Why did Hitler hate the Slav? I could understand the Juden but why hate on Slavs?

Why did Hitler hate the Slav? I could understand the Juden but why hate on Slavs?

subhumans

Tell me Hitler doesn't hate race except Germanic.

Hitler wasn't even white desu

War-time propaganda.

You're with us = Masterrace, honorary Aryan
Against us = Subhuman, non-Aryan

All the racial hierarchy propaganda was just a tool for nazi elites to make their soldiers feel more justified in what they did.
It was extremely inconsistent.
Despite being Slavs, Croats, Slovaks, and Ukrainians were considered to be honorary Aryans as long as they cooperated with Nazis.

t. Subhuman slavshit who deserves to be gassed

Honestly, you are a disgrace to the European race.

You can understand the Juden but not the Slav? Why are you stupid or something? Hitler hated Jews for being commies, so why wouldn't he hate commie loving Slavs? Especially if we are going by masterace bullshit Jews aren't probably superior to Slavs. IQ wise and even nation wise I'd say Israel is ahead of most Slavs.

>finland
?

>subhuman slavshit
?

Pretty sure there's some truth to this. I heard Ukrainians who defected to the nazis where redefined as "cossacks" and this pissed off hitler to no end

We were in the way of his autism.

le honorary aryan face

fuck off back to siberia, you slanty-eyed gook motherfucker

Ok, trying to give serious answer here.

There is a lot of inconsistency here.
He did not like Slavs in the beginning, not hate them, Even though he wrote in MK he hated us, his own logic would later prove flawed.

War made situations which are directly contradictory to his ideology, even fucking M-R pact is fucking joke from ideological standpoint, but smart.

He thought highly of Greeks, yet had to attack them because of Mussolini. Yugoslavia was attacked because of British coup. Yet then again he made alliance with Croats, or puppet, whatever.

If Pilsudski, I probably raped his name, did not die, Danzig situation would probably work out just fine, with very probable alliance with Poles against Soviets.

Now Soviets are totally different thing.
He had every reason to invade.
But he did not expect such resistance, not only from the government, but from a common man.

Nations he held highly in regards were all crushed easily, except Britain for obvious reasons. Meanwhile on the east there were partisan activities non stop.

The peoples he thought of nothing but servants, soft, stupid, to exploit, were his nail in the coffin.

With all this information, I cannot really come to sensible conclusion weater he hated Slavs, simply did not like us, or used it to justify lebesraum.

>If Pilsudski, I probably raped his name, did not die, Danzig situation would probably work out just fine, with very probable alliance with Poles against Soviets.
Don't fall for the memes, Pilsudski hated Hitler.

That may be true, but I think he hated Soviets much more. If there was some sort of pact between Poland and Germany to cede Danzig, for protection and subsequent gain of territory from Soviets, it might well worked out.

underrated

you should have stopped after the first sentence though

because communism is jewish and slavs were slaves to communism

so they were subhuman

But you're a Mongolian slav mix?

More realistic option was ceding some (Bela/Malo)Russian lands to Soviets and even that was far from reality.

They called them galicians.

>poland, czechoslovakia, kingdom of the yugoslavs, etc were slaves to communism
is this even considered bait?

Why would he hate slavs?
That would make him a bad person, he wanted to liberate slavs.

japan

simple

>Wanted to """""liberate"""""" slavs
>By murdering and enslaving them

>getting this triggered by obvious bait
Lovin' it. Why are slavs so easily offended?

Hitler love muslims

Is being Muslim a race or a religion?

being a mudslime is being part of a religion
despite of eastern asians being the majority of muslims in the world, the average murican thinks of arabs

I don't think he hated Slavs, he just didn't respect them. Partly probably because he grew up in Austria-Hungary, where, especially in Vienna, there were constant tensions and conflicts between Slavs and Germans. Many Germans in A-H felt the government constantly supported Slavs and gave them special rights which took over power from the Germans etc. imagine Slavs in his understanding like modern Muslims in Europe. So that was likely something that stuck.

Apart from that:
Germans with Slavic background were not discriminated against
There was a large Russian diaspora in Germany who fled after the Communist takeovers, they were never harassed or anything
Germany was allied to Yugoslavia (until the coup), then, Croatia, also Bulgaria and Slovakia, all Slavic countries, an alliance with Poland was attempted until Pilsudski died.

A feeling that Russians in particular were subhuman or at leas more Asiatic and thus more barbaric was very common Europe already before. Marx and Engels, for example who were ironically celebrated by the Communists in Russia really hated Russians.

I think foreigners overstate or misunderstand the whole race thing in Nazi Germany, they tried to get everyone into the mix and if you looked like an Arab they would just make up some sub race that was particulary swarthy. It was primarily always a means to unite a population that was very much divided in loyalties, classes and regional identities. Uniting within as well as without, which later meant that the racial struggle was emphasized in wartime.

Yeah, hans, sure. It's not like the Nazis planned to starve Poland, Russia, and other Slavs to death, deport them to Siberia, enslaving them and forcibly Germanized those that were deemed "Aryan" enough.
You're right that those sentiments were always there and had built up over the 19th century. A popular belief was that Slavs were destined to be slaves of the German people and that being justified via the Teutonic Knights.