Does any genre clean the palette as well as black metal...

Does any genre clean the palette as well as black metal? Whenever I end up listening to too much commercial crap I just put on some Darkthrone and I feel all better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUTaegkIQFM
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCO2vPFel0
youtube.com/watch?v=Te6lJ8ngGfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

no, you are totally right. Its like having a fresh glass if ice cold water.

No the faggot dies and also continues to do some automatic my little pony shit. Get fuckd

What

Death clops a pale horse

i get you. there's very little resolve in black metal. listening to a comfy folk record or something after a lot of raw bm is like a hot shower after a 5 day hike.

palate*

Most black metal is literal pop music that's slightly abrasive. You can't find more basic compositions this side of drone.

This nigga knows what's up

Burzum followed by kings of convenience is amazing

>if its not cumplicated than its pop musacs

oh wow

so that's the intellectual power of the progfag, huh...

>Most black metal is literal pop music
That's its philosophical meaning.
Pop music made a full circle and became its own anti-matter, heralding the death of mass society.

It's a pop composition. If you use a guitar with standard tuning and a singer that isn't screaming you've got literal pop.

>if you play pop rock instead of black metal you've got literal pop
whotta socker!

do you have any idea how much can be done in standard tuning you fucking idiot

not true by the way

So you admit that there's literally no difference between pop and black metal aside from instrumentation? Good. Black metal should be renamed to pop metal.

Deafheaven isn't black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=AUTaegkIQFM
youtube.com/watch?v=5wCO2vPFel0
youtube.com/watch?v=Te6lJ8ngGfQ

>aside from instrumentation

Why should anyone listen to you if you don't explain yourself?

>so you admit there's literally no difference between pop and black metal aside from all the differences?

Sure, if you completely change the key, the way the song is being played (removing the chugging, styles of riffing used, and the blastbeats), changed all of the lyrics, changed the style at which the songs are sung, shortened the length of most songs significantly, more heavily emphasized bass since most bands have 2 guitarists instead of one basis, remove the dissonant chords that break from the rest of the song (if there even is a key), used significantly less raw and far more crystal clear production dome by a large studio, change the lyrical themes to something entirely different, change the tempo so that it's significantly slower, got rid of any parts that were in q time signature other than 4/4, and removed any parts in a song or on an album made up of dark or pagan folk and dungeon synth, then you've got quite the pop song! You're right, pop and black metal are just one in the same!

>not power electronics
fuckin pussy

I agree that black metal is really good for this but noise is better

All of these things were done in 1960s Anglo-American pop music tho. black meal isn't special

HELO :DDDDDD

WERE IS THE PROOFS :-DDD

>not giving evidence
>talking about a few pop songs and then comparing a whole genre to another genre

he has none, nothing, he's a shallow,wretched being. Pity him for what he is

Please direct me to the double guitar wielding lo-fi songs in 15/16 about Satan and Odin at 160 BPM with blastbeats and hardcore chugging paired with screeching vocals and dissonant chords, clock in at around 10 minutes, and feature some sort of pagan folk or dungeons and dragons ass synth that were on the radio in the 1960s alongside The Beatles.

Harsh Noise

this fucking guy

Once again, first post is the best post.

Came to post this... I listen to noise whenever I want a reset