Grimes General

At the time, NME said: “By embracing the pop orthodoxy, you might argue that Boucher has sacrificed some of what made her seem so alien when 4AD debut ‘Visions’ emerged from the ether back in 2012, but rest assured: she’s still laughing and not being normal, only this time, it’s all the way to the bank.”
Read more at nme.com/news/music/grimes-gives-new-update-art-angels-follow-2175552#W07PsfVskQOEwXwo.99

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/articles/news/6150378/comic-con-mgmt-grimes-to-perform-aircraft-carrier-CraveOnline-2014
youtube.com/watch?v=XuDcsKDGGHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you anticipating/predicting from Grimes newest album?

Hoping for her to return to a less poppy aesthetic for her new release, though I doubt thats what's going to happen

Maybe now that she's established herself to pop-normies and turbo-queers as an "artist", she has the fiduciary assets to make whatever she wants (not generic pop). Here's to hoping anyway!

>t. gay

hehe you got me FRIEND!

She gets sexier every year.

why don't you post an actual picture with claire, you fake fan?

This is the new Grimes, boys.
Evolve or DIE.

>t. troll who hates the beauty that is grimes

that is not grimes. stop posting that mgmt literal who (a man) as grimes.

Stop posting the literal who that is Grimes and maybe we can compromise...
but we both know that's not going to happen.

grimes is not a literal who. she's the artist of the decade.

And yet I had no idea who she was until I came to this site and saw the horrible, endless Grimes shilling.

that's not an excuse that you had no idea who she was. you were ignorant. do you even read any music press? i doubt you never saw her mentioned.

I read no music press.
Grimes is still a no one to me.

stop from the top of the thread

I'm not sure what to tell you other than, you're a persistent troll. This is Grimes and I'm not sure how you could even pretend to think she was a man because she's a beautiful woman fucko

All hail chad Grimesy!

Please do not mention this beautiful man with grimes

she like cigars and street boxing, and playboy mag. also loves spinach

wtf is that thing!?

that's not grimes, dumbass. stop your useless trolling.

>street boxing
nah she gets her ass kicked, it gets pretty ugly

woof

why does this meme board hate grms so much?

everyone in the world hates her!

Fucking asshole
She's the BEST

she's my favorite

Ugh she's so beautiful

Patricshe opioniones

she's the best but that pic you posted is NOT her

yes it does

billboard.com/articles/news/6150378/comic-con-mgmt-grimes-to-perform-aircraft-carrier-CraveOnline-2014

yikes
i'm conflicted

hot and fresh

She's so fucking good friends it's overwhelming

bit confused, bit confused

That's Andrew VanWyngarden though.

Grimes is a qt

She finally grew up.

absolute plebian garbage.

Face it, if you walked down the street and saw this visual abortion wearing the clothing she retrieved while dumpster diving, her absolute garbage homemade tattoos, her unshaven and unhygienic armpits, her ugly face, anorexic body and her special snowflake persona; you'd be certain that she was an escaped mental patient.

bump

She wouldn't even stand out in the least, user.

hi

youtube.com/watch?v=XuDcsKDGGHM

which album is this from?

Currents

i like

Honestly? Something that most of the crowd here really like but that the general music crowd (including the likes of NME from the OP) won't really get. Which be incredibly ironic too given the way that this board has reacted to her music in recent years.