He hasn't taken the Brucepill yet

>he hasn't taken the Brucepill yet

is it similar to the gripspill
can i still do whatever crazy shit I want

IT'S JUST A SPRINGSTEEN FOR THE MAY QUEEN

Sup Forums took the Brucepill approximately 16 months ago
I think we're back to disliking the Boss
I, for one, am not

Garbage buttrock like this, the beatles, pink floyd, led zeplin and all the other commercial crap shit is the lowest form of art. Die.

haha what a loser

i don't like bruce 'cause his politics

>glory days, well they'll pass you by

literally his worst song
or at least his worst song from his original run. haven't listened to musch after that

>he doesn’t love Tunnel of Love

Pussy

Tunnel of Love is part of his original run dipshit

I literally came out the womb and took the brucepill. First song I ever knew was Fire.

this, my dad's been blasting bruce since before i was born
liked his first album, haven't listened to much besides a few random live songs like rosalita (banger) and santa claus is coming to town (essential christmas song)

darkness on the edge of town is required listening my dude

My dads been blasting my moms pusy while i was in the womb. Needless to say i took the cock

IT'S RAYDIOONOOWHUUUR

Is Bruce the original soyboy?

Bruce Springsteen is the Noam Chomsky of musicians aka liberalism cloaked in the fetishization of the working class and undeserved merit in their respective fields.

Let's make no mistake though. Chomsky is relevant and important in linguistics - as Springsteen WAS in music - but his work has fallen under such scrutiny and disapproval that his merit is also something that will necessarily suffer some sort of impact. As for Springsteen, he too was considered to have artistic merit, but in my opinion and in the opinion of many he has fallen out of grace. As for politics, Springsteen's presence in the neo-liberal political apparatus won't really do all that much for the working class but give them unintentionally backhanded anthems- it is largely based on americana motifs being equated with the working class when really there is no substantive connection. As for Chomsky, he believes that America can be redeemed without revolution - that it can all be done within the confines of our system - and his more specific stance of anarcho-syndicalism arises from the same enlightenment ideals as classical liberalism, which has not brought about favorable conditions for the working class.

Both will be discarded to the dustbin history once the revolution comes. The time for old white men and their bullshit is over.

Secretly Sup Forums love him.

He would be mentioned a lot more often if it wasn't for his politics.

Bruce Soysteen

"Hey little girl is your daddy home.."
sounds more like a pedo