Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ&t=73s
realhistoryww.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm actually pretty surprised the nig in that webm didn't try to rape that woman and her child. That's their usual protocal isn't it?

Eh, nigs gonna nig, I guess.

Didn't this guy have like 17 felony convictions before this home invasion?

At least he got a life sentence for this.

wew lads

When will white people learn.

>Around blacks, never relax

He got away with it because they heard the cop saying "it was probably a nigger"

Preach it, bother. Truth hurts but black people are the worst people on the planet, fuck Muslims, niggers are the bigger problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1vXZKr2cAQ&t=73s

What in the world made you so mad?

Who cares.

Sooooo relieving seeing the cops chase after them. I hope they got what they deserved.

what the fuck?

>replying to the bot

He didn't get away with it per se, but he was acquitted of attempted murder. His lawyer basically did the whole OJ/Johnny Cochran thing by claiming the racist cop framed him, but the jury didn't buy it. The jury was almost all black too. He still got a life sentence.

t. Nigger

What did he mean by this?

fucking krager at it again

Honestly that's pretty impressive

that yellow crap barely looks like pepper spray

That's racist

Why didn't the person filming this help?

You mean the inanimate nanny cam?

That's because it's not pepper spray, it's riot mace. It will quite literally make your eyes bleed.

What does this have to do with Television or Film?

Stay cucked, white boi

>le pretending white people don't do shit

Fuck all

>Did they even invent bricks?

The same as the totally related to Television or Film threads you like

How ignorant of you

wtf

realhistoryww.com/
Educate yourself

dude
niggers run at lightspeed, no way the cops can get them

Wtf i hate black peopel now!!! :D

Sup Forums pls go

White people can only take this nigger shit for so long. They had their chance to cohabitate in the first world as equals to us and they blew it.

>>replying to the bot
how do you know its a bot