Australia's Carp war is still going on

Please show your support to all the brave Australians in these uncertain times.

Other urls found in this thread:

nwf.org/Wildlife/Threats-to-Wildlife/Invasive-Species/Asian-Carp.aspx
youtu.be/5GTRtRyx6I4
youtu.be/hN2gMP3Q2Z4
youtu.be/nc-e8EGkLMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all look back on the Great Emu War and celebrate the courage of those men with such prise, but to realise we are living it again brings me great dread. Stop this madness please! There is jo need for thos war. Please Karp, spare our children!

oh god not another war, first the emus then the crabs and now the great and powerful Carp empire has declared war upon us! All hope is lost. Hold me user.

Holy fuck! You guys cant seem to catch a break!

My prayers go out to you.

Strayan refugee crisis when?

What is it with aussies and animals? Are animals that fucking dangerous there that you need to combat them like an army?

I hope the Carps win
Fucking Aussie cunts

Bill Shorten jsut announced that Labor will surrender to the Carp if elected! I'm torn. On one hand surrender is shameful but on the otehr we've already lost so much that surrender might minimise the loss of Australian lives.

>hope they win
>the carp will win

A lot of people are spot on regarding illegality of home gardens. But what they don't expand on is why you cant plant things on your property.
New Zealand is an agriculturally based society that relies on people buying goods grown on New Zealand soil. (this includes flowers, bushes as well as edibles). Due to this it is illegal to plant anything on your home, including grass, as it will have a detrimental effect on our economy.
This does not mean that you cannot have grass on your lawn, just that YOU are not allowed to cultivate. If grass happens to grow naturally fine, but seeding and watering your own grass is punishable by a fine, then poisoning the grass, which means that it wont even naturally grow back. It is legal to buy off a supplier and have grass installed
Captcha: Select all images with grass

Didn't the australian news recently report that crabs are invading australia?

pic related

If we take enough aussie refugees we can bullshit our way out of taking syrian refugees by stating we already have our hand full

how do i send an application to obama that i'm seeking refuge and am an asylum seeker? i hoep obama is sympathetic to my plight

fuck surrendering u pussy cunt fight and die

Are they Asian carp?

Never underestimate carp.
Fight on strayans, never forget.

The U.S. is an a war against carp as well. We are losing.

Looking forward to the Ken Burns documentary "The Great Carp War, a 50 part series".

Yeah those Asian carp are sons of bitches

nwf.org/Wildlife/Threats-to-Wildlife/Invasive-Species/Asian-Carp.aspx

What if the carps and emus combine forces?

Sup Forums is so fucking cancerous now.

That's why you gotta send your dwarfs to only fish in destinations that are safe.

Fixed. No wants a leaf getting in the way of that get

I'll send our fishermen if you need help, ours are trained against chinese coastguards but I don't know if they'd fare well against carps

I mean, at least the Australians are fighting the Marine Menace

Had this been the French, they would have surrendered and become an occupied region. Had this been the Russians, they would have killed carps, bass and tuna. Had this been the United States, they would have deployed military contractors to the dark and cold ocean depths. Had this been the Canadians, they wouldn't have killed the carps because that's how the carp wins. Had this been the Swedes, they'd have banned Swedish Fish candies out of guilt. Had this been the Spanish, their wooden fleet would have been no match for the mighty carp. Had this been the Jews, they'd build settlements under the murky ocean depths. Had this been the Muslims, they'd hijack submarines to crash right smack into schools of carp.

Thank God, praise and hallelujah, that Australia is the only combatant in this historical war, a battle for democracy against fishy fascism

>triggered

The genetically mutated carp from Hiroshima will destroy Australia

kek'd more than I should have tbqh

>invading crabs
>crab war now
>australia loses again

reddit pls go

> mfw Australians suffer casualties

I've obtained exclusive frontline footage

youtu.be/5GTRtRyx6I4
youtu.be/hN2gMP3Q2Z4
youtu.be/nc-e8EGkLMo

did he die?

>you probably didn't kill it and now you have to go back for your throwing stick if it didn't sink

It's a boomerang, of course it came back

>now

do you remember the dial soap spam? every year is just more and more cancer.

it's only a matter of time before the spiders stop with the guerilla tactics and start organizing

then may god have mercy on all Australians.

>inb4 emus manage to tame abbos and ride the abbos into battle.

We need to kick the fucking slit eyed cunts who are trying to get into our country. They literally think that they are deserving of coming here because we have a multicultural society. Think twice motherfucker go home

no one cares about new zealand. Fuck off

How many casualties are we looking at here?

What happened to the plans to release a new strain of herpes virus into the water or something that """only targets carps"""?

How many Australians have been lost so far?

Hardcore Henry 2: Carp Wars