/hoc/

>janny

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOT KEK

>zero dollars and zero cents

what a fucking goon I can't believe Canadians stooped so low to idolise such treachery as hockey

>You again

fucking You!

>week long ban for 1(one) post about jeans

What would be the best city in Canada, for someone who hates and rejects the ice hockey and NHL?

Only allowed to talk about Adidas Authentic Pro NHL Merchandise® here, pal.

alaska

you ever watch ice road truckers? first season was pretty was pretty good

Probably best to just stay in your garbage heap of a country

>get banned because of hot pockets

What team would pay their team no monetary compensation for their work?

So THAT'S how my name came to be... I thought I just liked a certain goaltender...

Vancouver
They don't even have a pro team

>named after a finnish goaltender
can you be any more of a fucking faggot
dont reply

The panthers make no money and have the same sense of humor as reddit so probably the panthers

why were they so mad

When do sweaters go on sale? I heard the 15th

Quebec

kippoo

Will this thread reach September?

Canadians are unusually mad.

No

>yet another day of off-season /hoc/

>Mfw the mets fucking sucked this year
>Jets look destined for first pick

At least the islanders have some hope. I like that ho sang and beauvilliar can finally play and not be benched by cappy

>more popular thread is deleted
>still multiple threads up in other generals

Makes you think

Kippers McKenzie?

hey guys go kings go

>Being a Mets, Jets and Islanders fan.
Next you're gonna tell me you root for the Brooklyn Nets, actually Knicks are just as bad.

I can care less for basketball. The league is a joke, and every team needs to get superstars just because. And soccer is something I don't even know exists in new york unless I'll go onto YES and see a NYCFC ad

flyers are SHIT TIER but devils are ELITE

Yeah but then you're stuck in Gaybec

gibbe de hockey

gibbe de hockey now

nobody will beat the pongs

Who's a closet weeb player in the NHL? It's probably mcdavid

Joel Ward

Imagine naming your son Duncan

>picks the smallest guy to tackle
>look how he can also tackle

>blocks your path
Seriously >we are the only ones with a chance. Pengus are winning the east again

Why do black people like dragon balls so much?

Fuck off kippers

When crosby gets old and start to regress, whole team will collapse

Jets are winning the cup

Check em

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that he is a hall of famer?

Any Finnish tendie

Sorry, but the preds will win

Check em

>le chubby goofy hot dog man

>Ducks

They will regress this year. I just feel it. Unless Perry and getzlaf actually work, and Kessler isn't a worthless player, you are bound for a near playoff miss

I feel the sharks will regress
this is coming from a kings fan tbqhfamilamibam

Sorry but the VGK are winning
chek im

Sharks are done for sure

that's my cat

Reminder to filter all flags that have the color yellow or a fucking leaf on it once hockey starts

Pretty obvious that they will. Their core is now at their oldest, and the defense is a question mark. Brent burns isn't even that good defensively, and gets saved from vlasic. They at least have another couple of years of martin jones, but they need a much better defensive core and a farm system.

VGK
G
K

Or just wait till a goon like mcgaykid gives him that final concussion
They said the same shit last year but ducks GM is a pretty smart dude. Adds in good pieces and always has a competitive team. Perry was literally the only one who really played like shit last year.

>this is the face of a human being

pls gib center

I'm still not going to believe that there's playoffs in anaheim. Unless Miller turns out to be a good backup and the defense is working, then it's a poor season for the ducks

Fuck off kippers

Hey lads remember a few seasons back when literally zero (0) Canadian teams made ploffs? Let's meme that back to reality pls

hey lad remember when you fucked off back to reddt?

>obsessively spamming other websites in /hoc/

not an argument

Terrible post.

Great post!

Ok guys I need a new team to follow

Canes

>no nhl players in the upcoming olympics

whose stupid idea is this? the only interesting part of the olympics was to watch the hockey tournament. now with only b-players no one will give a shit.

so basically the only time we get nhl players is in a meme canadian tournament that no one cares about either? way to kill all competitive national team hockey entirely, nhl.

Who's going to stop Crosby/Ovechkin from going?

their bosses?

Hmm, I dunno. Seems like Ovechkin might just bounce to the KHL if Ted tells him no.

Ovi puts bums in seats.

there's no na tv money because the games are on way too late, they'd need to have the games at 10am local to air here, but then people couldn't attend

>backstrom banned from another olympics

The olympic committee cannot grant them the right to play without NHL's permission.

>muh roids

nevr 45get

only redditbabbies and hfcucks are crying about nhl. thats too options right there, pick which one to fuck off back to

The IIHF

Eager to get another silver Sweden?

I'm Isles and Yankees because I'm not a fucking maniac.

But mommy, I wanna play nintendo

Lucky you. At least you saw a World Series victory and not be reminded of a lucky error from a routine play that would have easily resulted in another world series loss

only 10 months until 2018 draft... get hype

Who released kippers back from her dungeon?

Miller was good he'll be a good mentor for our younger goalers and gibson is still amazing and only 24. Eaves is back and the D core is stacked. Its another run again this year.

kippers is a better post then all finlandis combined

Really need to delete this

Who knows. I still find the defense lacking after Theodore left, so they'll need to pray nobody dies on the team. My team is pretty much battling in the hardest division, even when the division winner took a blow this offseason

Has anyone gone 16-0 in playoffs yet?

how do you go from this..

good post

to this

to this

in only a couple generations

dog is truly dead

Free thinking.

You shouldn't bully people