Snyder enlisted trainer Mark Twight to transform Gadot’s thin...

>Snyder enlisted trainer Mark Twight to transform Gadot’s thin, model body into one that could physically hold her own onscreen with the boys. That meant gaining weight and adding serious muscle.

>“Her wrist — went all the way up. Her elbow was the thickest part of her arm,” Twight recalled to Vanity Fair about meeting the Israeli-born actress for the first time. He added that he was nervous about whether he could finish in time to meet the production schedule.

>Gadot, 30, was equally anxious, telling Twight, “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”

CUTE

She looks good. Deal with it.

Woah, Gal Gadot looks like THAT?

Kill yourself shit taste retard

imagine..

>“Since I’ve started, I’ve gained about 17 pounds, and it’s all muscle,” she revealed in this month’s issue of Glamour magazine.

>Her wrist — went all the way up
The fuck does that mean?

I can't wait for the storm of lefties crying misogyny when people don't go to this chicks shitty standalone film.

As in her entire arm was the same width as her wrist

This actually makes me angry to read

SHE AINT GOT NO MEAT ON HER

They'll be too busy crying about a movie staring someone who isn't a hambeast. Feminists hate models even more than they hate men.

>“I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”
lol

HOW DID SHE DO IT?

Pretty sure Snyder is trying to make this the real life version of Bruce Timm's justice league unlimited designs.

Where the men have lat spreads about as wide as the women are tall

>minor details
>no muscle definition
>long face
>flat
Guys, I think I could pull off looking like Wonder Woman according to this bird

fuck how did she get so ripped in only 3 years

I like her look better before working out desu.

Why didn't they just get somebody who looked the part and could act?

why did they get somebody who didn't look the part and can't act?

I could take them choosing only one but they chose none.

>THIS IS CONSIDERED A 10/10 IN JEWLAND

If you hit her ribcage like a xylophone, would it make a sound?

>Why didn't they just get somebody who looked the part and could act?
Someone here once suggested that her very rich husband probably helped finance BvS. Not sure if there is evidence of that. Also, she's qt. :3

Yeah, that soft thump when you rap your finger on a cantaloupe.

thank mr skeltal

delet this

HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE

How the fuck did this woman get hired to be, of all characters, fucking WONDER WOMAN?

And don't just say "Jews", even they're not stupid and nepotistic enough to hire a literal skeleton to play an Amazon. Is she banging Snyder or something?

but i don't lift, jokes one you ms. skelly

>Chris Pine has to pretend this is attractive

Should win an Oscar desu phamalam

It would be extremely loud.

Hateful, rat-faced kike.

a much better choice is pic related

Fox has best waifus

You're STILL whining about this? Autism.

They want to get the diversity award. Comics have been white for way too long. Not appealing to enough of a crowd so people can relate to characters. Honestly I am still "eh" over it. I was never a huge fan of wonder woman but I do believe in equality. If the males have to work like super men to have the physique of their characters, why can't the women?

>plastic chinese doll is best waifu

marvel fags sure have the shittest taste

This made me actually angry:

>Gadot, 30, was equally anxious, telling Twight, “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”

Does she have any conception of how long and hard she'd have to exercise and how much testosterone she'd have to be injecting to look like a female bodybuilder? I'd bet good money she sabotaged every attempt to train her by under-eating, refusing protein supplements, etc out of some irrational fear that touching a dumbbell would turn her into Arnold.

Cobie Smulders would have been great, which is probably exactly why Marvel poached her for a minor recurring role.

that shit makes me rage

and it's so common among women

>let me waste hours on cardio machines
>and avoid any weight heavier than 10lbs

i just want tone tho!

Thanks Skelly

an user in one of these threads suggested that it might be part of some land deal between a jewish WB executive and israel; i.e. exec puts kikot in the spotlight and shills her as a positive face/ambassador of israel, and in return the exec gets some choice land/real estate in palestine

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Yeah I feel you there, most people don't even realize the amount of effort and dedication it takes to get to "Body Builder" level. I enjoy food too much and just got strongfat and went into Olympic lifting. I'd be curious to know how her contract came about and the negotiations.

"Would you be willing to begin training and get some mass on you for the role?"
>Sure, but I won't put on anymore than 5 kg
"Sorry? You're a skellington. We will have to double your weight to get you even close to looking good"
>5 kg or I walk
"Okay."

>t. moshe rosenblatt

her ultimate form

First you people want her to gain muscle, now you're mad that she has. What's your issue?

Guys stop bullying Gal.

Fuck, I know, Gal's comments make me so irrationally mad for exactly the same reasons you just stated. What she said is so incredibly ignorant and shows that she has absolutely no knowledge of training and fitness. It wouldn't make me so angry if she wasn't training to be fucking Wonder Woman, of all things.

All of the male cape actors have to put their bodies through hell to prepare for their roles, and Gal gets away showing up like . Pathetic.

>t. femanon who lifts heavy shit but doesn't look like a hulkbeast

Yeah, a Jew got a role in a movie, it must be an international Israeli conspiracy

>the actress playing a much more minor, much less iconic role in Man of Steel got pumped up
>the actress playing WONDER WOMAN didn't want to put on muscle

hello jidf. angry that no one likes your beloved countrywoman?

I don't understand why you think being a delusional tranny helps your case. Sorry you're ugly.

Thanks Mr. Skeletal

>its another 'Asian with streak of hair dye' episode

Personal trainer won't help if she doesn't even want to pick up a sandwich, let alone lift some weights.

Squats and oats?

>tfw in an alternate universe, Antje Traue was given the role of Wonder Woman.

Sorry you don't understand basic human physiology.

I can assure you that any women you have seen that look "bulky" from weightlifting didn't get that way by accident, as Gal seems to fear. I don't care for that physique either, personally, but lifting heavy just gives me a fantastic ass, not Arnold-tier muscles.

Opposite here. Currently transitioning from skellington mode to bulky. I've never liked to eat and the ridiculous amount of food plus soreness is insane. Meanwhile soccer moms want to run a mile on the treadmill and act like they're Eric Liddell.

She looks great now

Member that time Christian Bale was gonna be Batman but then was like “I don’t want to be big and bulky… I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder.”

Oh thats right no he didnt because hes not worthless.

No she doesn't. Her costume does. Take that away and you get Skeletor.

>a Jew got a role in a movie
not the point. she's an israeli who can barely speak english, can't act, doesn't look the part, and openly advocates israeli state violence

More like squats and delicious animal meats tbqh

Was Antje ever considered? I've always been curious who was in consideration for the role before Gal was ultimately chosen.

Why was she cast as wonder woman then?

Because she's from Israel, duh.

my kind of woman

Food is my down fall. Hows the bulk going? My mate used to eat half a jar of peanut butter on his way to hulk mode, he started as a skellington. People who pay money just for machine work always stupefy me, specially for running.

God speed on your lifts user, it's a new year of gains.

>Was Antje ever considered?
She'd already been in Man of Steel when they were casting Wonder Woman, and Man of Steel was never meant to be the starting point of a whole cinematic universe so they weren't thinking about future casting choices.

>tfw this would've been a better WW

Nice american meme, but really why though? I don't get it. Is she on TV there or something?

Not at all

Too bad that shit didn't take off. She was qt as fuck in John Wick.

I always thought that having a BBQ area set up near the power racks would be a good way to attract more customers in a gym scenario. As soon as they are done with their sets they can waddle over and pick up a freshly cook steak or pile of ribs.

is this a joke?

I haven't set foot in a gym for almost 12 months for reasons too long and boring to go into, planning on slipping back in with all the New Year's Revolutionists.

I'm already getting flashbacks to /fit/ circa 2012, when we'd discuss this kind of retardation at length. I'd have expected better from someone who was in the IDF, too.

I don't like Jews, but I want to suck on her pussy so BAD! I literally want to put my head between her legs and have her squeeze me while I suck the vaginal juices from between her thighs. I just want my tongue to be her masturbatorium, satisfying her every clitoral wish as she drowns me in the succus emanating from her sexual canal. I want to drown in her fluids, gargling it in my mouth. I want my last pleasure on earth to be her two voluptuous lips caressing my own...

i always found her cute in fast and furious but she is too skinny to play wonder woman a character known for being buff

Gained about ten pounds in the past six months, peanut butter is definitely the ectomorph's friend. And I barely use machines, just free weights and lift heavy.

She auditioned for the role. They liked her the most over the other people who were in the running.

>I've always been curious who was in consideration for the role before Gal was ultimately chosen.
One of the other contenders was also a model that doesn't look too different from Gal.

How much you want to bet that model wasn't Jewish?

>snyder hires buff men
>gets these """"""""""""women"""""""""""

Seriously, just go back.

I'm a man and my elbow is the thickest part of my arm

You should go into business with this idea, it sounds fucking delicious. I work out in my condo gym now, but when I used to work out at a big name-brand gym, I always laughed at the overpriced protein shakes and bars at the front desk, wondering who would ever buy that marked-up shit. Now, if they started selling steak and ribs, I might be interested.

Too bad. I just looked at some of her workout vids on YouTube. Obviously she took her training seriously, which makes me like her more than Gal by default.

It's a shame that if a women doesn't want to change her body for a role, that people are too afraid to tell her otherwise for being called a sexist, misogynist, etc.

Men change their body so much for roles, and yet women just either don't care or straight up refuse.

Sounds like a plan user, don't give up. We're all going to make it brah.

Keep it up user and the gains will be plentiful. Free weights is the way to go, my old trainer used to say "All you need is a bar and some plates and you got yourself a gym".

Funnily enough, we have monthly BBQ sessions at my gym. It's actually just a industrial shed we've rented and put some Olympic platforms in. Works a treat getting new people interested in the art of heavy lifting. No one can resist the steak and rib day.

pretty pathetic she didnt put on any noticeable size

when you are a hungry skelly literally all you have to do is lift slightly challenging weight and force feed yourself

that much easier than someone who is fat first