WHITE BOI

WHITE BOI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLAWQcqt1wU
youtube.com/watch?v=9jhFagDDK8A
youtube.com/watch?v=B6AK9PaMm4k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are white bois so pathetic?

You know I never realized how pathetic white men really were until I came across this site a few years back. The cocktail of racism, homosexuality and the obsession with black males all begins to make sense when you realize that white males deep down fear black males

Since the slave trade they've accepted the black man as their superior *in strength*, the very source of the males masculinity. They've accepted the black male as the DOMINANT male. This DOMINANT male is fine when he is kept under chains, but walking freely, they tremble.

You can see this most clearly when they rationalize white females who can not help themselves being attracted to strong, black men. They call them animals, beasts, as if this is meant to be insulting. The apex of the masculine. All they end up showing is how frail they are in the presence of the black MAN.

Being a cuck in 2017 is amazing, nobody bullies me at all anymore since being a cuck is cool now. lol... white bois suck!!

When will wh*te "people" finally learn

fuck off back to Sup Forums pls

>supports Trump
>best friends Justin, Triple, and Dan are all white
>gives respect to Marciano's legacy
>kept composure while Conor acted like a monkey
>thanks and compliments Irish people after the fight

Why do we pretend Floyd is a nigger?

>nigger

You mean your superior black bull? Lets be real your peepee is as stiff as mine is for Floyd.

Bit gay m8.

>implying his sissy clitty isn't 3" of solid steel for his bull

lol why deny it white boi?

People who hate Floyd are either women or jealous of success. He might be illiterate but he has some of the highest marketing and fight IQ ever.

>these seething white cucks
let it all go

>McGregor keeps hitting the back of his head and keeps grappling him
>Not a single warning spoken

Oy vey, can't have the fight end that way, all that ad revenue!

Why are you on Sup Forums, don't you have an appointment to watch your wife get mounted by a big black bull?

that's tomorrow, I'm celebrating right now with the rest of the winners

Have you thanked a black man today?

yes just did!! he was great to me, caressed me so gently, I feel so good right now.

>Based af

I know that feel bro. Floyd bless. =]

>Being attracted to sweaty men
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

>denying himself the pleasure of sweaty bbc
you can only hide from yourself for so long

Does anyone know what Conor said to Floyd right after the fight when they hugged?

>this thread
>White Bois on suicide watch

nigger

delet this

*soaks his panties*

youtube.com/watch?v=hLAWQcqt1wU

youtube.com/watch?v=9jhFagDDK8A

youtube.com/watch?v=B6AK9PaMm4k

lol niggers are still nothing

go back to bbc threads you nigger loving faggots