Being young is idolising the rebellion

Being young is idolising the rebellion.

Getting old is realising the Empire makes more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ewok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I couldn't even play as the Empire in video games as a child. Now I always play as them exclusively.

Jealous of Ben Mendelssohn desu, he must have felt so fuckin cool dressing up like that

same. Anyone would look good dressed like that. Shame neckbeards ruined capes.

>that feel when you realize that the Empire are actually the good guys

Episode VII just proved it. The galaxy devolved into the exact chaos the Emperor said it would.

Nothing like destroying a peaceful planet for fun.

Guys a great actor, glad he's getting larger roles. He has a unique on screen presence. He was amazing in Animal Kingdom.

Except the Empire never did that. They destroyed degenerate liberal planets like Alderaan which are actually traitorous and secretly aid the enemy. There was no other choice.

nice buzzwords kid.

>Uniform is neat and pressed throughout the film
>Cloak is consistently wrinkled
That was actually far more distracting than it should have been.

some materials crease easier

Then you realise that the twisted portrayal of politics in the franchise will always have the audience cheering on the rebellion.

childhood is idolizing Jedi, adulthood is realizing Sith makes more sense

What buzzwords? I didn't use any. Take your butthurt to your little safe space.

There's those buzzwords again

Adulthood is realizing that both Jedi and Sith are perverted halves of one sickly whole.

That guy is campy as hell.

And thats why people love GoT, even if some contrarian faggots here dislike it. There aren't many good vs evil characters, which makes for a good story.

>whoa, that was a solid argument
>I'm too stupid to refute it, so I'll just say it was all buzzwords

Point out which words are buzzwords.

I would enlist in the imperial army just to wear this

not an argument

And screaming, "BUZZWORDS! BUZZWORDS!" is a really solid argument. Nice one.

Being an adult is realizing how stupid it is that a civilization in the future still has silly concepts like good and evil.

>getting upset
Why is the alt-right so easily triggered? You have to go back.

It takes place in the past, not in the future, you moronic pleb.

OP here. Stop ruining my thread or I'll report you!!!!!!

You're the one using buzzwords.

>alt-right
>triggered

Way to prove yourself an idiot.

Yeah. Only saw it once so I don't know the exact quote, but that scene before the new death star blows up all the planets Domhall Gleeson or someone does this big speech about how the Republic was a weak government doomed to collapse. The film makes him out to be evil, but considering it didn't last 20 years before the First Order arose he obviously had a point.

>ywn be this upset on a chinese sewing board
Why even try to join the dark side?

Doesn't matter when it takes place. The fact they can travel from galaxy to galaxy yet still have childish concepts is too much for my suspicion of disbelief.

They should have evolved past shit like that.

what is TIE Fighter

> "But Aldeeran is peaceful, we have no weapons."

Seems like a pretty stupid idea to fuck with the Empire then.

I was born in 93

What an utter bellend you are.

So now you're playing dumb because everyone saw how fucking dumb your posts unintentionally were.

Trying to play it off as "HAHA I WAS TROLE THE WHOLE TIME" makes you look even stupider, kid. I won this argument, go to bed and cry yourself to sleep, kiddo.

Almost all technology the galaxy has is just stolen from the old ones and the Rakata infinite empire.

I don't think anyone in the star wars universe even knows how hyperdrive really works. They are just idiots using stolen technology for the most part.

>unironically supports the empire (a white supremacist organization)
>calls other people names
Drumpf supporters everyone.

the, to, and any are my trigger words

Do you deny that there is good and evil in the universe? You're the childish and naive one here.

Not him, but it's pretty obvious he was trolling from the start.

Might load up stellaris with the Empire ship pack and cleanse the universe of rebel/xenos scum

link where

more like getting old is realizing SW is shit and its fan are fucking manchildren for worshiping a work with a plot for kid

star wars ships packs are all over steam workshop, you have to buy the game kiddo

(actually worth it)

you can also get old republic ships

I might make a rebel and empire faction and put rebels on force-spawn so I can have them in the galaxy too.

Childhood is wanting to be objective good and destroy objective evil

Adulthood is realising good is a point of view.

>trolling from the start
This is the excuse that retards use when they're caught in a trap. I won and you lost. Leave this thread now in shameful defeat, pleb.

>kekek rebels are liberal scum amirite my /po/bros
>praise lord kek amirite! Heh

Embarrassing.

this sounds like Asimov's first Foundation

>good is a point of view
But these are the words verbatim used by Sheev to corrupt Ani to the dark side. Are you waking up yet?

I clearly said I wasn't him but alright then.

>I won
Gee online internet argument victories...

childhood is idolizing good

teen and bong is pretending youre the middle ground.

adulthood is realizing moloch makes more sense.

Except I never said anything even remotely similar to that. Brush up on your strawman skills and try again.

the young shape the future

Come on man even by today's standards Alderaan wouldn't be considered peaceful. Their royalty is basically leading, organizing and supporting a terrorist movement throughout the galaxy.
They're space Saudi Arabia except no oil which got them blown up.

Being young is idolising Ewoks.
Getting old is realising Ewoks eat their enemies and are even cooler than previously thought..

tbph I always preferred the Empire: the ships, the attire, the uniformity.

When I was a kid it was all about the TIE Interceptor.

>we should nuke saudia arabia
Drumpf supporters everyone.

How would Furries fare on their planet? I imagine Ewoks tied to trees and used as cumdripping sex dolls. YIFF :^)

fair enough.

also, they did not do something similar for a long shot? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Despite their small size, Ewoks were physically strong enough to overpower combat-trained humans.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ewok

They were good friends.

KREIA DID NOTHING WRONG
THE FORCE IS AN EVIL CAPRICIOUS THING THAT PLAYS WITH THE LIVES OF TRILLIONS OF SENTIENTS

As a manner of recompense for saving Endor, some Ewoks agreed to travel offworld to help Rebel veterans recuperate, working with Doctor Arsad as "therapy Ewoks." Therapy Ewoks were offered to those who had suffered the horrors of war, such as decapitation or witnessing tragedy, and needed help with their recovery. Those that found this option distasteful were sometimes given the use of a therapy droid instead.

There's worse places to nuke, you can't deny that

WOW

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!

Ewoks became galaxy sluts is that what you're getting at?

Yes, that's my point. The Jedi only do "good" with the Force, but what is good? Whatever you've been raised to believe is good.

The only form of objectivity is power

Shoretroopers seem so unnecessary. Maybe if it was like an archipelago planet it would be justified.

>Marines seem so unnecessary

The jedi were the keepers of peace and order, and they ended taking part in one of the biggest conflicts of the galaxy
The empire imposed the order a galaxy needs to function because the jedi were too much of pussies to do by themselves

Well when everyone is deployed from the space navy's ships, they are already all marines.

hmm... stupid sexy ewoks

Well, only if you were one of 'those who had suffered the horrors of war, such as decapitation'

Ewoks were necrophiliac comfort teddy bears?

When you think about it small bears with stone tools are kind of horrifying

>Ewok walks in to decapitee's room
>Fuck, so thats what they meant by headjob

????

>proceed to cooking lunch

what a stupid looking character

looks fine

Being young is DUDE STAR WARS LMAO

Getting old is writing DUDE STAR WARS LMAO on the Chinese cartoon image forum

looks like shit desu

Not really. I don't think the empire was anything other than evil space nazis in the original trilogy.

Don't know why they decided on a bit of gray in Rogue One.

>a bit of gray in Rogue One.
The gray consisted in making the Rebels grayer. The Empire was as evil as ever.

>it is another OP tries to be contrarian and edgy episode
Aside from the original, a lot of canon make it clear the Empire sucked

>As a manner of recompense for saving Endor, some Ewoks agreed to travel offworld to help Rebel veterans recuperate, working with Doctor Arsad as "therapy Ewoks." Therapy Ewoks were offered to those who had suffered the horrors of war, such as decapitation or witnessing tragedy, and needed help with their recovery. Those that found this option distasteful were sometimes given the use of a therapy droid instead.

How the fuck is an Ewing gonna help someone that's been decapitated jesus fuck

It's funny to see zizek making fun of other peoples mental capabilities seeing as he speaks like a retarded 3 year old and constantly gets spit on himself lel

Well they dont have cats or dogs in star wars, so what else is gonna cheer you up and keep your mind off the horros of war than an ewok

The rebellion was a bunch of reactionaries and former feudal lords. Fuck them.

>it's Sup Forums that shits up Sup Forums!

>Shoretroopers seem so unnecessary.
Are you shore about that?

XENO SCUM

From my point of view the jedi are evil

The Empire, despite the Nazi-esque aesthetics, was actually Lucas' very lazy caricature of the Soviet Union. And everyone that has actually studied history knows that the Soviet Union wasn't even half as bad as propaganda made them out to be.

nah they killed more people than hitler its fine

>a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away

it's plebs like you shitting up Rogue One threads talking about how it's such a "bad" film, but you yourself don't even get the essence of Star Wars itself, yet alone the fucking premise.

Anyone have the Krennic version of the "YOUR HIT ON THE STOCK MARKET, IT DIDN'T WORK MY FRIEND!" quote?