, thought he would be a top contender at middleweight

who writes this shite

Morons who don't know shit about boxing a.k.a 99% of sports fans.

Not sure if it was legit, but 56% of people polled actually thought McPillowhand would win.

>landed more punches than Canelo, Paquiao
Didn't land more punches than Canelo

Also the fact that this is being used as a moral victory is somewhat disturbing and shows the low intellect of the average casual.

>wow Connor survived to the 10th round
>respect wow, such a feat, legend

He'd have my respect if he survived 5 rounds against GGG going full lazer-eye to his glass-chin.

Conors corner looked like peaky blinders meets a barbershop courtet. Is this the kind of faggotry MMA fans are into?

Maybe it's cause I've been watching lots of Floyd fights lately, but by far that was his easiest win since Hatton.

>I rate Gervonta Davis

I was high on him until last night. He fucked up in front of the biggest audience he will ever have.

let me get this straight...

Mayweather is SO MUCH better

yet didn't slip and dodge every punch....in fact he got hit more times than he did with manny...

seems like that's what you are implying

I never said the words moral victory....stop thinking you are talking on twitter faggot

It was

You're a brainlet trying to give some kind of participation award trophy to the loser. Hold that L forever.

McGregor can't hurt a 40 year old man with 111 punches landed.

Because he's old and slow now dumbfucko. Hes a 40yr old retired guy that hasn't been in a ring in two years.

How come your leprechaun didn't hurt him with the volume of punches he landed? The rabbit punches and karate chops should of rocked him a little right?

Also if so much money wasn't riding on the fight Connie would have been disqualified in the second or third round.

Hatton wasn't easy, Hatton at least gave him something to deal with the first few rounds.

Guerrero was the easiest.

>Connie would have been disqualified in the second or third round.

mayweather can't turn his back tard....think before you speak, mayweather should have had a point taken away

>ko
No. He didn't even get knocked down amd gave the ref a wtf look after the call. He'd lose anyway, but that's not a good look. I don't watch much boxing and Don't get how you fags are anything but embarassed. And I don't mean who won or how McGregor performed. I mean you had a chance to show your sport to so many more people and the match a fucking joke. Turning around and fucking your head so the opponent can't hit you, 700 hugs, mostly slow, and a """""tko""""" called on a guy who hadn't even had bis bell rung. This coming off a lot of people who just watched DC and Jones is pretty hardcore juxtaposition.

1 round easy if he goes all out

>I don't watch much boxing
But yet you expect me to take your opinion seriously. Go back to the hockey threads or whatever it is you watch.

how come Golovkin looks so young?
what's his secret?

he's mid-30s but could easily pass for 20

The real takeaway from last night was from how shit Gervonta was

Korean genetics

>We traded 49-1 for this guy.
I wish that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine.

superior Eurasian genes

>700 hugs
If you took off the mcnugget sunglasses for a second, you'd see that mcgregor was the one initiating 95% of the clinching. I don't think I even saw Floyd do his typical punch punch hug combo, he had a high guard the entire time and was okay taking whatever shot Mcgregor had.

Also the irony of an MMA fan complaining about too much hugging is too sweet.

Very strange erratic performance and he's going to stay at 130 after being stripped of his title

>Floyd was turning his back
False. Conor kept moving behind him.
Look here: i.imgur.com/qkrKAyO.gifv
And here: i.imgur.com/oqdmo3E.gifv

Wellthe event got more views than actual proper boxing. If that's the pinnacle of the sport it's a joke. I'd rather watch the fifa worldcup of diving god damn. That being said compare it to pacman knockout fights and tell me you don't see your sport diving down the deep end. In a few years it'll be fully noncontact. I see no problem shitting up the thread either since you faggots can't stay out of /heem/
What? I never said McGregor wasn't initiating them. Especially later. The fight was an embarrassment to boxing all round. Even McGregor. I'm not going to say he is a good boxer or entertaining just because he does MMA. It's like if the MLB for whatever reason proclaimed Tim Tebow their god and he lost the world series in a terrible gongshow. I'm not going to pretend it wasn't a gongshow cause i loved tebow mania. Also you are legitimately retarded if you think grappling is the same thing as a clinch.

>Kangaroos and leafs
How have these flags not gotten range-banned yet?

Hapa masterrace

tl;dr
Get outta here you bum

His fight against Pedraza had some strange moments too. I don't think Tank is mentally well.

yeah wrong...

>

He's another Broner

>Out of context picture of the gif I just showed you in context.
You're not even trying.
At least 49-1 put in effort, you're just going for quantity over quality in your shitposting.

More or less yes. Maybe move the general to /asp/, not that it'll exist in a few months.

He gets thrown off his game easily. He's still very young though

>Out of context picture of the gif
>quantity
you did it twice lol

>i can't into boxing, the post

>Tell casuals that mcgregor is an amateur and he can't win
>nuh uh he sure can he beat aldo in 13 seconds he sure can win you're just a hater boxing is dead [autistic screeching] floyd can't hurt him with his pillow hands he wont get tired doing boxing when he's used to kicks
>Fight happens
>Yeah he lost but he was an amateur all along at least he lasted [x] amount of minutes and won rounds

Anyway, let's talk about GGG/Canelo, a fight that a winner isn't so clear-cut.