Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this...

> racist and homophobic
Source?

I don't have a problem with McGregor.

If Kaepernick was actually good, he'd be on a team right now. The only reason anyone even remembers he exists is hecause of his SJW shit.

He's Irish

If Sackorpick was anywhere near half decent then he would be in the league somewhere.
>b-but muh garbage time stats

Kenny Stills also protested the national anthem and he just signed a $32m, 4 year contract.

wtf im a #Kaepmissile now

>played in the wrong sport and was way out of his depth
>old and shit and hugs more than punches
>can't throw a ball to save is like and is a QB

maybe kaep should get in the ring then

Marshawn Lynch hasn't stood for the anthem in his entire career and sometimes was even in the locker room yet he is signed way past his prime.

Kaepernick is a huge faggot and no team wants him even as a backup. He's bad and cancerous. DROPPED.

Wtf White ppl

Stfu moralfag.

reddit
Sup Forums

conor supported gay rights and is anti racist

his problem was not being black or white enough
like you can't be both bro choose one

Jasg should sign him. They have nothing to lose by cutting Bortlel and signing Kaepernick aside from pissing off a lot of people in Florida that probably don't even watch football to begin with.

He said "dance for me, boy" directed at Floyd and also called him a monkey. I don't know how liberals didn't jump all over this.

He got a job now.

shady mccoy said it best. vick actually committed serious crimes, went to prison and came back BECAUSE HE COULD FUCKING PLAY. Yeah, maybe kaep is slightly better than some backups on some teams but not nearly enough to justify his retarded media circus

crappernig is a bum who's pussywhipped by his sjw girlfriend.

That's not true. He assaulted the same woman 4 times, and was only really guilty for two of those. That woman is a lying thot.

>called him a monkey
wheres the video?

Vick's dogmemeing was not a serious crime, it's not like he was running guns. Literally just a backyard hobby.

And not only could he play, he was a stand up representative for the NFL, besides the dog fighting which is not actually against the NFL morality agreements.

He also had a respected coach Dungie get his back at a crucial time and went on a reputation rebuild.

Vick has stayed clean since going in and is now going to be doing booth commentary.

He played ball and kept a career in football. That was just fucking smart on his part.

Kapfags need to go

my blog

this, thread over. Black QB's have been a thing forever, and it's not like kap was even the first to take a politcal stand against something (which was really only a publicity stunt for him to remain on the team).

Saved, can be used to stop any kaep banter thanks user.

based mcgregor and mayweather

So long as you don't trigger the redneck flagfags you can get away with pretty much anything tbqphwy

You're not guaranteed nor do you have the right to be employed by the NFL.

If you suck, you're out. Deal with it.

Hell marshawn hasn't stood for the anthem for the last 11 years. Nobody has ever given him shit for it

Kaepernick had countless methods available at his disposal, methods us average folks don't have, to get his message across to the public. He is afforded incredible opportunity to publicly disseminate a message as a professional athlete. He can get talk shows, newspapers, magazines, prominent websites, etc. to spread his messages for him if he so desires; us average folk don't have this luxury.
He has countless ways available of spreading his message which don't involve disrespecting America. He has countless ways available of spreading his message in a way which doesn't cause his message to be lost because he did it while disrespecting America like a fucking idiot.
He's not unemployed because of racists. He's not unemployed because he protested police brutality. He's unemployed because he disrespected America and he's a bad quarterback who never learned how to read defenses, refuses to throw to receivers in man coverage and consistently overthrows deep balls by 10+ yards.

Yes, it's pasta but it's my pasta. Figured for $100mil, not 75. Tax is accurate, 5 are industry standard. inb4 "I'm 12 and I don't believe people have to pay tax or people who work with them"

Even if Conor's side comes out to $100,000,000, which is doubtful because a lot of that is no doubt coming from back-end points (meaning he's likely not to see money from that for a long time if ever, google: Hollywood, back-end points, not getting paid), he has to pay out:

10% to publicist
10-15% to manager
10% to agent
$300-$500,000 for camp, pre-fight medical, travel
and
$121,505.25 (lump sum; income tax)
PLUS
39.6% of the income over $418,400 (income tax)

And... the $100,000,000 shows up as around

>$14,000,000

in your bank account.

Still good money, tho.

>5 are industry standard
meant "%'s are industry standard"

That's not racist mate, "boy" is a common thing is Ireland. It's like calling some "dude"

>being racist and homophobic is equal to assault
Only in the liberal world is saying mean things a worse crime than beating a woman up.

Mayweather gets that kind of money to fight because his PPV events draw huge numbers because people watch because they want to see him lose. In this way, the wife beating thing actually inflates his paydays.

Not even actively racist/homophobic. Just saying meany-ish stuff that's borderline.

Sjw shit is not sports related, only casuals care about that shit