20 minutes until the 3rd of August

>20 minutes until the 3rd of August
>Can't think of a single productive thing I've done today besides go to the gym

>Did not make any money
>Did not look for a job
>Did not learn a new skill (unless you can count lifting pieces of metal covered in rubber on a metal stick as a "skill")
>Did not learn anything new

Ah yes, yet one more day. Foolishly wasted by yours truly.

Nice blog

went to work. had three meetings. had lunch paid for me. finished what i had to do. went home early

Thank you, tune in every evening for a new entry. Feel free to subscribe to always be notified. There will be giveaways happening every Monday.

get out wagie!!!

>lives on easy mode in a first world country
>still manages to be a fucking loser
How is this even humanly possible?

My negro

It's just the way it is my senpai

>parents forced me to go to j*b
>now I waste 9 hours(8h work + 1h for road) doing boring, stupid shit instead of having fun like shitposting, video games etc
I honestly feel like killing myself, thats not even a life

What job?

Accountant
Must be on my way now, gonna earn more schekels for mr. Shlomo

That's not even that bad, in North America accounting is like the most guaranteed path to a six figure salary.

This year has been worse than the last for me. And I said it would be different this time. Last year I spent all my time on video games and anime. This year I've spent it browsing Sup Forums 24/7, and I have never felt more miserable.

Did you graduate from uni?

No I never went.

Do you plan on enrolling or even going to one?

Probably for Fall 2018. I will study Economics or Finance most likely unless I change my mind for some reason.

What do you plan on doing in the meantime? You don't want your friends to get ahead of you in life, do you?

I don't have any friends anymore. In the meantime I'll just do what I can to make money, continue lifting pieces of iron and (start) studying.

>I don't have any friends anymore.
:(

Do you still live with your parents? And how did you get that job without education? I know not all jobs require education, but still, it's kinda hard to find a job without connections and stuff.

>Do you still live with your parents?
Yes
>And how did you get that job without education?
I'm a NEET right now but you don't really need an education for a lot of shitty wagie jobs, in fact I suspect that you could perhaps even lie about having a degree and they are unlikely to verify.

My dad got me get a job a couple of times. But I fucked it up and quit.

Ah, I also still live with my parents. It's kinda common to still live with them up to your early 20's.

>I'm a NEET right now but you don't really need an education for a lot of shitty wagie jobs
Even those are kinda hard to find over here. Most retail jobs (or menial jobs) are all taken by women in ther mid 30's, and they normally work full time.

Are your parents financially stable? Would they kick you out for being a NEET too long?

Not him but depending on your parents and the culture, you get kicked out at 18/as soon as you graduate high school regardless of NEETness or not
I was able to get a wageslave job and since my parents didnt charge me rent for living at home (some parents do that) I was able to save up enough to buy my own house
Now I have a better job and a roommate living in an extra room which gives me extra income

Kind of, my parents might put their foot down and kick me out soon. But I'm not particularly concerned as I have some savings and I would definitely be able to get by with my very little expenses.

Hopefully they don't kick me out or force me to pay rent so my only expense can remain as food and other miscellaneous expenses.

- Solved my parents' divorce dispute with a 3-hour long telephone call to my mom's lawyer;
- Had a healthy lunch;
- Worked for 4 hours (generally it's 6);
- Listened to a new music album;
- Studied a language for 1 hour;
- Studied another language for 30 minutes;
- Practiced drawing for 1 hour;
- Had an okay evening snack;
- Watched 1 episode of a cartoon;
- Sorted around 200 images and put them into the right categories in my Sup Forums folder.
- Shitposted a lot;
- Now I'm going to bed 3 hours earlier in order to fix my biological clock.

Good night, OP. Make checklists. There is a retarded site called Habitica if you're an ADHD-ridden Millennial, it might help you get things done out of sheer autism with interactive checklists.
Also read about "no zero days" on ~leddit~.

fuck

off

canada

Ah, ok. Thanks for answering my questions, Canada. I sleep now.

>Be me
>graduated accounting
>discover to have any success you actually need to have good communication skills
>I'm a social autist
And that's how I became a neet

>Becoming a NEET instead of just developing his social skills

logical approach to the problem there bud

How do you develop what doesn't exist?