What the fuck is this bleepity blop Pop bullshit?

what the fuck is this bleepity blop Pop bullshit?

really bleblopobu it is

whatever you call it, it is shit.

Wtf are you talking about its the hardest industrial album there is

this is the only good NiN album

You need to go back to Broken or some Ministry stuff if you really think that.
What the fuck, what do you even like about it so much.

NIN would be better instrumental.
Trent's vox kinda sucky

it sounds good and is emotional without being edgy

It's not pop and it's one of NIN's best and most underrated albums.

Some stuff are still pretty agressive, epsecially if you pay more attention, I wouldn't call it tame as most people do, it's pretty intense.

It has a lot of hidden textures, repeated listenings really enhance the experience of it.

the problem here is that you treat accessibility as a bad thing.

How is over simplyfying your work a good thing?

How is Hesitation Marks simple? The shit is filled up with hidden groves and sounds like TDS and The Fragile.

Accessibility doesn't imply simple.

Thats what NIN guy did

How is an album where pretty much all songs go over five minutes (expect for Everything), has a lot of layers, can be deemed simple?

The most simplest and straightforward thing Trent has done would have to be "With_Teeth"

those five mintues he spouts the chorus 8 million times user ffs

(not true by the way)

*9 million times

Not really, the song consistently keep evolving from beginning to end and go through a lot of changes, even if they are verses - chorus, each song feels like it is building, with layer upon layer being added to it.

Songs like Copy Of A, Disappointed and Find My Way showcase this perfectly.

So, are you like implying that older NIN works didn't have verse - chorus - verse structure? Because they always have, and even then not all songs follow it on this album anyway.

Trent Rez and Lady Gaga collab when? *yawn*.

So, you are kind of admitting that you didn't listen to the album carefully, you just heard an album which had a different sound from what you're used to from NIN and assumed it was "Pop", even though it is highly experimental while managing to be acessible, which is a huge sucess for anyone making music if you ask me.

It is catchy and great to listen, but also amazing to lose yourself in and pay attention to and catch all the details.

>even if they are verses - chorus...
might as well of stoped right there
>ooh look a new bloop bloop sound emerges at 2:05!

>this thread
This guy is clearly being a fuckface, why are you bothering?

pussy

But since when didn't NIN have that structure? And we alreadly established that not all songs are like that on the album.

But it's all right dude, not everyone's going to dig it, I can tell you're never going to give the record a proper chance.

Eh, it's a chance to talk about one of my favorite NIN records.

>pop rock
>deserves a chance
have fun getting >hah hah haunted>hah hah haunted>hah hah haunted>hah hah haunted up the ass on every track...

That's awesome track though.

Also Came Back Haunted's more like Industrial Rock/Electronica. One of better NIN's singles.

Also, was that a failed attempt at a green?

>reddit spacing

Bad meme

what next, are you going to come after my grammar?
go back to *eddit dot com faggot

delet dis

lol cry some more kiddo

get outta here stupid newfag

>Intetionally made a mistake in spelling to bait me.
I guess that's kind of clever.

Le*dit dot com is more clever for you.
How about fuck straight off to there.

You're trying too hard to fit in.

reddit.