Sure was a lot of cuck posting today

Sure was a lot of cuck posting today.

Single moms are heros.

But step in and be a wife's son's father figure.

Little Chad Jr.'s Dad

Getting with a single mother is fine only after you've had your turn and she's pregnant.

Patchwork family = Okay.
Childless stepdad = #CuckZone

It has to be a 2 for one ratio. I demand 2 children for every bastard she pops out.

>It has to be a 2 for one ratio. I demand 2 children for every bastard she pops out.
Iunno, seems a bit difficult. Then again, why'd you take a single mom with more than one child to begin with?

Why bother getting with a single mom at all?

>Why bother getting with a single mom at all?
I wouldn't, but IMO it's important to explain in order to facilitate dialogue.

probably ugly and desperate.
you'll never see a Chad settle down with a single mom

ALPHA FUX
BETA BUX

it's this, single moms are thirsty as all hell. Plus they're tricky and make you invest a lot of time before the reveal of ~i have a kid~ sometimes.

That's where you nope the fuck out and not be a cuck

>things that make you go hmm

nope, you are always a cuck. Worst possible life choice is getting with a single mom.

My wife's son came out to my shed today and yelled at me about how she was the real hero, then made me give her money so she and Jamal could go out to dinner in celebration of her special day.

Jeez, I wish they would promote being a step mum as much? I mean, it'd be nice for me to go out on a date for once and not have them running for the wind once they find out I'm a single Dad...

I thought that widowed Dad were a thing but apparently not, seems that women are mighty selfish in this generation...

You can only get so much meaningless sex for it to lose it's appeal gents.

ITT a bunch of virgin neckbeards and deadbeat dads talk shit about people that don't want anything do do with them in the first place

My best friend and his wife died in a car accident while their kid was at my house with my kid having a sleepover.
I took over being legal gaurdian.
Is that cuck too?

no

Yes.

if you u have a loving wife who supported this then no
if you are a single dad with children who just took another then yes, you just got cucked by your best friend

That's not a patchwork family.

If you happen to be a single father, THEN it's fine.

But modern society is opposed to that, they expect two parents lavish attention on one child, the system is out to to produce narcissists!

Is my dad a cuck?

>father marries my mom
>have one kid, me obviously
>mom does when I'm 5 due to breast cancer
>dad remarries
>she is a widow with one son, her husband was killed by niggers
>they have no kids together

Yes.