The Ultimate Redpill

Sea Water is perfectly drinkable and anyone who says otherwise is an NWO shill and Rothschild puppet

>yes goyim avoid the water that covers over 70% of earths surface
>it isn't the """""""right type""""""" of water
>drink ''"""""fresh""""" water instead ( full of steroids, hormones, antibiotics )

Fact: most living things live in the Ocean

if they can drink it, why can't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

pravdareport.com/science/mysteries/28-08-2006/84110-sunlight-0/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>baiting this hard

I suppose drinking nothing but distilled water is also completely safe?

But it takes suuuuuper salty. It can't be good on the kidneys to drink pure sheep salt

Nothing is stopping you from drinking it cuck, you'll just get sick.

Just drink it then, ausfailian.

Because aquatic animals have specialized kidneys

I have been drinking eight glasses a day straight out of the ocean and am in perfect health.

The salt in the water kills the fluoride and unclogs your pineal gland.

people pee in that. ew!!!

WOW

Really makes you think huh

I know, right? Sad!

No you haven't. You'd be dead. Stop trying to impress with lies, fag.

KIKES BTFO

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE, BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Why wouldn't it be?

I drank nothing but reverse osmosis water for years and I'm healthy. They're about the same.

All these sheep in this thread all I drink is sea water have been since I was born and I'm fit as a fiddle

I once tried it in cuba i never got sick and it tasted bad at first but i got used to it

I've honestly wondered why you can't?

I mean, the ocean probably has all kinds of horrible shit in it. But why can't you drink salty water? Seems like it would actually be more refreshing for your body than regular water.

Will the eternal australian ever stop shitposting?

I suppose you can distill salt water from the ocean and turn it into drinkable water, if you live near a beach then there is no reason to purchase bottled water.

I'm gonna kill myself.

You can also get all your energy from staring at the sun. The idea that you need to eat food is a Jewish trick meant to keep you enslaved in their system.

pravdareport.com/science/mysteries/28-08-2006/84110-sunlight-0/

must just be an Australian thing

>shilling THIS hard to hide the truth

this

The ocean is the place were all sea creatures shit and piss.

Good

>But why can't you drink salty water? Seems like it would actually be more refreshing for your body than regular water.
Because all of the salt leeches water from your body. Osmosis will suck the water out of your cells if the salt content is higher outside of the cells.

Well yeah, but it's funny because we could easily fool a few thousand liberals into gulping down gallons of brain damage water by marketing it on facebook/twitter as some kind of nonsense feel good campaign in support of the poor downtrodden refugees or some other bullshit they're falling over each other to speed up the process of their own demise.

>Sea Water is perfectly drinkable and anyone who says otherwise is an NWO shill and Rothschild puppet

I find this highly disturbing and it makes me angry. Me and my best friend were lost at sea when our boat capsized we held out for as long as we could but he started drinking the ocean water because he was so thirsty and he died. I was rescued a day later. This shit you are telling people is beyond fucked up and not even remotely funny

You breath air that has been farmed out of my anus, the true red pill

Salt dehyrates you, moron. Even if it is in water.

Leave troll

But what was Osmosis?

There are literally separate groups of fish anatomically designed for sea or fresh water. Sea water kills people when they're stranded because it's too salty and full of microbes and chemicals land life isn't designed for.

Because osmosis, you dumb nigga

I think the air that comes out of your ass is CO2 which is then absorb by plants to turn it into oxygen, so basically the plants are the ones that eat shit. Either way that's basically fertilizer to them.

I don't mean to offend you with my bullshit post

I think OP might have a point. Humans evolved from fish. All fish breathe seawater. If that's true, then why can't all humans eat seawater?

fucking idiot, fish don't drink the sea water, if they did then the ocean would be long gone by now or it would be 100% urine

haha op got baited in his own shitposting thread

Would be pretty funny to cause an influx in people poisoning themselves for moral posturing.

It's too much salt.

How do you maintain your body minerals?

aussie trys to give people bad advice

>giggle while gene pool gets cleaned
>or.... nah no realistic other option

>Seems like it would actually be more refreshing for your body than regular water.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums? Can't even spot obvious b8

this is the most stupid fucking thread i have ever seen on this gay ass board

It's drinkable, but you'll die of dehydration if you only drink salt water.

Top fucking kek you stupid aussietard

The ocean can't be drunk because its mixed with rock particles and you'll get kidney stones if you drink it

Food.

Ocean is salty because of trillions of gallons of piss from fishes

You'd need to lick a rock a few times per day in order to get the minerals otherwise dissolved in the water, and eat a bunch of salt.

I'd rather the convenience of having nutrients already dissolved into my water, and with the analysis performed of the Austrian bottled waters I can selectively choose how much of what I get (to a point, not total control).

I love the idea of one person on Sup Forums falling for this and going out to the ocean to drink from it.

Ever learn about osmosis you dumb cunt?

You know what actually go fill up on sea water genius you can drink it.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

your blood pressure will skyrocket and youll end up looking like that devil guy from star wars episode 1

>that devil guy from star wars episode 1
George Lucas m8.

The funniest post in this thread is that salty water makes you more refreshed

Salted water is more refreshing. An old ranger trick is to put salt and baking soda in your canten. The normal first aid for dehydration is water mixed with rehydration salts.

yes, it is. salt is an electrolyte. our body sweats out salt, so adding salt to water is good. the original gatorade was water with a little sugar and salt. its the issue of how much is too much. sea water is way too salty. this is proof of the whole redpill meme being an excuse for basement dwellers to rant about reality. anyone who has taken sea water into their mouth knows how awful it is. ps if the earth is flat, how come the oceans havent drained off the edge?

if you are not lying about your seawater, you may have a mental illness which drives you to drink too much water, and are unaware of how its affecting your body. you need to see a medical doctor and a psychiatrist immediately. you might consider volunteering at the local psych emergency. im not joking. please help yourself. you may die at this rate.

he is correct. if your skin wasnt a nice oily shield against dehydration, youd probably die of dehydration soaking in seawater, or at least dead sea salt water.

Australia,

Please sit down for a minute. We need to have a serious talk.

There used to be a time when you were the undisputed king of all trolls and shit posters. Your posts were not only inflammatory, but also very clever and often extremely funny. You had achieved an almost mythical status on this board.

Unfortunately now, for the past several months, your work has been substandard. Just lazy, no effort shit posting. You're actually worse than Canada, and everyone hates Canada.

What's going on in your personal life Australia? I am genuinely concerned for your well being. We need to get you right again, make you the kings of shit posting like you were meant to be.

I'm very disappointed with you Australia. You aren't even trying any more.

Please see me after class.

air is a jewish plot. i have been living with a plastic bag over my head, and soak my hands in bleach for 5 minutes a day, i get all the oxygen i need from clorox, without the nitrogen that causes cancer and turns you into a jew or a muslim

So tru

human evolved from plants, which breath carbon dioxide. i suggest you try breathing CO2 soon, buy some dry ice, put it in a big plastic bag, stick your head in the bag, and inhale deeply. report back to us on this.

i think that if someone goes to the beach and drinks a cup of seawater, they will be doing 2 good things:
1. geting out of their moms basement
2. engaging in an experiment-science!
going to the ocean and drinking a gallon of it, forcing yourself to get it down without retching, that would be dumb. however, i hear that doing this gives you a massive orgasm, and makes you immune to jewnigger brainwashing. so go ahead...

ps my wife reminds me not to encourage you to kill yourself. so dont do this, it will kill you. however, it does give you a massive orgasm and makes you immune to jewniggerfag memes, im just sayin

Don't drink it..
I drank it once and hallucinated and had to go to the hospital.

>Please see me after class
We don't have any class m8.

We are at war with the carp man! We don't have time to shit post and fight

>check flag
Holy fuck I love aussies

Well good for fucking you.

My water gets toxic sludge dumped in it from Los Angeles.

The body cannot actually utilize inorganic minerals, which are what is found in water. Only plants can do this. The body removes a lot of them but these inorganic minerals accumulate in the body over time and cause all sorts of problems, particularly in the joints, with painful conditions like arthritis developing. Like previous user said, we get our vitamins and minerals from food we don't to get it from rock residue. Most mainstream health advice and infromation is actually designed to make you sick.

And people say Americans are THIS dumb?

Now that's a quality shitpost

Best thread of the day

why can't you, dipshit?

Salt is bad for you. You must avoid salt and salty foods, like pork, shellfish, and raw fish.

Holy fuck, thank you Australia
I've taken the real red pill
The blue ocean pill

It makes total sense. I eat salt, so I can drink it too!

Mountains hold it in duh

Salt water dehydrates you I know this for a fact because i have drunk it

I'm in Vancouver the ocean is a 7 minute drive from here right now I can go to the ocean right now and try it again I guarantee it will do the same thing

Yeah go- er guys!

>Fact: most living things live in the Ocean
>if they can drink it, why can't we?
But that's wrong you fucking emu slave

>avoid pork shellfish raw fish

Kidney failure: the ultimate redpill

Nothing terrestrial has the ability to drink salt water you dolt! You're kidneys re not designed to handle such high quantities of saltine liquid, not without it shriveling.

>australia

Then why is salt in pretty much all our food. Fucking dumb Americans no wonder you guys are so unhealthy.

How can fish like whales and Sharks live in it if it's so salty? Wouldn't it get absorbed into them and kill them