What is the future for Islam in this world?

What is the future for Islam in this world?

get nuked

this

Either it gets stomped out (sadly unlikely), it manages to nuke everything (not unlikely), or it continues to make an ass out of itself indefinitely until it goes through a renaissance.

anudder version

ash

Yeah, but they're never all in one place at a time.

Future rektligion of the one world goverment slaves

Will slowly take over the western world.

Oh wait it's already doing that.

trade rare meme for rare meme?

I make all my memes :D my source is infinite!!! here! have more!!!

Should have never allowed them in Europe.

We incorporate it into Christianity.

I'll summarize the semi-near future and semi-distant for you, but not the immediate or far.

In Europe:
>2025: Hate vs Islam is at an all time high. Crusades and race-war doesn't start but moderates start leaving the US, may start leaving European locations with the EU beginning its death throes.
>2045: EU is dead for about 7 years, various nations become completely devoid of Islam save a few pockets, others are overrun. Countries that have gone to shit become national security issues (including Sweeden and France). alliances start forming. Some parts of the UK want to separate from the rest of the nation, request denied, terror cells form. Germany White Nationalistic terror cells form in response if not already, migration begins flowing from it to Sweeden and France.
>2050: First signs of war.
>2055 France falls, territory remains but a new government is instilled. Apostate is elected, is reasonably good despite being brown.
>2060 Sweeden falls similar to France, cleanup crew is now a go. Arabic population is about the same as now but Islamic population drops from apostacy and war.
>2090: Islam isn't found much in Europe anymore compared to before, still pockets in backwoods areas but they don't do much. Most that happens are things like the US has with bombing abortion clinics.

Asia:
>Never managed to gain a foothold save a few countries. Any that advances sees it drop heavily, while any that don't become total shitholes.

Middle East:
>Islam has basically torn all save Iran and Egypt to complete shit (implying it hasn't already), very little progress by 2100.

Americas
>Few places have muslims anymore, primarily New York, Portland (as a new sect, who would have guessed), and Ontario
>Brazil, Chile, and Argentina start seeing a rising Muslim population from peoples fleeing Europe, are more resistant to it in Chile and Argentina but BRland takes them in. A lot of issues but they settle in Belo and what's left of Rio.

Screencap this

>Screencap this
cba tbqhwyf

do your homework and go to bed Johnny.

All religion should be illegal. Christians, Muslims and Jews should all be arrested and sent to prison for mandatory abortion and sterilization.

Civil war or they take over.

Forgotten in less than 20 years.

probably going to dominate and annihilate all the other religions

Are you muslim?

no