Post your 5-star ratings and guess things about others

Post your 5-star ratings and guess things about others.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/collection/decemberwyatt/r5.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're cool and good at basketball and your hair is toin oin oin

has been saving up money for something

has chocolatey cereal most mornings

you quoted me twice you doofus

you're saving up money for more chocolatey cereal

I have too many for one image
rateyourmusic.com/collection/decemberwyatt/r5.0
You drink too much
Cool dude
Haven't heard any of these so can't comment
You like to move your body to music
Also cool
You wish you were still in college
Props for murmur and MoR

bump

awful

likes sports and smoke weed

has traveled around the world

Kpop would bring us together

Enjoys walking at night

Must have seen Kishi Bashi live once, or maybe a few times

Nice criticism man.
Actually yes I saw him in November.
However these ratings go back before that (in addition to my feelings).

I saw him BECAUSE I enjoy his stuff so much.

Your 5's are interesting in their variety.
I'd say you're probably fairly eclectic.

great
hi acre
nice
very good
ungood

>ungood
Rude.

Only thing I've heard on yours is Loveless and I find it overrated personally.
But Based on who I know there doesn't seem to be anything bad about your list either.

Curious as to what personal associations you have with those works to make them your favorite.

fyi loveless changes lives
and it'd take a while for me to explain why i like everything else on my list... those are all albums and compilations that i've heard hundreds of times over the years and they never get old.

I'd say one could argue just about any album has the potential to change someone's life.
Music is subjective.

And all right fair enough, to pick just one.
What is it about the Luc Ferrari album that makes you love it so much?

Supreme dicks and Disco Inferno as your 5s? Looks good to me

I gotta listen to back to mono, been meaning to for so long.
You browse indieheads
I'm not usually one to say go back to eddit, but please do.
+SupremeDicks
You identify with Stoop Lights a bit too much, it's okay I do too.

you care what people think about your music taste

a lot

I've never been to reddit and I've been browsing Sup Forums for about 1/3 of my life, so not gonna happen m8.

+Stratosphere
+Glow Pt.2

Few other albums that I find agreeable there, although admittedly mostly stuff I find overrated as well.
Nothing bad though.

For the sake of conversation, why do you like Y that much?

fun fact: when starting a conversation, you don't have to say "for the sake of conversation..."

the red is based
heyy
>Haven't heard any of these so can't comment
well go listen to them all what are you waiting for

Well I do lad.
Generally speaking, because I try to avoid conversation as my own likes/way of thinking doesn't align with other peoples very well.

So I usually end up having to "act" in social situations, and when I do have something I'd like to talk about I (probably) say things like that in order to demonstrate that I'm not confident the other person is very interested in the topic so if they have something they'd prefer to talk about they won't feel as bad if they want to change the topic.

Yes this reply is mostly meaningless, but your reply was more or less as well, so I'm rolling with it.
I have to leave for work shortly & don't really have the time.
What would you suggest if you had to pick just one?

>I have to leave for work shortly & don't really have the time.
Zoom is an EP so go for that one

Lazyposter passing by

(You)

death to lazy-poster scum

Post punk is my fucking shit and I think it's the best the genre has to offer imo. It perfectly takes influences from several different genres to really make something incredible. It has a shit ton to offer from the catchy almost talking heads-like she is beyond good and evil to the free jazz insanity of dont call me pain or the spacey and unsettling dont sell your dreams.

wdhmbt
why is avey tare and panda bear name tiny
why the kitty cat

I like your taste, but I don't think we have much in common.

SAW II is my all time favourite Aphex album. Personal 4.5/5. Loveless is also 4.5/5 for me. Nice picks.

Atrocity Exhibition is alright. 7/10 personally, the lyrics imo are so bad that they hurt the experience drastically. Why would a song sound scary only to rap about shoes and drugs.?

5/10 for global communication...there's a genius in it that I just haven't discovered yet.

Hex...lyrics "it's 3 am...don't know where we're goin. Just drive somewhere fast" lmao, but man the dense instrumentation working together to create a simple nocturnal mood..nice.

I've Seen Footage is indeed amazing...not in love on the other hand, is maybe the worst Robert Smith performance recorded. The melodys seems extremely rigid even with Roberts fluid style of singing.

People liking To Be Kind, knowing that soundtracks for the blind , filth, public castration exist...will confuse me for infinity. There's extremely intimidating and unique sounds, there's no...anything. Just some interesting vocals from Gira over...fucking no wave reinterpreted for the mainstream or some shit. HORRIBLE 4/10.

Health - Get Color is a shoegaze album that stands so much taller above loveless in terms of creativity....Loveless is cool though.

Big Black...never got it. When I discovered obscure no wave shit like Sightings and Missing Foundation, I don't get why anyone would listen to something like Atomizer. The explanation for the lyrics gives me a fucking headache, and the guitar playing is like pop format noise rock.

Boris Flood is unique, but shit like their kpop album or smile is unique AND energetic...its nice though

That's pretty much why I love Atomizer, songs like passing complexion are ridiculously catchy imo. If I want just pure aggression noise rock I'll listen to shit like Fushitsusha, Consume Red, or Massacre.

people seem to have a lot of perfect records. too liberal with your 5 stars.

5 stars are for your favorites, not for perfect records
also when you listen to a lot of music you have lots of favorites
you'll understand that one day

bump

you're on a music board, frequenters of such typically really like music. shocker.

self-hating gay

straight, but beta cuck

flamer

butch lesbo

virgin

slutty boi

>his only 5/5 albums are all critically acclaimed