Chris Stuckmann General

Welcome to the Chris Stuckmann General!

In this general we discuss the timeless videos of Chris Stuckmann, as well as His opinions and His views on films of the now, our favourite Chris Stuckmann reviews, and His recent reviews, of which the last two are His yearly wrap-up for 2016, His picks for best, and worst film.

Recent Videos:
Chris Stuckmann's Best of 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=KveyY_GOKA0

Chris Stuckmann's Worst of 2016:
youtube.com/watch?v=esF9SfGi6AE

Today's topic:
Chris Stuckmann's picks for the oscars, what are they do you think? Could they be synonymous with His pick for the best films of 2016? Discuss what you think Chris Stuckmann's picks for the oscar's is going to be. No doubt he will be on the money.

Today's subtopic:
Chris Stuckmann's recent collaboration with the nostalgia critic. Doesn't He act completely amiable and friendly? Wouldn't you like Him as your friend? I know I would! This video is just a testament to what an all around stand-up guy Christ Stuckmann is! Would you like to see more collaborations with other youtubers? If so, who would you like to see Chris Stuckmann collaborate with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zjdvk5gyhb4
youtube.com/watch?v=X3YcLBavS9E&t=1437s
amazon.com/Film-Buffs-Bucket-List-Movies/dp/1633530957
letterboxd.com/cuddles287/list/chris-stuckmann-the-film-buffs-bucket-list/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome fellow Stuckmannian! How are you?

Stuckmann is literally the worst reviewer on Youtube. Anyone is better than him.

stuckmann is pretty based tbqh

TELL

youtu.be/Zjdvk5gyhb4

>Stuckmann
>Based

lol no

What were his thoughts on Neon Demon? I refuse to give him views but want to know how pleb he is.

i thot he was prety gud in Avartar

>tell that to zods snapped neck

genius pure genius

Why is he so autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=X3YcLBavS9E&t=1437s

>Deadpool
>Civil War

Ehh.....

He's a fan of the director. In this movie, there was some things he liked, some things he didn't like. Acting was really good. Overall a good movie, but it was not perfect, a bit slow in parts, and there were things that could have been done better.

So the same as every other movie he reviews, got it.

Doesn't he make videos with doge walker? That's really scraping the bottom of the barrel there.

What are you implying? Chris Stuckmann can make videos with the best of them if he wants

>this fucking faggot wrote a book

amazon.com/Film-Buffs-Bucket-List-Movies/dp/1633530957

>All in all, this book felt relatively disappointing. It's called _The *FILM BUFF*'s Bucket List_, so I was expecting to see a variety of innovative, experimental, or at least interesting films included. However, the majority of movies in this are huge box office successes which even casual movie viewers will have likely seen in theaters, with a lean towards the action genre. There are many movies like The Dark Knight and The Avengers which I feel like are just obligatory choices. It would have been far more interesting to see some choices that included foreign films, indie films, short films, or even documentaries.
I am not saying that it should be filled with all kinds of mostly boring art house films, but I would like to have seen a bit more variety. I noticed that I had seen every single movie in the book as a relatively casual movie goer, leaving a general feeling of "oh... that's it?". I would have wanted to see some more "indie" or low-budget movies movies, foreign films, short film, and animation.
Ultimately, I don't even really feel like it makes a cool coffee-table book because it doesn't even provide much novelty or intrigue. It's just "The Fifty Most Popular Films of the 2000s"

Chris 'top pleb' Stuckmann

Then why is he picking the gutter of the internet?

Is Gregg Turkington's character in On Cinema a parody of this sort of guy? A sad man who thinks of himself as a film buff, but truly only watches the most entry level crap he can possibly find.

I don't mind his reviews themselves, but his annoying voice and disgusting yellow teeth put me off watching his videos

He thinks film buff means "person who watches a lot of movies"

Now you couldn't go around calling a teenage girl a scholar or academic just because she's read more YA fantasy books than a professor has of philosophy, or a kid a virtuoso because he's listened to nickelback more times than a composer has listened to beethoven

Hi Chris

>foreword: "get stuckmannized"

Bad. Fucking. Ass.

Are you a film buff?
letterboxd.com/cuddles287/list/chris-stuckmann-the-film-buffs-bucket-list/

guys milquetoast as fuck

>50 movies you MUST see before you die

Is this list a fucking joke?

The plot was excellent, acting amazing, really underrated movie, great cinematography, good pacing.

Chris, the zod thing that was months ago. Let it go.

>stuckmann is pretty based tbqh
Kill yourself

>H

Can someone post his clusterfuck of a script? I fucking died reading it but I never saved it

He's the kind of guy that looks up to the faggots at collider.

GET STUCKMANNIZED

Do you guys remember the first time you got stuckmannized ?

Chris stuck his man in me and stuckmannized all over my face

>State that the directing is good/bad
>State that the script was good/bad
>State that the acting was okay/not good

There, that's every single one of his reviews.

Oh wow a bunch of blockbusters that most people already know about, a few indie films that broke into mainstream and then also Caché tucked in to show he isn't 100% entry level pleb