Sup Forums hates talking about mainstream lowest common denominator crap

>Sup Forums hates talking about mainstream lowest common denominator crap

Meanwhile on Sup Forums

>half of the catalog is Star Wars shit, a fantasy for little boys and feminists

What the fuck guys? Get your shit sorted.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/StarWars/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hid the first ten or so threads in the catalog when this caught my attention. Good post OP. Probably belongs more on /qa/ or something but you aren't wrong. Saging anyway though.

agreed

You are thinking of Sup Forums and /lit/

50% of /lit/ discussion at any given time relates to John Green and Sup Forums just talks about higher denominator crap.

>Sup Forums
>50% of posts are about Kanye
>20% of posts are about Death Grips
>10% of posts are about K-pop
>remaining 20% shills Pitchfork

Then make threads about what you like.

And then have it 404 after ten minutes because a Disney shill has made 10 SW threads in that time period.

Have you ever wondered why the whole board turns into Star Wars general the moment there is a SW movie out? They're not even talking about R1, they're just nostalgiajerking the older movies to get you to watch R1.

As someone who has made and participated in many SW threads, I think your theory that we are trying to get you to watch R1 is incorrect.

Why would anyone come up with such an awful plan?

>trust me goy nothing suspicious about half the catalog being SW shit the moment we have a SW movie to sell

I hope you seriously think this.

>As someone who has made and participated in many SW threads
Gently kill yourself cancer

>Now guys, as we all know it's ESSENTIAL that we secure the Sup Forums audience
-Head of Disney Marketing: Star Wars division

>hey guys let's give some Paki a few bucks to shill our movie for almost free while also giving the impression it's reliable information

No, I'm going to keep making the threads instead.

Every day, for years.

What kind of autist spends money based on what he hears on Sup Forums? Aside from you of course?

post more Amber senpai.

reddit.com/r/StarWars/

Stay there. If you're only interested in SW, don't browse a medium intended for more than just that. Cocksucker.

No, I'm going to stay here making threads and there is nothing you can do about it.

Sup Forums is the worst of all media related boards, literally normalfag central.

>trust me goys there is no marketing on the largest imageboard on the Internet or any other social media ;)

kek rekt

>largest imageboard on the internet
Do you think they also have agents in the largest prisons and mental asylums? Social media of course probably but this place is a worthless craphole.

More like Disney shilling central. Other blockbusters are generally very contained. It's just Disney shit that leaks over and corrupts the whole board.

what about all the capeshit trash

There are shills on Sup Forums. There is countless proof of it. I know you're desperate to maintain the guise of impartiality but you're starting to reveal your hand now.

>getting this mad the most popular US franchise has fans even on Sup Forums
kek

Are you sure it's not just people using autists like you as fertile soil for (you) farming?

>60% of all threads on Sup Forums is solely Star Wars
>Disney shills will claim there is nothing suspicious about this

>One of the largest and most popular film franchises in the world gets talked about a lot on a film imageboard around the time a film in the franchise gets released.
>It must be a Jewish conspiracy.

Seems reasonable.

Still at the denial game, eh Disney shill? It's ok you can go and make more threads about how much money Disney is making. Those are my favorite Disney shilling threads. Talking about corporate profits.

>>Sup Forums hates talking about mainstream lowest common denominator crap

>50% of /lit/ discussion at any given time relates to John Green

What the fuck are you talking about, we have like 1 meme thread up about Green at a time, we do have our spammed authors but they are not the YA shit that would correspond to what most of Sup Forums is, Hollywood blockbusters with 0 merit in terms of art.

Avatar made more than TFA and it had way less cancerous presence on Sup Forums. No other series is taking as much space as SW, to the point where it occupies more than half the board. More than half the board for ONE shitty kids series.

Nice boobies

I agree OP. Starting today I'm filtering all the SW shit.

>when the Disney shill is cornered and his shilling exposed

Avatar made most of its money in chinkland where I'm sure it was talked a lot. It had like a 30$ domestic box office percentage. Made less than TFA did domestically. Star Wars is very popular in the US, the original is the second highest grossing film in the US (adjusted for inflation).

Just get over it. Stop being triggered.

nigga, we constantly make sw threads because endlessly decontructing those shitty fantasy movies i funny on meta level and became a meme in its own right. get used to it, Sup Forums is always obsessing about something. or just go backe to r/movies

Maybe we could have an Amber thread

>Sup Forums is an American-only site
Disney shill still desperately hiding his agenda. You are destroying this board. Sup Forums is not a Star Wars general. If you can't contain yourselves to a reasonable amount of threads (more than 60% of all threads is not reasonable, cocksucker), then mods need to intervene and delete the superfluous threads. Simple as that.

Does OP remember when GoT threads got so bad they needed to enforce the containment general?

This isn't the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.

I would cum in a second if this happened to me.

It mostly is. How many Chinese go on here? Virtually none thanks to the firewall. Keep crying shill you sound retarded.

>Elon Musk will never get to tap that despite being a billionaire

wow, what a woman

It would take everything I had not to rape her on sight fampai

yes please.

The far majority of TFA revenue was outside of China lying cocksucker.

So why have no attempts been made to contain SW? Why let these shitty kids movies wreck havoc on Sup Forums with impunity?

what would even be the point of shilling anything on Sup Forums? there are 10 (ten) actual human beans on this board at any given time, the rest are just meme bots and cunny bots fighting each other for space.

The far majority of Avatar was overseas. Two fucking billion. 500 million in chink, japs and nips. Russia gave it another 100 million. Eurocucks gave it 500 million. Stop crying.

Just filter SW threads if you don't like them. Cry baby.

god she was hot in that

>of TFA
*of Avatar

ok tired of talking to Disneylets. Time for Heard thread.

I hope there will be some great webmable moments of her in Aquaman

Is she /ourgirl/?

>tfw no Objectivist blond Texan succubus waifu

>Sup Forums
>reliable information

good one user

>starting nofap 2017
>see this thread
ahhhhhhh

>Sup Forums is an American-only site
Rogue One will do less than half of TFA and yet it continues to suffocate the board like Avatar never did. It just happens when it comes to Disneyshit funny enough.

All you people that are claiming that 50% or higher of the threads are about SW are full of shit. There's only 26 at the moment.

Sup Forums needs more Lain.

Browsing Sup Forums's catalog.

There are threads on Call of Duty MW3, Civ6, Nintendo Switch, Final Fantasy, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, some Star Wars games, Watch Dogs (hilariously relabelled to say Wash Dogs. Clever!) and Overwatch.

Looks like normie shit from here to the bottom of the page, op.

Sexy lesbians are the real traps of the world.

>she likes Ayn Rand

dropped

It's either that or feminism.

Pick your poison.

After recent events though I don't think she could call herself a Randian anymore
She has both bestowed and received altruism which undermines the whole thing

She's really bad at knowing what way letters go

wrong
Sup Forums discusses moeshit, which is exactly the lowest common denominator crap
neo-Sup Forums discusses normalfag casual shit, which is exactly the lowest common denominator crap

most feminists don't even like ayn rand
she's like 3rd wave batshit insane whatever

how can you even compare the two?

I'm saying her being an objectivist probably means she's not so keen on the feminist bandwagon every other celebrity is jumping on.

>Sup Forums discusses moeshit, which is exactly the lowest common denominator crap

are you retarded? battle shounen shit is the lowest, the likes of naruto

>Sup Forums is full of autistic turbovirgins
>Sup Forums is full of autistic turbovirgins
>Sup Forums is full of normal, well-adjusted people who can ocassionally enjoy basic forms of entertainment with friends and family
checks out

Sup Forums hasn't been like that since 2009
Sup Forums has never been like that at all

You know there are other worldviews, right? Like the categorical imperative. Aristotelian morality. Existentialism.

There more to philophy than Rand

Mods need to come down hard on this faggotry.

>Mods need to stop people talking about movies on the film board
Wew

Sup Forums discusses naruto, dbz and one piece all the time. Ck has hamburger and hotdog threads. The only patrician board is the origami one

yes, we should talk about films and not movies

A film is a movie and a movie is a film

I'm a guy who left Sup Forums that was vigilant against casuals on Sup Forums but I love Star Wars.
Star Wars is fucking awesome, you ever play KOTOR, Jedi Knight Academy, or The Force Unleashed?
I guess they make good games but cheesy movies.

But those boards, unlike Sup Forums, contain it to SINGLE THREADS THEY DON'T SPAM THE WHOLE FUCKING CATALOG WITH IT.

By now I'm convinced it's Disney shilling. Turns the whole fucking board to a giant banner for Rogue One.

eh i'd just come to accept it. the difference is that you can consume patrician tier anime and vidya without getting bored or frustrated. watching patrician tier cinema from around the world is hard. it's not always entertaining, and there's a good deal of subtitles which can instantly turn people off. A lot of my friends who I try to get to watch good films, just end up getting frustrated before anything while they watch.

>america ladies and gentlemen

yeah unfortunately. I'm a film student too. it's no different with the kids there. they only enjoy shit that's american, or if anything will pretend they enjoy godard or fellini or something.

2bh fuck hollywood.

>feminism.
this is 10000000000000000% better than a libertarian

>/lit/
>implying The Classics™ aren't mainstream lower common denominator

Bullshit.

All outsourced of course, but the contracted agencies astroturf like crazy. Sometimes here, sometimes on plebbit.. depends on what their strangths/strategy are.

yeah try going outside and ask 10 people how many have read anything from the classics, or how many have read anything that's not YA.
now do the same with star wars and capeshit.

Only #tcot or Sup Forums are stupid enough to literally have their entire ideology and worldview shaped by a few memes spammed at them.

The people who fall for this type of low-brow propaganda are the dumbest fucking lemmings possible.

>remaining 20% are Beatles contrarians who jack off to Pet Sounds all day

ftfy

Could you imagine being paid to shitpost on a Taiwanese movie board full of autists who, by-and-large, pirate the majority of films they watch?
Me? No, I shitpost for free

tv and film as a media are the lowest common denominator crap so it figures