Never change, Sup Forums

Never change, Sup Forums

slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/19/orlando_survivor_patience_carter_fends_off_conspiracy_nutjobs.html

exactly what a crisis actor would do.

that's not how you hold an AR-15

*SIG MCX

you don't say?

thats how a g ho dit.

I like the title
Doesn't fuck around, calls people "nutjobs" for wanting more answers.

It's almost like it didn't happen

>patience carter

While it might be possible to hold the shooter's gun like that, I'm very doubtful that's how he actually did it.

If he did.

Rifle used, btw.

He had a handgun too, stupid nutjobs.

You could say she's showing a lot of patience in the face of these accusations.

Notice she has a microphone in her other hand

build wall and get on your side you fucking pun-spewing spic!

you know, i was on the line about sig AR clones before, but i guess that they're totally reliable and effective.

Sup Forums confirmed for nutjobs

Grow up or take a hike, lowlifes, this site is for ADULTS!

She's been MK Ultra'd. She just says what the feds want her to say. Fucking sheeple.

>crisis actor pretending to be acused of being a crisis actor in order to discredit theories that there are crisis actors at play
I don't remember this black woman being accused of being a crisis actor, mostly that weird white woman that Anderson "CIA" Cooper interviewed.

If she's not she's addicted to "fame" and making shit up to stay relevant

>mostly that weird white woman
You mean "please stop these mean people -page flip- and also please ban assault weapons"?

>has a friend who is a regular there
>yes hes a faggot
>tells me the fire exit is never locked
>the owner's son who is there every night is meticulous about that shit
>theorized that it might be a set up
>he also knew 2 people that died there
>we talked about false flag
>how his friend said there were 4-5 shooters wearing some sort of hoodie in 105 degree heat
>these idiots come out of the woodwork about "muh no one died bro its all staged"
These false flag idiots are diverting the real false flag while pushing their own narrative. And that narrative is all conservatives are fucking crazy.

TL;DR - it might be a false flag, yes people died. The false flag isn't that people didn't die, its that it was intentionally set up as a slaughterhouse.